Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2012, 08:22 PM

3,807 posts, read 4,255,253 times

Advertisements

Officials: Alleged Nazi war criminal found in Hungary - CNN.com

Personally, I hope they hunt down and execute every last one of them. NONE of these people deserve to walk the earth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2012, 09:00 PM

1,909 posts, read 3,766,071 times
Sounds like he was just a pawn following orders. A bunch of hoopla gets raised over small fries, but we welcomed VonBraun and all these other guys to work for NASA with open arms. Albert Speer toured the US selling his autobiography. Senator McCarthy speerheaded the release of those resposible for the Malmedy Massacre.

Old 07-16-2012, 09:49 PM

31,387 posts, read 36,899,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeShoreSoxGo View Post
Sounds like he was just a pawn following orders.
Pawns are piece on a chess board, men are not. Men have free will and are individually responsible for the decision that they make.

Old 07-16-2012, 10:49 PM

1,767 posts, read 2,339,514 times

When does it end ?

Offspring of holocaust victims can now be considered holocaust victims themselves...
so that may open up a can of worms for Nazi offspring.

Old 07-17-2012, 12:53 AM

3,807 posts, read 4,255,253 times
No wonder massacre's have occurred since WWII. Cambodia, Bosnia, et al. People are ignorant and, down right stupid. Let's just justify the wholesale massacre of a race, or forget race, of ANYONE/ANYTHING, because that is what I believe.

Massacre is just that. Doesn't matter who was massacred and/or killed. I'm against it all. Rwanda? Clinton should have intervened. There is/was no justification for letting 800 thousand killed; except their race. If Rwanda was in Ireland, US troops would have been homesteaded in Armagh.

No race should be exterminated. And yes, like it or not, WE as American's and the last strong society in the world, should intervene in these issues. Take the bs side and do the minialmist? Nope. Wipe these countries out. KILL the ruling mass and get something more palatable in place.

Is that going to solve the problem? Maybe not. Maybe those we put into power are worse, etc. However, killing people to kill people, cannot be tolerated by a free society.

Old 07-17-2012, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by king's highway View Post
.When does it end ?[
When the last suspected Nazi war criminal is tried or dies of old age.

Quote:
Offspring of holocaust victims can now be considered holocaust victims themselves...
Get a grip or take the argument over to P&C.

Old 07-17-2012, 01:34 AM

1,767 posts, read 2,339,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post

Get a grip or take the argument over to P&C.

Huh ?

Argument ?

Over what ?

I don't engage in useless debate.

Old 07-17-2012, 01:58 AM

23,868 posts, read 32,134,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeShoreSoxGo View Post
Sounds like he was just a pawn following orders. A bunch of hoopla gets raised over small fries, but we welcomed VonBraun and all these other guys to work for NASA with open arms. Albert Speer toured the US selling his autobiography. Senator McCarthy speerheaded the release of those resposible for the Malmedy Massacre.

Oh I don't know ...forcing young Jewish girls to dig their graves with their own hands? Sounds like a creative sadist to me.

Hunt every last one of them down and I don't care how old they are.

AND NO I am not Jewish. It has nothing to do with anything personal.

Without these "small fries" all working together for the common cause of the destruction, torture, starvation an annihilation of a people, there would have been no Holocaust.

Old 07-17-2012, 08:29 AM

1,909 posts, read 3,766,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
Oh I don't know ...forcing young Jewish girls to dig their graves with their own hands? Sounds like a creative sadist to me.

Hunt every last one of them down and I don't care how old they are.

AND NO I am not Jewish. It has nothing to do with anything personal.

Without these "small fries" all working together for the common cause of the destruction, torture, starvation an annihilation of a people, there would have been no Holocaust.

What can you do?

The gestapo or SS comes, orders you to take the jews and make them dig their own graves. If you don't follow orders, you wind up getting shot and tossed in a pit right along with the jews. You can't do much but save your own skin in a position like that.

But that is what these "Nazi Hunters" are all about in 2012. They find people who were teenagers in guard towers at a camp during the last few weeks of the war and act like they found Himmler.

Old 07-17-2012, 01:16 PM

Quote:
I don't engage in useless debate.

Really??

Quote:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History