U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2010, 11:17 PM

54 posts, read 104,632 times

Advertisements

So I got hemorrhoids late last year and was taking pills to get rid of them to no avail and thought I would research for another cure/treatment.

Even though I have been unsuccessful in obliterating them, I have been successful in keeping them stable (as in, the same size and no blood or anything, aside from pain every now and then)

So during my research I found the Ultroid method/treatment and was wondering if any of you have any experience with it or know of anyone that has had a successful trial with them. I don't want to have to go to an Ultroid doctor and later find out that they only bill you with out a real effect.

On a side note, the pain I spoke of is more or less in the same area but it feels more like a discomfort as if I have been sitting down for a lengthy period and is mostly located to the coccyx area and not on the hemorrhoids themselves.

Thanks for any info!

btw I was gone for many years and now I'm back in this wonderful city

Last edited by Bo; 06-04-2010 at 10:39 AM.. Reason: Moved from San Antonio forum.
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2010, 12:43 AM

1,316 posts, read 2,941,522 times
This is all you need:

Hemroids Treatment, Hemorrhoid Treatment & Hemorrhoid Relief - Guaranted

They also have a 60 day money back guarantee, no questions asked (even if you've used up the entire bottle).

They have over 30 natural remedy formulas for different conditions on their website. I purchased from them before about 2 years ago and the product I bought worked and fast too! Natural is the way to go.

Their website states: The formulas are organic at the source, free from pesticides, herbicides, or chemical fertilizers.

Old 06-04-2010, 01:37 AM

@xsa210tx
I hope that isn't a scam... :O

Old 06-04-2010, 02:03 AM

1,316 posts, read 2,941,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noncasus View Post
@xsa210tx
I hope that isn't a scam... :O
It's not. I've ordered from them before.

What is a scam is the medical establishment pushing a lot of toxic and dangerous drugs on the American people which end up making our problems worse and causing more NEW side effects that cause more problems in the end and more medications to be prescribed.

You even acknowledged that the money you spent on pills "didn't work," and those pills didn't have a money back guarantee, either.

If you or anyone is uncomfortable with natural remedies, I completely understand as that is not the "conventional" way of doing things, but considering you've tried to do other things....why not at least try it natural? If it doesn't work they have a very generous refund policy (2 months).

There are people who spend hundreds of dollars in treatments and surgeries that never work or even if they do, these problems resurface because they don't get to the root of the problem.

It's up to you though and goodluck!

By the way, according to WorldHealth.net: "Generally, 51% of FDA-approved drugs have serious adverse effects not detected prior to approval. Each year prescription drugs injure 1.5 million people so severely they require hospitalization. In addition, prescription drugs cause 100,000 deaths annually."

And that is from the year 2003! I shudder to think what the 2010 stats are.

Last edited by xsa210tx; 06-04-2010 at 02:19 AM..

Old 06-04-2010, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsa210tx View Post
It's not. I've ordered from them before.

What is a scam is the medical establishment pushing a lot of toxic and dangerous drugs on the American people which end up making our problems worse and causing more NEW side effects that cause more problems in the end and more medications to be prescribed.

You even acknowledged that the money you spent on pills "didn't work," and those pills didn't have a money back guarantee, either.

If you or anyone is uncomfortable with natural remedies, I completely understand as that is not the "conventional" way of doing things, but considering you've tried to do other things....why not at least try it natural? If it doesn't work they have a very generous refund policy (2 months).

There are people who spend hundreds of dollars in treatments and surgeries that never work or even if they do, these problems resurface because they don't get to the root of the problem.

It's up to you though and goodluck!

By the way, according to WorldHealth.net: "Generally, 51% of FDA-approved drugs have serious adverse effects not detected prior to approval. Each year prescription drugs injure 1.5 million people so severely they require hospitalization. In addition, prescription drugs cause 100,000 deaths annually."

And that is from the year 2003! I shudder to think what the 2010 stats are.
Alright, thanks xsa210tx, I'll give it a shot.

Old 06-04-2010, 10:35 AM

360 posts, read 635,449 times
Quote:
Alright, thanks I'll give it a shot.

oooh, i'd suggest not. from what i know, giving roids vodka shots is a bad idea.

Either way, i bid you and your bum the best of luck

Old 06-04-2010, 10:38 AM
Bo Bo won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Tenth Edition (Apr-May 2014). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

16,412 posts, read 32,211,225 times
Since there aren't any local references in this thread, I'm moving it to the Health and Wellness forum.

Old 06-04-2010, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa dave View Post
oooh, i'd suggest not. from what i know, giving roids vodka shots is a bad idea.

Either way, i bid you and your bum the best of luck
Lol'd at that comment sa dave. I needed that.

Old 06-04-2010, 12:51 PM

9,169 posts, read 20,201,974 times
Quote:
On a side note, the pain I spoke of is more or less in the same area but it feels more like a discomfort as if I have been sitting down for a lengthy period and is mostly located to the coccyx area and not on the hemorrhoids themselves.
Hemorrhoids usually clear up on their own.

What you're describing; you really should get checked out because it sounds more like your tailbone / sacrum or piriformus muscles then "roids"

Old 06-04-2010, 06:17 PM
ino

680 posts, read 2,130,623 times
Here's how I totally eliminated them. By applying pressure on them with a finger, and held that pressure for a few minutes several times a day. This slowly pushed the blood back into the system causing the swellings to subside. I haven't had any now for over 30 odd years, the INSTANT I used to get *that* feeling again I immediately repeated the excercise, but have to say I haven't had a need to do this for over 30 years now.

I'm no medic so I can't describe it in medical terminology, but if you think about it, there's a weakness in blood vessels or something around that area whereby blood collects forming those swellings....soooo, if pressure {nothing stupid, just gentle pressure repeated several times throughout the day} is applied to that area that blood will be forced back from whence it came. It's about relaxing the muscles at the area allowing that blood to dissipate back into the body, and trying not to work muscles around the area in normal day to day living {can't describe that properly}. I remember I was rather attentive in that area when I used to get them and as a consequence I was muscle 'tense' there, I had to stop being 'tense' and learn to relax while applying that pressure, and I've never had any issues since.

I remember *that* pain and discomfort like yesterday, but that is now a distant memory...thank goodness. Give it a go, you may be surprised at how efficient it works, providing they have not ruptured, and are not bleeding, it should work. And I believe the longer one goes without this 'trouble' the tougher that weakness point gets, which I believe lessens the risk of getting them in the future. Worked a treat for me anyway, and I'm over the moon about that, they're just a bad dream from the distant past now (grin).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness