Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 12:44 AM

223 posts, read 537,810 times

Advertisements

I agree. Just because Germany was defeated doesn't prove that it was wrong. It was just outnumbered and overpowered. To equate that with being wrong is pretty much dumb as hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big daryle View Post
You mustn't read much my friend. Germany was considered among the most developed and intellectual countries at that time, and they are still among the elite today. They are still improving, while the US is fading fast..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2008, 12:52 AM

223 posts, read 537,810 times
And exactly what do you have pictures of???? Dead people?? They were desperate times. People died. Do you have pictures of people being "gassed"? I think not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
What? Are you saying the Holocaust never happened? My Dad was in the U.S. Army of Occupation of Germany as a Medical Officer. I have pictures of the Concentration Camps he took with a Leica camera which I also still have. He was in attendance at the Nuremburg War Crimes trials and knew many of the Nazi leadership personally. It happened and not only to Jews. Anyone the Nazis didn't like were exterminated.

Old 11-09-2008, 02:42 PM

14 posts, read 27,294 times
nobody can tell me that has seen videos of the hitler youth movement that was not epic..would have loved to be in that...the training looked class.

btw what good did the jews ever do? my grandfather tells me that majority don't even like their home countries, like poland so this holocaust was a good exuse for them to get out.

ironically my grandfather decided to leave poland too. so i think hes unstable.

Old 11-11-2008, 01:58 PM

3,486 posts, read 5,682,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fasterserv View Post
How do you explain the Jewish Encyclopedia population numbers that never went down during WWII???
I don't have to explain anything to you. Regardless of what I say, you will believe what you want to believe because you want to believe it. As far as rational people are concerned, your comment alone proves the reality of the Holocaust and the crooked ideology behind it.

Quote:
And exactly what do you have pictures of???? Dead people?? They were desperate times. People died. Do you have pictures of people being "gassed"? I think not.
Again, your comment is made in bad faith. There are plenty of blood-curdling photographs made by the Nazi's themselves documenting their methods and activities in the Holocaust, including gassing. But since you want to believe that the Holocaust did not happen, no pictures or footage will ever convince you. For you, it's not a matter of evidence, but one of religion.

Old 11-11-2008, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conorlewandowski17 View Post
nobody can tell me that has seen videos of the hitler youth movement that was not epic..would have loved to be in that...the training looked class.
You wouldn't be, because you are a Pole. A Pole is a Slav -- meaning, not an Aryan. According to the Nazi race ideology, you are vastly inferior. You may be considered a rung above the Jews, but only one rung. So remember: you are "subhuman" too.

Old 11-11-2008, 02:04 PM

Quote:
I have never done this before, and it's not my nature to say this, but I think you're full of BS.....and I'm very objective.
Your comment proves the exact opposite.

Old 11-11-2008, 02:23 PM

13,134 posts, read 40,610,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trudeyrose View Post
Not trying to be a Hitler "fan" but I believe it was him who really got the Autobahn system going...I also think the US bombed the heck out of it!!!
But trust me, it's up and running now...actually it's not bad going 100+ mph because everyone else is doing the same.. or faster
I remember watching a show on the History Channel about Hitler and the German Historian was saying that if Hitler didn't drag Germany into war that the German people would have thought of him as the greatest Chancellor as he was rebuilding Germanies factories and infrustructure out of the ashes of WWI and the Depression.

Old 11-11-2008, 09:41 PM

271 posts, read 582,995 times
Look up who owns the "history channel". I can not stand that channel, i really wish we have a true history channel where the owners point of view is not put into the shows and it shows true history.

Old 11-11-2008, 10:53 PM

3,320 posts, read 4,127,286 times
Without the history channel, whats left over that shows good comprehensive programs about history? PBS is the only other one that really digs into some good history programming. PBS showed a great WW2 series last year, and the one they did about the Franklin Expedition was interesting.

History international is nice to have, if you don't want to watch ice road truckers. The best programming I ever saw about the nazi's on HC was a 5 part series about 10 years ago, called "Nazis, a warning from history" I think they got it from the BBC and dubbed in Roger Mudd for the narration. I wish people would stop calling HC "the hitler channel" because they really dont show enough third reich stuff compared to all the other programming they do. Nazi's get ratings, give us more swastikka, history channel. Once in a great while we get lucky and get to see them produce something like "Attack on USS Liberty" or the only real comprehensive documentary I've ever seen about "Chappaquiddick" but they never show those over and over like other shows that favor left views.

HBO can crank out some good movies once in a while. Liked the movie they made about LBJ a few years ago "Path to War" and many other history series they have produced. The one about the Brooklyn Dodgers last summer was good. Keep up the good work, HBO.

Last edited by mofford; 11-11-2008 at 11:21 PM..

Old 11-12-2008, 01:03 PM

1,722 posts, read 2,555,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by conorlewandowski17 View Post

btw what good did the jews ever do? my grandfather tells me that majority don't even like their home countries, like poland so this holocaust was a good exuse for them to get out.

ironically my grandfather decided to leave poland too. so i think hes unstable.

You do realize that the Nazis thought Poles to be subhuman, and only fit for slave labor, right? Hitler's plan for Poland was to exterminate 2/3 of the population, and turn the rest into slaves. Poland was considered "living space" for Germany. Germany had it's own living space, and didn't need other countries.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History