Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2016, 10:21 AM

14,780 posts, read 43,587,039 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
Yes you have lots of fictional Super Heroes. lol. This is because you have a deficiency of real. You probably are not aware that the u.s. print13 trillion fake money. and has sold China fake gold. now that the u.s. must pay China 1 trillion dollars. It's so funny and you're still talking about corruption in Russia. haaa
The fact that you believe all of this and continue to post things like this, just proves how gullible and ill informed you are...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2016, 10:22 AM

3,103 posts, read 5,602,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJGOAT View Post
If American dollars are simple pieces of paper...then what are rubles? If we are your mortal enemy engaged in a hundred year conspiracy against you, then by all means feel free to collapse our currency. Lord knows you guys are good at collapsing currencies.
ruble. the ruble is the same piece of paper like dollar. until we abandon the dollar. but in any case not publish air of ruble, as they do in the United States. do you think I would like to kalapsa to the u.s. economy? you know, honestly I do. but I would be sorry for the ordinary people, because you don't know how to overcome difficulties. You panieuete

Old 01-21-2016, 10:25 AM

Quote:
ruble. the ruble is the same piece of paper like dollar. until we abandon the dollar. but in any case not publish air of ruble, as they do in the United States. do you think I would like to kalapsa to the u.s. economy? you know, honestly I do. but I would be sorry for the ordinary people, because you don't know how to overcome difficulties. You panieuete
You're absolutely right. Americans like to pretend and play games and watch movies about post-apocalyptic worlds...you guys live that **** every day...

Old 01-21-2016, 10:28 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,471,413 times
Lightbulb If Hitler had launched a pre-emtive attack on the United States....

...then he would have had capabilities in the 1930s that he didn't possess in the 1940s.

Next "what if" question, please.

Old 01-21-2016, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Oh, it's off -topic, but it's a completely BS topic that was proven such in the first couple of pages. GreyKarast brings his own special brand of lunacy to most threads so I thought I would have some fun with him.
madness? what it is? me too interesting to communicate with a person who can only think in one plane. Note I haven't called American. and you called me a Russian twice. and you still talk about nationalism. How do you know that I am a Russian? can I Uzbek or calmic?

Old 01-21-2016, 10:36 AM

Quote:
That statement is gross perversion, based on the fact that US companies conducted business with Germany before the war. Now, for actual facts we have the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact and the fact that the Soviet Union actively traded with Nazi Germany often selling grain and oil for machine tools and other technology. One of the great ironies of WW2 is that Germany invaded the Soviet Union with Russian fuel in their tanks and Russian grain in their bellies.

As for why we don't "ban fascism" we're just not that into banning things the way you guy's are. Putin and his cronies are far closer to a neo-fascist state than anything the US could dream up.
Yes this is true. We postalâli this before entry into the war. Unlike in the United States. USA trade even once went to war. and supplied and Germany and the allies. IE worked on two fronts. company such as standard oil or Ford. Incidentally it is Henry Ford was the spiritual mentor of Hitler, after which he written Mein Kamf.

This you way want to comfort to you easier to live? of course you do not forbid fascism, because the American nation was created from the emigrants. and many of them have krimenal′noe past. so genocide is good? you have so much say in how we live. have you ever been in Russia? you will never understand our thinking and lifestyle. because you cann't understand our mentality.

Last edited by GreyKarast; 01-21-2016 at 10:45 AM..

Old 01-21-2016, 10:50 AM

Quote:
The fact that you believe all of this and continue to post things like this, just proves how gullible and ill informed you are...
Lol you know this isn't our newspaper wrote. It is European. and I am more than well informed. You cannot even imagine what resources I site to do this.

Old 01-21-2016, 10:54 AM

Quote:
You're absolutely right. Americans like to pretend and play games and watch movies about post-apocalyptic worlds...you guys live that **** every day...
This is because intelligence is not enough?
better history and geography were taught. These items in the United States practically do not know. We used to live in the real world. not in dreamland.

are you familiar with the Allied military operation under the name of Tiger?

Last edited by GreyKarast; 01-21-2016 at 11:03 AM..

Old 01-21-2016, 11:05 AM

Quote:
madness? what it is? me too interesting to communicate with a person who can only think in one plane. Note I haven't called American. and you called me a Russian twice. and you still talk about nationalism. How do you know that I am a Russian? can I Uzbek or calmic?
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...then it must be a duck.

Quote:
Yes this is true. We postalâli this before entry into the war. Unlike in the United States. USA trade even once went to war. and supplied and Germany and the allies. IE worked on two fronts. company such as standard oil or Ford. Incidentally it is Henry Ford was the spiritual mentor of Hitler, after which he written Mein Kamf.
ummm....no. It's no secret that US companies had interests in Germany and maintained these interests even after Germany invaded Poland in 1939. However, these interests were severed when the US entered the war in 1941. That the Nazi's nationalized the operation of American companies within the territory they controlled is not a reflection on the actions of American companies.

Henry Ford was a raging anti-semite and admired by Hitler for that.

Quote:
This you way want to comfort to you easier to live? of course you do not forbid fascism, because the American nation was created from the emigrants. and many of them have krimenal′noe past. so genocide is good? you have so much say in how we live. have you ever been in Russia? you will never understand our thinking and lifestyle. because you cann't understand our mentality.
I have never been to Russia...I do know several Russian families who immigrated to the United States. You are correct, I do not understand the mentality of people who prefer to be ruled rather than rule. See, you think men like Putin are the good shepherd defending the sheople of Russia from the big bad western wolves. The problem is that men like Putin are the real wolves...but that's what the "Russian mentality" gets you.

Old 01-21-2016, 11:10 AM

It's a lie. the United States has not breached the trade relationship with Germany even after the attack on Pearl Harbor.
rather the opposite. Hitler admired Ford. He even had his partret. by the way Hitler was a Jew, if you didn't know.
I would agree with you if this were the case. Here is the only u.s. Government usastvovalo in supplying personally.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History