U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2016, 11:00 AM

3,093 posts, read 4,461,178 times

Advertisements

Pilgrimdou, sorry!!! I wanted to make a comment for- TibiS, but randomly singled out your post and later noticed it.

TibiS I'm sorry, but I'm very bad know English. I understand the text very well. but it is difficult for me to write. Therefore, I often use a translator. can pass Google your opinion about it. I know a native Russian and Japanese languages.

Last edited by GreyKarast; 01-24-2016 at 12:17 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2016, 09:21 PM

100 posts, read 82,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
...(or is it Tatars?)...
And, yes, their young children were (wait for it) Tatar Tots.

Thank you, I'm here all week, please tip your waitrons...

Old 02-02-2016, 05:35 AM

4,193 posts, read 2,278,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
As always, the winner writes the history. And it is clear that in order to conceal the brutality with which the principality of Kiev was baptized, and in order to prevent all possible issues and it was later coined "the Tatar-Mongol yoke." Children brought up in the tradition of the Greek religion (worship of Dionysus, and later - Christian) and rewrote the story, where all the cruelty piled on the "wild nomads" ...
I have question.

If Tatar-Mongol yoke is a war of Christians and Pagans, why ancient church preserved in Pereslavl-Zalesskiy (Pereslavl-Zalesskiy was ruled by hordes for centuries)?

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

And other 11 ancient church Vladimir-Suzdal land?
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A1...BC.D0.BB.D1.8F

Why Pagans not destroyed it?

Old 03-14-2016, 09:36 AM

1 posts, read 824 times
Default christian vs pagans

Hello, i understand it this way: The socalled golden horde/mongols was in reality the Tartarian Orda(army), which came to christianized Kievan Rus(part of velikaja tartarija) to restore order and was building vedic(orthodox-pravoslavian) temples. There were two sides: Christianized muskovites/kievans and vedic tartarians. Both slavs, but on the other side of the barricade.

Old 03-09-2019, 04:38 PM

734 posts, read 1,359,291 times
So were these Tartarians Christian? If so why wasn't Christianity spread all over the world?
Were these Tartarians you speak of the ones who built those beautiful ornate stone buildings all over the world?
If not who built them? It is alleged that they were built as energy collectors. They all have towers with antennas on top of them. There are many copper roofs, maybe all of them.

I've been looking at the videos that have appeared on youtube lately & wondering why this is such a hot topic at this time.

It is a Russian that has most of them and most of the information. Philipp Druzhinin is his name & his channel by the same name.

Old 03-09-2019, 05:45 PM

10,276 posts, read 14,884,424 times
Term "russian" was coined beginning of the 20th century by basically Bolshevik regime.

Please, stop confusing Tatars and Great Tartary. They have nothing in common.

great Tartary was not where "Kievan Rus" was. Far more East There was, actually, several of them. Great Tartary, Chinese Tartary, South Tartary.

"Christ" figure is allegedly Radomir, ancient Vedic sage. His figure was later twisted into Christian Christ one.

Please, refer, before arguing, to works of Prof. Klyosov. His DNA Genealogy research proves literally beyond any doubt that ancient civilizations of the East and Orient were R1A genetic line, same line as Slavs and modern Russians. Apparently, Tutankhamen was R1A DNA line.

If you look at works of Prof Chudinov, he will show factual material presenting ancient Slav runes all over the Europe, Egipt, Greece, etc, etc. On geographical landmarks, megaliths, historical structures, etc.
For example, King Arthur original name spelling is in those runes and reads not Arthur, but Yar Tur, what stands for "strong, powerful, tur". Turs urusi, or aurochs. Speaking of which - Rus Slavs used to be called Urus. Mongols called them Urus Shaitan - Rus devil.

There is avery strong and growing proof to theory that there was no Mongol invasion into Slavic countries.. Historical documents referring to that simply describe a civil war between two large Rus/Slav countries, likely - Grand Tartary and Mosvovite Rus.

Don't forget, that modern history, as you know it and as it is taught in schools, of Russia, was written by 3 Germans in the 18th century. Considered to be basically one large lie.

Old 03-09-2019, 05:47 PM

10,276 posts, read 14,884,424 times

Old 03-20-2019, 09:47 PM

1 posts, read 24 times
Default Tarkh and Tara, Earth Holy People

GreyKarast, that is a welcome introduction to a difficult subject for which there are many lies about. It is, as you call it, Earth Holy People that I seek to identify and have been brought to TartarYah because it is home to Gog and Magog.
It is not my intent to provoke anyone unnecessarily but only to undercover truth hidden for centuries.
I would like to know more about that part of the world from which my great grandfather and his father and his father's father have come from. Not to forget my great grandmother and her mother and mother's mother.
You speak of Tarkh and Tara and of these I would like to know more.
My name is Moriyah Piasetzki and you may tell me what you know and I will not argue but only ask questions.
Thank you very much.

Old 03-22-2019, 01:24 PM

3,818 posts, read 2,056,296 times
Tartary is not Slavic land, Slavs come from Belarus area. Much of the land of modern day Russia was originally the land of the Uralic people, many of which were absorbed into Russian society.

The Steppes was home to the Scythians. Not much is known about them, but they most likely were not Slavic and probably spoke a language closely related to the Iranic languages.

Then later on the Mongol and Turkic tribes swept through from the east, and Slavs swept through from the northwest and replaced the Scythians. The only remnants of the Scythians are the Ossetians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkic_languages

Why must Russians have such an inferiority complex, being embarrassed of themselves, Russians have much to proud of, there is no need to wash away our history and claim others history. It would be like if modern day Americans claim that the Mississippian mound builders were actually European Americans, these pseudo science claims are just plain ridiculous that dig there way into peoples minds who are not satisfied with the reality similar to the flat earthers.

Also this whole, Mongols/Tatars never conquered Russia, and that it was the Russians that did the conquering reminds me of how Indians refuse to believe that nomadic steppe people conquered the great civilized India and introduced to them the Indo-European language and the Vedic scriptures, and instead it was the Indians who conquered Europe. Nomadic empires operate differently than the sedentary civilized empires. They don't leave a lot behind because they have different values and goals, they mainly just want more pastures for their livestock and money, they leave the cities alone, or they burn them down and leave nothing behind, so there's very little left for historians to try and reconstruct.

Old Yesterday, 11:24 AM

448 posts, read 195,370 times
Default Horde

Quote:
Originally Posted by grega94 View Post
Mongols/Tatars never conquered Russia
There were many nations in the army of the Golden Horde. There were many turkic people, fino-ugric people and even Slavs. Probably mongols weren't the main part of the army.

And... It was the great army. In the year 1241 this army won the joint Polish-German knight army in the battle of Legnica.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Legnica
The historians argue why the Golden Horde didn't go farther to the West, to the Holy Roman Empire.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History