U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2013, 10:40 PM

13,216 posts, read 21,628,348 times

Advertisements

I've learned so much from reading all the posts in this thread - please, more! I want more history of the true face of the tartars (or is it Tatars?). Who knew they were really Russians?

OP, please reveal more truths, I feel like we in the west have all been fed lies. I especially like the posts where there are more than 15 paragraphs - my insufferable insomnia be damned.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2013, 11:02 PM

14,512 posts, read 13,211,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
I've learned so much from reading all the posts in this thread - please, more! I want more history of the true face of the tartars (or is it Tatars?). Who knew they were really Russians?

OP, please reveal more truths, I feel like we in the west have all been fed lies. I especially like the posts where there are more than 15 paragraphs - my insufferable insomnia be damned.
Of course you were fed lies.
That prince of Silesia in 13th century never knew what hit him and that the hordes that invaded Europe were dem Russians..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Europe

Old 06-12-2013, 11:26 PM

3,093 posts, read 4,461,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Of course you were fed lies.
That prince of Silesia in 13th century never knew what hit him and that the hordes that invaded Europe were dem Russians..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Europe
Agree that even you cann't deny maps and encyclopedias or am I wrong?
Map produced after the Mongol yoke. Some even after 200-300 years. But on maps and encyclopedias (I emphasize - European), we see Russia called Tartarus

Old 06-12-2013, 11:47 PM

Quote:

Official history in school textbooks say that it was the existence of the Mongol yoke. But ofiialnaya story had always a lot of problems with the time frame of 100 years and interfacing of the facts. For example - what is written in this thread, I am. Historians can not deny!
I do not ask me to believe! You yourself have a look at all the facts for themselves.And draw conclusions.

Old 06-12-2013, 11:57 PM

Note the picture of the tomb of Henry II Pious, who was killed on the field of Legnica. The following inscription: "The figure of Tartar under the feet of Henry II, Duke of Silesia, Poland Krakow and placed on the grave in Breslau, this prince, who was killed in a battle with the Tatars of Liegnitz April 9, 1241" As we see it, "Tatar" looks quite Russian , clothing and weapons. The following image - "Khan's palace in the capital of the Mongol Empire Khanbalik" (believed to be Khanbalik - it is alleged Beijing). What is "Mongol" and that - "Chinese"? Once again, as in the case of the tomb of Henry II, in front of us - the people clearly Slavic appearance. Russian kaftans Fletcher caps, the same beard, the same characteristic blade swords called "Elmanov." The roof of the left - almost an exact copy of the roofs of old Russian terems
Attached Thumbnails
Great Tartary-tatarin.jpg   Great Tartary-handalyk.jpg  

Old 06-13-2013, 12:03 AM

genetic examination

According to the latest data obtained from genetic studies, it was found that the Tatars and Russian have very similar genetics. While differences genetics Russian and Tatar Mongols from genetics - are enormous, "Differences Russian gene pool (almost entirely European) from the Mongolian (almost exclusively Central Asian) are really great - IT'S like two different worlds ..."
Популяционная генетика: Раскрыта тайна русского генофонда - Общенациональная Ассоциация Генетической Безопасности

As always, the winner writes the history. And it is clear that in order to conceal the brutality with which the principality of Kiev was baptized, and in order to prevent all possible issues and it was later coined "the Tatar-Mongol yoke." Children brought up in the tradition of the Greek religion (worship of Dionysus, and later - Christian) and rewrote the story, where all the cruelty piled on the "wild nomads" ...

Old 02-03-2015, 06:39 PM

1 posts, read 1,382 times
Oh boy, I would love to read this in proper English.... The way these texts are written, makes you wonder about the level of intelligence of the author, and cast a shadow of doubt on the contents. Hanba. A first grader that is six year old writes more properly and coherently. Please get help.

Old 12-26-2015, 02:35 PM

1 posts, read 1,136 times
Default Oh boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TibiS View Post
Oh boy, I would love to read this in proper English.... The way these texts are written, makes you wonder about the level of intelligence of the author, and cast a shadow of doubt on the contents. Hanba. A first grader that is six year old writes more properly and coherently. Please get help.

Maybe you should ask the Zion media what is printing in proper English to answer these questions my boy

Or I have some recommendation for you boy - learn the Russian language and you will be surprised how many unconventional informations you can find there! And remember fact that no one is obliged to know English perfect and lot of people here do appreciate the facts written here as it is. All the best my boy and greetings to author - we the Slavs we know already we have been deceived all the times under decadenced anglosaxon civilization

Old 01-24-2016, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilgrimdou View Post
Maybe you should ask the Zion media what is printing in proper English to answer these questions my boy

Or I have some recommendation for you boy - learn the Russian language and you will be surprised how many unconventional informations you can find there! And remember fact that no one is obliged to know English perfect and lot of people here do appreciate the facts written here as it is. All the best my boy and greetings to author - we the Slavs we know already we have been deceived all the times under decadenced anglosaxon civilization
You can write whatever you want but the fact of the existence of our country under this name were irrefutable.Although the name is West.

Old 01-24-2016, 08:35 AM

Quote:

Tatars is such a nation. Tartars are residents of our country. IE not only Russians, but also as Kalmyks, Buryats and today and so on.
This is natural. story write winners. so it was with us. One province seized power over the capital and announced its Board.
Here's a simple example. Swastika which we attributed to fascism. the reality is the Aryan-Slavic. in India she came from ancient Rus '. This is actually a constellation. which very seen 4 times a year over Russian North. formerly old utensils and clothes had this symbol.
At one point in the history of our army chevrons and money had it the same way. before Hitler borrowed it. After the war, most soorudenij, clothing, kitchen utensils and so on with this anramentom were destroyed

Last edited by GreyKarast; 01-24-2016 at 08:51 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History