U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 03-16-2013, 11:34 AM
 
267 posts, read 160,254 times
Reputation: 56

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
Since there was no Nubian empire at the time of the birth of Egypt, you obvioulsy have no idea what you are talking about. Whether their were even Nubian monarchies at the time is still being debated. Egypt was created from Southern Egypt, not Nubia, Heirakonpolis, to be exact, and there is no evidence that these were anything but the same Egyptians we see today. In fact, I have posted something like 12-24 genetic studies. You are speaking in complete fairy tale.

There is no evidence that the Greeks studied in Egypt. I have read Black Athena as well, and EVERYTHING Bernal cites, the Heremes Trismegetos writings, the Golden Ass, is from the from the common era. The Greeks liked to claim that their knoweldge was ancient for the same reaosn that tarot card readers do the same- it sounds cool. But there is not a single extant text which can shows Greek learning to be Egytpian. It is myth.

We have dealt with the nonsense about Egypt being "whitened." They are largely the same people that they have always been, Norht African mixed with Eurasian since the Neolithic, very little sub-saharan DNA (and more today than in the past due to the slave trade). They have been darkened if anything. All of this is in the large number of corroborating scientific studies that I have posted.

The 18th dynyasty may have been Nubian. It does not mean that Egypt was ever "blacker" as a whole (it wasn't, read though the studies I have posted).
Im starting to think you're just trolling now. Either that or you're going to great lengths to deny that KMT is of Ethiopian origins. You even go as far as to deny the age of Greek philosphy and their teachers, saying the whole reason for THEM referencing the Kamau is because it was cool? At leasr come with something with more substance behind it. Right now you're in complete denial of the truth, understanbly, it would cause you to chang your historical outlook in nearly everything you know, the history of KMT has been whitewashed to the point where you cant even think straight. And the Kamau did not use their heiroglyphic (which translate into sacred writings) writing system to style, it was always about info, but like i said before the natgeo society and other white historical societies and institutions have "restored" these heiroglyphs, meaning tey changed and "restored" to fit their ideologies and worldview.

There are reasons why the U.S. census has the origins of europeans in north AFRICA, because they want to be us, they want our history and accomplshments and just like Orwell's book 1984 they will change the truth and reality of the past to their liking to benefit them and their people.

 
Old 03-16-2013, 12:24 PM
 
6,318 posts, read 8,648,533 times
Reputation: 2666
Perception,


Did the Egyptians speak the same language as the Nubians?

Also you mentioned Ethiopia for Egyptian origins. Was it Nubia(Sudan)or Ethiopia? I'm referring to the modern day countries.
 
Old 03-16-2013, 12:42 PM
 
802 posts, read 902,990 times
Reputation: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motion View Post
Perception,


Did the Egyptians speak the same language as the Nubians?

Also you mentioned Ethiopia for Egyptian origins. Was it Nubia(Sudan)or Ethiopia? I'm referring to the modern day countries.
You can't equate modern day countries that was carved out by foreigners to empires established from natives from the past.
 
Old 03-16-2013, 12:46 PM
 
267 posts, read 160,254 times
Reputation: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motion View Post
Perception,


Did the Egyptians speak the same language as the Nubians?

Also you mentioned Ethiopia for Egyptian origins. Was it Nubia(Sudan)or Ethiopia? I'm referring to the modern day countries.
First Ethopian, Sudanese and Nubian, when speaking in terms of antiquity, are all applied to the people of Africa. These were names given to them by foreigners (not indigenous to the land or culture) who described these people they saw characterized by dark skin and woolly hair (there are no such things as Africanoid/Negroid features since we have the greatest genetic variety and phenotype on the planet).

Now the people of KMT were of the Ethiopian Empire during its formation, and throughout its existence, so I'm sure the language were similar to that of the Ethiopian Empire. The invading Asiatics had left their mark on the land and the people by controlling the priesthood of KMT, not at all times but this is why Ahkenaton, also known as Amenhotep IV of the 18th dynasty did so much to reform the "religion" at the time, because the priesthood had to much power, like I said before this dynasty, and many others, were of Ethiopia or Nubia or the Sudan, whatever name you would like to call it.
 
Old 03-16-2013, 02:07 PM
 
3,078 posts, read 2,219,300 times
Reputation: 6014
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodsofATL View Post
I've read most of the material you posted. Just to let you know Berbers and Moors are synonymous, so therefore you're agreeing with me and proving a point that I have made already. However i didn't click on any of the links seeing as you copy and pasted the material I assume you wanted me to read. Now those scientist are either a) bias to the point that they won't black people to be known for nothing and revise history/science b) they don't know half the **** they talking about.

2) What do you mean I do not have a right to my fact? Let me show you my facts, supported by scientists, anthropologists and historians:



Other than the obvious contradiction that is evident, this is solid proof, without a doubt that Nubians and Ancient Kamau were always intermixing and even practiced the same rituals and religion. Now if you look at the Ethiopian and Bantu people you'll see they're the same people and basically all of Afrika is one people, Afrikan people.

3)Study the Dogon People. Simple minded you are to keep saying the same thing with no evidence or proof to refute what I've said.

4)White people came from caves, Caucus mountains, practiced beastiality and rape and disrespected their women. The Ashkennazi Jews are a made up culture and people. The US is built on racism and slaughter as well as division which they practice to this day. White people are genetically inferior to people containing melanin and carotene, and thus white supremacy is practiced throughout the globe today in overt and subtle ways all the time to ensure the survival of the white race.

I'm letting know your history and your people, just in case you don't have genetic knowledge of it already
And now you are revealing yourself. I have posted the best studies ever doen in the field, and not a few of them either, but many, and you say they are biased.

