U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 08:04 AM

774 posts, read 818,896 times

Advertisements

How will history judge President Trump? - BBC News

Old Today, 09:35 AM

4,242 posts, read 3,513,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Member1 View Post
How will history judge President Trump? - BBC News

From the article
The phrase "Trump has normalised the abnormal" has itself become a cliché. Still, though, I am constantly struck by how many Trump stories and scandals that ordinarily would have launched months, even years, of critical coverage for previous presidents sometimes barely last a single news cycle.
This sums it up for me; as for the underlined I suspect that may be because it seems there are new stories and scandals before one has time to digest and process the ever present "incoming".

Despite Trump's accomplishments I am very apprehensive for the future of the country I love, America, and my fellow citizens. I am just a little person so just my 2 cents this morning.

Old Today, 11:13 AM

10,579 posts, read 10,587,507 times
Because Politics can be so contentious and because City-Data has a forum for Politics, it has been the policy of the History forum moderators for as long as I can remember that the current, and the immediate past, administration are topics for other forum, and are not appropriate for the History forum.

This thread will be deleted soon.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or