U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 03-14-2013, 02:44 PM
 
3,070 posts, read 2,214,151 times
Reputation: 5986

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodsofATL View Post
Take a look at the dogon tribe.



Actually this was my first time using the term Khem for KMT. How do you possibly pinpoint how civilizations in Afrika were, when they were over a thousand years in antiquity? All I'll say is look at the Bantu people and their history and Ancient KMT
But this is not good enough. You see, in order to debunk this foolish Unbreakable, I have posted some very specific information regarding the Egyptians. If you are going to come in here and make absurd assertions, then you need do the same.

As for the Bantu, do you even know what Bantu means? Do you know that they had not even started their expansion during the period we are discussing?

As for the Dogon, where are some examples of their hieroglyphic writing? Pyramids? Stone Temples? Anything even vaguely Egyptian?

And again, it was never called Kemet. Kemet is half of the country. It would be like cliaming that 21st century Americans called America "The Midwest."

Last edited by cachibatches; 03-14-2013 at 03:21 PM..

 
Old 03-14-2013, 07:50 PM
 
802 posts, read 902,484 times
Reputation: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
But this is not good enough. You see, in order to debunk this foolish Unbreakable, I have posted some very specific information regarding the Egyptians. If you are going to come in here and make absurd assertions, then you need do the same.

As for the Bantu, do you even know what Bantu means? Do you know that they had not even started their expansion during the period we are discussing?

As for the Dogon, where are some examples of their hieroglyphic writing? Pyramids? Stone Temples? Anything even vaguely Egyptian?

And again, it was never called Kemet. Kemet is half of the country. It would be like cliaming that 21st century Americans called America "The Midwest."
See now, you need to do some more research, the truth is before KMT was Afro-Asiatic, it was pure Afrikan/Nubian. Along with the whole continent of Afrika. These division given to Afrikan people, hell for all people, are ALL rooted in politics and culture, that simple. Therefore to base a people in history by culture or politics is like calling European Americans, Native Americans it simply doesn't do justice for actual history.

Amma to the Dogons is the equivalent to Amun in KMT, both were revered to the highest, and seen as creators of the world. The Dogon is like the primordial version of KMT cosmology.

I know one thing for sure, "Egyptians" did not call KMT "Egypt" that name was given to the land by Greeks. Ancient Egypt was known as KMT meaning "land of the blacks", furthering cementing what some may call Nubian were first in that land and in that society.
 
Old 03-15-2013, 06:10 AM
 
3,070 posts, read 2,214,151 times
Reputation: 5986
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodsofATL View Post
See now, you need to do some more research, the truth is before KMT was Afro-Asiatic, it was pure Afrikan/Nubian. Along with the whole continent of Afrika. These division given to Afrikan people, hell for all people, are ALL rooted in politics and culture, that simple. Therefore to base a people in history by culture or politics is like calling European Americans, Native Americans it simply doesn't do justice for actual history.

Amma to the Dogons is the equivalent to Amun in KMT, both were revered to the highest, and seen as creators of the world. The Dogon is like the primordial version of KMT cosmology.

I know one thing for sure, "Egyptians" did not call KMT "Egypt" that name was given to the land by Greeks. Ancient Egypt was known as KMT meaning "land of the blacks", furthering cementing what some may call Nubian were first in that land and in that society.
Actually, you need to do more research. As I have already let you in on, that theory, never widely accepted, has long been abandoned. You keep referencing ties that you have not explained, certainly not proven, and as far as any scholar knows do not exist.

You don't know anything about the Dogon. That is apparent. The Dogon have nothing to do with Egypt.

The Egyptians did not call Egypt KMT. That is a myth. KMT is half of Egypt. KMT does not mean "Land of the blacks," but "The black land" reffering to the soil. The other half is Dhst, or "the red land." That were we get the word Desert. It does not mean that there are red people there.

You are speaking some absolute nonsense.
 
Old 03-15-2013, 07:52 AM
 
267 posts, read 160,133 times
Reputation: 56
In regards to KMT it was birthed by the Ethiopian (Nubian) empire. The reason there is so much focus on KMT is because this where any and all Greek scholars went to be educated. Now since Greece is considered by most to be the first "western" civilization, at least the first of great significance, I would guess this would the main cause of debate, in regards to the actual race of the people of KMT also known as the Kamau.


Now KMT was formed when Menes (from upper KMT) united the two kingdoms. during the course of this history, lower KMT would be invaded by Asiatics and then reconquered by the Ethiopians. Lower KMT was important because of its strategic economical position among other things. While the Upper KMT was heavy on production, again this is only one of many reasons why the Ethiopians would retake the lower region. The lighter skinned Kamau were from the children of of Asiatic invaders and the Ethiopian mothers, many of these children would align themselves with their fathers lineage, while others aligned with their mother's.

This is also the reason why so many of the dynasties in the history of KMT seems so erratic. You would have kings from both lands claim kingship of the entire kingdom. Many of the greatest dynasties were of Ethiopian origins, such as the revered 18th dynasty.

Expeditions into KMT by white scholars, anthropologists, and historians has greatly skewed the perception of KMT, what do you think The National Geographic Society means when it says it is "restoring" KMT, smh.
 
Old 03-15-2013, 10:10 AM
 
2,818 posts, read 5,153,488 times
Reputation: 3758
"The Unbreakable", you are not a historian and haven't got the faintest notion of how human sciences work. You just parrot ideology from the Internet cherry-picking quotes which agree with your ideology and willfully neglecting all other information. You are some sort of bigot.
 
