U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2013, 05:38 PM

3,077 posts, read 2,217,533 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unbreakable View Post
The 14 year old Neo Nazi Chachibatches was destroyed in his own thread with the same uncontextualized spammed BS over on Historum (must register to view this thread).
Your the one who got banned idiot.

And that was after the the mods told you outright that I had proved my point and you were wrong. That was the first time EVER that I had seen that.

This is what the moderators told you:

I would be inclined to agree. Given the icons that we have from the ancient Egyptians themselves and the DNA evidence cited by Cachibatches there is little question that the original Egyptians were, at least in part, Eurasian. Based on what I've read here and before, it appears that there was intermingling between the two groups making it impossible to say how much was black and how much eurasian.

and

Yes. The key word here is being objective...which none of you seem to be. Being objective means providing multiple pieces of evidence, demonstrating how they support a theory, and then discussing them in a rational manner. Unfortunately, you people want to talk about "truths" and "lies"...that crap doesn't belong in history...it belongs in philosophy. History is subjective. There's is no right or wrong. They are simply theories that have evidence to back them up. Such a subject like this should be treated as such.

Thread closed.

If you want to complain you can do so via a PM to me.

and

Asante,

The rules of this forum and, more specifically this sub forum, have been pointed out to you before and you've been twice warned in this thread about infracting those rules. You go too far. Furthermore, you've already been suspended for exactly this type of behaviour on a previous occasion.

You are now suspended again; this time for 14 days.

Regards,
avon

What a liar and a fraud you are. Or perhaps you are truly delusional.

YOU ARE NOT AN EGYPTIAN. YOUR HERITAGE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM. YOUR ANCSTORS ARE FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CONTINENT, AND YOU ARE DISREPSECTING THEM BY PRETENDING THAT YOU ARE SOMETHING THAT YOU ARE NOT.

When are you going to hobo your ass back to Historum anyway?

Old 02-28-2013, 03:48 PM

31,385 posts, read 31,062,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
Your the one who got banned idiot.

And that was after the the mods told you outright that I had proved my point and you were wrong. That was the first time EVER that I had seen that.
Hmmmm.

We have one person who joined 3 days after the person they call a banned idiot but demonstrate a prior knowledge of the banned poster... which would indicate to any casual observe that they have been a banned idiot of some sort themselves.

And then we have long extended quote by a "moderator" that is supposed to refute a distinguished member of the Yale University faculty....

so who would I believe

Old 03-01-2013, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Hmmmm.

We have one person who joined 3 days after the person they call a banned idiot but demonstrate a prior knowledge of the banned poster... which would indicate to any casual observe that they have been a banned idiot of some sort themselves.

And then we have long extended quote by a "moderator" that is supposed to refute a distinguished member of the Yale University faculty....

so who would I believe
I have never been banned from anything. Unbreakable/Asante/Sir Shawn posts these idiodic threads all over the internet, and since his insults on Historum, I am going to find them and post the truth on every one. You go right ahead and check out the threads on Historum.

The truth is that Egypt WAS unifed from the South, and both writing and architecture come from the South, and thus, I have always had a degree of sympathy for this guy's postiion...but he overstates his case and engages in ad hominems when you show him he is wrong.

He goes completely off the rails and lies when discussing who the Egyptians were and claiming that they were "blacker". Almost every population DNA test (I posted over a dozen, in case you did not see- there will be more coming) states that they were North African with heavy Eurasian admixture dated to the neolithic, and sometimes paleolithic. There is very little sub-saharan, and the amount has actually increased, making the Egyptians "blacker" today than they used to be.

The one study that diverges from the model above is the Lucotte study that he loves to cite, but it acutally proves the opposite of what he thinks. The Lucotte study makes the case that Egyptians are actually still overwhelmingly African today...which proves they were never "blacker" because there is not enough Eurasian DNA to significantly lighten them. They are they the same people they have always been, with a little more sub-saharan DNA.

In order to prove that the Egyptians used to be "blacker" there would have to be a genetics model that says that they are heavily Eurasian from recent admixture. No such model exists.

Now this is a good time to let you know where I am coming from, because that idiot likes to call me a racist. I LOVE black African civilizations. I used to be really enamored with the Nubians and Ethiopians, but I have discovered some really remarkable things in WEST AFRICA, and since then my historical passion for Africa has evolved around Tichitt, Walata, Chinguetti, Oudane, Audoghost, Sundiatta, Mansa Musa, Kankan Musa, the Nok, the Kano city walls, Nsibidi, Sunbo's Eredo, etc.

I am who I say I am, and here is the first thread I ever made on Historum to prove it:

West African Pre-Colonial Architecture and Engineering - Historum - History Forums

Some of my other good ones:

Loripeni and pre-Ghana West Africa - Historum - History Forums

Is there an extensive lost history of ancient Africa? - Historum - History Forums

35 Small Pyramids Foudn in Sudan - Historum - History Forums

An ancient Somalian form of writing? - Historum - History Forums

But I tell the truth as I see it, and the truth is. Egypt was never "blacker," and no geneticist disagrees with me.

Old 03-01-2013, 12:32 PM

31,385 posts, read 31,062,067 times
Quote:
The truth is...
Thanks for the reply even though it might have been longer than I deserved. Either way welcome to our sometimes crazy home. I look forward to reading your posts and I hope you will stick around we can use an influx of sanity.

O.V. Catto

Old 03-01-2013, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Thanks for the reply even though it might have been longer than I deserved. Either way welcome to our sometimes crazy home. I look forward to reading your posts and I hope you will stick around we can use an influx of sanity.

O.V. Catto
Thanks. I'll check out some of the other threads going around.

Old 03-03-2013, 03:07 PM

219 posts, read 694,475 times
Chachibatches you are a racist and every single piece of misinformation that you are spouting has been exposed as racist bull**** on this forum.

Old 03-03-2013, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unbreakable View Post
Chachibatches you are a racist and every single piece of misinformation that you are spouting has been exposed as racist bull**** on this forum.
Nope. I have proved who I am and that what I have said is true.

You are the racist. You are ashamed of your own ancestors, and that is sad, because I love them.

Where is your DNA study? I have posted over a dozen that all say the same thing. Where is your DNA study showing that the Egyptians were sub-saharan Africans with a recent admixture of Eurasian that lighened them? Let me answer...IT DOESN'T EXIST. NO GENETICIST BELEIVES THAT IT IS TRUE.

The Egyptians were a mixed race people of Eurasian back migrated from the Neolitic and North African with very little sub-saharan. In fact, the amount of Sub-saharan has increased due to the slave trade, so the Egyptians are a shade darker NOW.

i have posted over a dozen studies, about half the studies I have found, and there will be more, but I am trying to find links to them because i want interested people to be able to read them in entirety.

I am not going away Asante/Unbreakable/Sir Shawn. And every time you call me a racist, I am going to remind you that you are not an Egyptian. You are pissing on your own glorious ancestors by trying to claim someone else's, when they havn't got anything to do with you.

Old 03-03-2013, 08:36 PM

6,317 posts, read 8,646,351 times
Quote:
The truth is that Egypt WAS unifed from the South, and both writing and architecture come from the South
Has it been determined what modern day country that part of the south was?

Old 03-04-2013, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motion View Post
Has it been determined what modern day country that part of the south was?
The important city in regards to Narmer was Hierakonpolis. That places it well in Egypt, but in upper (Southern) Egypt.

Old 03-04-2013, 10:30 AM

6,317 posts, read 8,646,351 times
^

I was curious because I've heard people saying that ancient Egyptian origins were futher down into Nubia and even down into Uganda.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History