Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2015, 08:00 PM

6,617 posts, read 6,540,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post

Maybe they got the same sweetheart deals that the NYC prosecutor gave to all those Orthodox Jewish rabbis who did the same thing.
Which tells me that not too many (or any?) organized religions are all they're cracked up to be. Holy, non sinners, vows, prayers, singing hymns, abstinance, repenting, confessions, communion, etc... is it all hogwash and means NOTHING when it comes down to sexual urges on innocents by some sick person of authority under the protection of a church?

Repenting those sins will never give those innocents their innocence back and often ruins them for life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2015, 08:07 AM

2,062 posts, read 2,547,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charmed hour View Post
Prison justice. Another inmate warned prison officials that Druce was planning something. Druce or Geoghan could have been moved after that and weren't.
Exactly, I mean the man was serviing a life sentence in a state with no death penalty, there is really nothing more they can do to him if he murdered someone, housing him near the priest was either negligent and stupid or done deliberately. I guess what I mean to say is if someone wanted that priest dead here is an inmate that was a great choice to do it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History