Old 03-15-2013, 10:23 AM
 
802 posts, read 902,484 times
Reputation: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
Actually, you need to do more research. As I have already let you in on, that theory, never widely accepted, has long been abandoned. You keep referencing ties that you have not explained, certainly not proven, and as far as any scholar knows do not exist.

You don't know anything about the Dogon. That is apparent. The Dogon have nothing to do with Egypt.

The Egyptians did not call Egypt KMT. That is a myth. KMT is half of Egypt. KMT does not mean "Land of the blacks," but "The black land" reffering to the soil. The other half is Dhst, or "the red land." That were we get the word Desert. It does not mean that there are red people there.

You are speaking some absolute nonsense.
*sigh* Hear me out, would you expect Afrikan/black people to be key experts in the history of Russia? No, so why would white scholars hold the monopoly of history of KMT? KMT did mean "Land of the blacks" evidenced by Ancient Greek Scholars. Both the Dogon and Kamau view the Siruis stars as the mother system. They both had ancient knowledge of astronomy and physics with no "technical" knowledge that we use today. You say the "theory" that I used was long abandoned but not refuted Can you refute what I said, in depth. If you can I will bow out this debate humbly, but until then let's get it!
 
Old 03-15-2013, 10:29 AM
 
2,818 posts, read 5,153,488 times
Reputation: 3758
So according to your theory, the opinion of an illiterate beggar in Rhode Island on colonial settlement patterns in New England is more qualified than that of a reputed UCLA scholar...

There is no white science or black science; only good science and bad science.
 
Old 03-15-2013, 10:38 AM
 
802 posts, read 902,484 times
Reputation: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geography Freak View Post
So according to your theory, the opinion of an illiterate beggar in Rhode Island on colonial settlement patterns in New England is more qualified than that of a reputed UCLA scholar...

There is no white science or black science; only good science and bad science.
You misinterpreted what I said. If a society of black men studied the history of Russia 800 yrs from now (after the black population rose in that country in substantial amounts) and say that Czar Nicholas was a man of mixed heritage with significant Afrikan ancestry, that would fall under revisionism and outright lies). That's the same thing that happened to KMT. You understand what I'm saying now?
 
Old 03-15-2013, 03:31 PM
 
3,070 posts, read 2,214,151 times
Reputation: 5986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perception View Post
In regards to KMT it was birthed by the Ethiopian (Nubian) empire. The reason there is so much focus on KMT is because this where any and all Greek scholars went to be educated. Now since Greece is considered by most to be the first "western" civilization, at least the first of great significance, I would guess this would the main cause of debate, in regards to the actual race of the people of KMT also known as the Kamau.


Now KMT was formed when Menes (from upper KMT) united the two kingdoms. during the course of this history, lower KMT would be invaded by Asiatics and then reconquered by the Ethiopians. Lower KMT was important because of its strategic economical position among other things. While the Upper KMT was heavy on production, again this is only one of many reasons why the Ethiopians would retake the lower region. The lighter skinned Kamau were from the children of of Asiatic invaders and the Ethiopian mothers, many of these children would align themselves with their fathers lineage, while others aligned with their mother's.

This is also the reason why so many of the dynasties in the history of KMT seems so erratic. You would have kings from both lands claim kingship of the entire kingdom. Many of the greatest dynasties were of Ethiopian origins, such as the revered 18th dynasty.

Expeditions into KMT by white scholars, anthropologists, and historians has greatly skewed the perception of KMT, what do you think The National Geographic Society means when it says it is "restoring" KMT, smh.
Since there was no Nubian empire at the time of the birth of Egypt, you obvioulsy have no idea what you are talking about. Whether their were even Nubian monarchies at the time is still being debated. Egypt was created from Southern Egypt, not Nubia, Heirakonpolis, to be exact, and there is no evidence that these were anything but the same Egyptians we see today. In fact, I have posted something like 12-24 genetic studies. You are speaking in complete fairy tale.

There is no evidence that the Greeks studied in Egypt. I have read Black Athena as well, and EVERYTHING Bernal cites, the Heremes Trismegetos writings, the Golden Ass, is from the from the common era. The Greeks liked to claim that their knoweldge was ancient for the same reaosn that tarot card readers do the same- it sounds cool. But there is not a single extant text which can shows Greek learning to be Egytpian. It is myth.

We have dealt with the nonsense about Egypt being "whitened." They are largely the same people that they have always been, Norht African mixed with Eurasian since the Neolithic, very little sub-saharan DNA (and more today than in the past due to the slave trade). They have been darkened if anything. All of this is in the large number of corroborating scientific studies that I have posted.

The 18th dynyasty may have been Nubian. It does not mean that Egypt was ever "blacker" as a whole (it wasn't, read though the studies I have posted).
 
Old 03-15-2013, 03:38 PM
 
3,070 posts, read 2,214,151 times
Reputation: 5986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geography Freak View Post
"The Unbreakable", you are not a historian and haven't got the faintest notion of how human sciences work. You just parrot ideology from the Internet cherry-picking quotes which agree with your ideology and willfully neglecting all other information. You are some sort of bigot.
Bingo.

And the funny thing is that he does it under a number of alises all over the internet, with his same "sources" of cranks, advocationists, frauds etc.

He calls himself Unbreakable, Asante, Sir Shawn, and post the same Keita "study" the same youtube clips of Basil Davidson and a random black Egyptia, and he was fond of the Lucotte chart unitl I explained to him on a diferent nforum how it proves beyond a doubt that Egypt could not have been "black."

I am calling him out on any thread which has traction. His thread on the Pakistani defense forum I am not even going to bother with. I am sick and tired of reading this gargabe. We are giving Egypt back to the Egyptians.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top