You are an advocationist. I am never going to convince you, because you don't care about history, you care about myth. And you have a right to believe whatever myth you want...

But understand, IT IS NEVER GOING TO BE CONSENSEUS SCIENTIFIC FACT. Only you and your little echo chamber will believe it.
 
Old 03-16-2013, 02:10 PM
 
3,078 posts, read 2,219,300 times
Reputation: 6014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perception View Post
Im starting to think you're just trolling now. Either that or you're going to great lengths to deny that KMT is of Ethiopian origins. You even go as far as to deny the age of Greek philosphy and their teachers, saying the whole reason for THEM referencing the Kamau is because it was cool? At leasr come with something with more substance behind it. Right now you're in complete denial of the truth, understanbly, it would cause you to chang your historical outlook in nearly everything you know, the history of KMT has been whitewashed to the point where you cant even think straight. And the Kamau did not use their heiroglyphic (which translate into sacred writings) writing system to style, it was always about info, but like i said before the natgeo society and other white historical societies and institutions have "restored" these heiroglyphs, meaning tey changed and "restored" to fit their ideologies and worldview.

There are reasons why the U.S. census has the origins of europeans in north AFRICA, because they want to be us, they want our history and accomplshments and just like Orwell's book 1984 they will change the truth and reality of the past to their liking to benefit them and their people.
Same message to you.

I have posted the best studies done by the top scientists in the field (post 127).
The Unbreakable posted advocationists, frauds and cranks,
you post nothing at all except your own opinion stated as fact.

You are an advocationist. I am never going to convince you, because you don't care about history, you care about myth. And you have a right to believe whatever myth you want...

But understand, IT IS NEVER GOING TO BE CONSENSEUS SCIENTIFIC FACT. Only you and your little echo chamber will believe it.

TO ANYONE WHO IS FOLLOWING THE THREAD AND WANTS TO KNOW THE TRUTH- POST 127

Last edited by cachibatches; 03-16-2013 at 02:41 PM..
 
Old 03-16-2013, 03:18 PM
 
802 posts, read 902,990 times
Reputation: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
And now you are revealing yourself. I have posted the best studies ever doen in the field, and not a few of them either, but many, and you say they are biased.

You are an advocationist. I am never going to convince you, because you don't care about history, you care about myth. And you have a right to believe whatever myth you want...

But understand, IT IS NEVER GOING TO BE CONSENSEUS SCIENTIFIC FACT. Only you and your little echo chamber will believe it.
You're talking to the man in the mirror.

I'll post more Links if need be, but first you gotta tell me, specifically, what you're talking bout. All were doing is bringing in certified info from various sources while participating in an educational debate, you seem to be copping out now.

You can't refute wat im saying now?
 
Old 03-16-2013, 08:14 PM
 
3,078 posts, read 2,219,300 times
Reputation: 6014
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodsofATL View Post
You're talking to the man in the mirror.

I'll post more Links if need be, but first you gotta tell me, specifically, what you're talking bout. All were doing is bringing in certified info from various sources while participating in an educational debate, you seem to be copping out now.

You can't refute wat im saying now?
Uh, yes I did. I posted every major genetics study on Egytpians I can find, and they all say the same thing: mixed race since the neolithic, possibly paleolithic, with North African and Eurasian predominant, but very little sub-saharan.

Nor do I have to refute what you have said: what you have said are wild assertions. I cannot prove Santa Klaus does not exist either. IF you want people to believe you, you must offer evidence as I have done.

You haven't brought any sources. As of yet, there is no debate here. You are forfeiting.

POST 127 my friend. Read the information for real this time.
 
Old 03-16-2013, 10:01 PM
 
802 posts, read 902,990 times
Reputation: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
Uh, yes I did. I posted every major genetics study on Egytpians I can find, and they all say the same thing: mixed race since the neolithic, possibly paleolithic, with North African and Eurasian predominant, but very little sub-saharan.

Nor do I have to refute what you have said: what you have said are wild assertions. I cannot prove Santa Klaus does not exist either. IF you want people to believe you, you must offer evidence as I have done.

You haven't brought any sources. As of yet, there is no debate here. You are forfeiting.

POST 127 my friend. Read the information for real this time.
And I refuted it with evidence, just tell me if you want more evidence I will be more than delighted to present it throughout this debate.

You make wild assertions like the people of KMT were of Eurasian descent predominantly, which is already proven false, logically and scientifically. What else do you want me to refute/debate.

I have brought in a source, there is a debate already going on, we can add more to that list if you want to.
 
Old 03-16-2013, 10:40 PM
 
3,078 posts, read 2,219,300 times
Reputation: 6014
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodsofATL View Post
And I refuted it with evidence, just tell me if you want more evidence I will be more than delighted to present it throughout this debate.

You make wild assertions like the people of KMT were of Eurasian descent predominantly, which is already proven false, logically and scientifically. What else do you want me to refute/debate.

I have brought in a source, there is a debate already going on, we can add more to that list if you want to.

You don't undertand what evidence is.

Claiming that the hundreds of scientists involved in these studies are racist is not evidence.

Now lets try this again- you came on hear making a claim about Nubians, Egyptians, West Africans and their connections which is considered by mainstream science, archeology and history to be out of the main stream. I have showed you and anyone else following the thread the truth.

Post evidence. Not claims. Not assertions. Not accusations. Post evidence. You have posted a pciture showing that the skin tone of the Nubians vary- not surprising since they also are mixed with Eurasian and it does nothing to prove you point. In fact, it weakens it.

If you can't then you have lost. You are the one trying to convince people of the connections...show them.

And I have posted over twenty studies saying the the ancient Egytpians were heavily Eurasian mixed with North African. Where are your DNA studies?

POST 127. read it please.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top