U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2016, 04:15 PM

3,410 posts, read 1,966,328 times

Advertisements

JFK was shot by an unknown shooter standing behind the picket fence on the edge of the grassy knoll with a Remington XP-100 .221 Fireball. The hit was organized by the Mafia for other parties. UN-confiscated hospital photos that I have seen clearly show the left rear exit wound which could have only been caused by a frontal shot. NONE of this can/will ever be proven partly because of the mysterious deaths of 103 witnesses and others involved in the case shortly after the incident. An actuary established that the odds of these people all being dead in such a short time was over 100 trillion to one. Such is the nature of a conspiracy. The idea that Oswald acted alone (or at all) and was the only shooter is absolutely laughable. Just like he said, he was merely a patsy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2016, 04:28 PM

5,493 posts, read 6,433,728 times
I did it. Okay? Enough of the nutball conspiracy stuff, I want the credit I'm due and I'm tired of hearing all this guff. I was only three years old but I handled that Colt Buntline like a pro. I just needed Oswald to reach the doorknobs for me so I could get up there.

Now, you can all be quiet, because you know the truth.

Old 11-07-2016, 05:35 PM

18,029 posts, read 17,175,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMike77 View Post
JFK was shot by an unknown shooter standing behind the picket fence on the edge of the grassy knoll with a Remington XP-100 .221 Fireball. The hit was organized by the Mafia for other parties. UN-confiscated hospital photos that I have seen clearly show the left rear exit wound which could have only been caused by a frontal shot. NONE of this can/will ever be proven partly because of the mysterious deaths of 103 witnesses and others involved in the case shortly after the incident. An actuary established that the odds of these people all being dead in such a short time was over 100 trillion to one. Such is the nature of a conspiracy. The idea that Oswald acted alone (or at all) and was the only shooter is absolutely laughable. Just like he said, he was merely a patsy.
You could be right. He definitely wasn't lying when he said he was a patsy. The look on his face as he said it is of incredulous belief that anyone could actually think he did it.

And the wounds--one came from front, not just from the back. All those witnesses dead. JFK stepped into dangerous territory when he became President, tried to get too much done, pushing too hard against people in power who didn't agree with him. You don't double cross the mob either--and his father worked with the mob to get him elected!

Old 11-07-2016, 07:39 PM

705 posts, read 1,110,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMike77 View Post

Thanks for posting sir. You seem very knowledgeable.

Do you have any links to the mysterious deaths? (I will google as well).

Lastly, and not to get off topic, do you have an opinion of the MLK and RFK deaths?

Old 11-07-2016, 09:14 PM

4,879 posts, read 3,525,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
For those who say that everyone who believes otherwise is in love with conspiracies, it would be far easier for people to just believe that LHO did it all by himself.

Over and done with. No worries. All is well. No corruption in the USA.

I don't usually believe in conspiracies and on that day, I believed what the radio and tv said. But pretty soon, there was so much evidence to the contrary that people started to wonder. And the Warren Commission report was a bad joke that only made things worse. I'd love to be able to believe the simple story they told us. Closure and peace of mind. Easy to just swallow the cool aid.
There is oodles of corruption in the USA. And Oswald killed Kennedy.
Can both be true?? Of course.

Old 11-07-2016, 11:34 PM

2,803 posts, read 2,517,879 times
There's a good recreation of what possibly happened in this rarely seen 1973 movie Executive Action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqnOA2ej1Dg
It basically, shows CIA complicity along with other high level government types.
I would say the Office of Naval Intelligence did the planning (also why LHO military service records were sealed and still haven't been released) - the players are not as important but are among the following list:

Assassination of President Kennedy

The shear number of key witnesses who were killed before they could testify on the reexamination by the Church committee in mid 1970s - indicates a highly proficient 'cleaning' crew!
Question re: JFK assassination

Old 11-08-2016, 06:39 AM

397 posts, read 762,816 times
I think.. it is time.... for the truth to come out..... It was Shari and Lambchop.....
Attached Thumbnails
Conspiracy Theory Sat-Who do you think Killed JFK?-301cd592688b0d87369aaf4a7e38aae9.jpg  

Old 11-08-2016, 06:59 AM

20,945 posts, read 32,927,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd trick op View Post
The legal clinic of Marcello, Trafficante, Roselli and Giancana.
Giancana delivered Chicago to JFK, resulting in his election. He in turn sent his brother after the mob and turned the spotlight on them like never before. Bad idea, as it also undermined the career-long efforts of Hoover to protect them as well. Anyway, I'll never believe that some disaffected loser like Oswald just got up one morning and decided to kill the president with no apparent obstacles in his way.

Old 11-08-2016, 07:06 AM

11,584 posts, read 17,514,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
For those who say that everyone who believes otherwise is in love with conspiracies, it would be far easier for people to just believe that LHO did it all by himself.

Over and done with. No worries. All is well. No corruption in the USA.

I don't usually believe in conspiracies and on that day, I believed what the radio and tv said. But pretty soon, there was so much evidence to the contrary that people started to wonder. And the Warren Commission report was a bad joke that only made things worse. I'd love to be able to believe the simple story they told us. Closure and peace of mind. Easy to just swallow the cool aid.
There is a bit of difference between the conspiracy/corruption of, let's say, Bill Clinton banging an intern VS a secret government force assassinating it's own president.
Swallowing the cool aid in my opinion is reading all these web blogs and watching youtube videos on JFK assassination theories and taking it for THE TRUTH.

Sorry, JFK assassination conspiracy theories (of which there are many, most of which amusingly conflict with each other) for me ranks about at the level of "Elvis is Alive" and "Aliens crashed at Roswell" theory.

Old 11-08-2016, 08:12 AM

404 posts, read 285,289 times
The beautiful thing about the Kennedys is that they tend to die young.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History