Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2010, 06:03 PM

900 posts, read 669,477 times

Advertisements

The Klan considers Jews just as much an enemy as black people, and a number of Jewish Civil Rights workers paid with their lives at the hands of these animals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mississ...orkers_Murders

Old 01-14-2010, 06:14 PM

3,377 posts, read 4,989,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angus Podgorny View Post
The Klan considers Jews just as much an enemy as black people, and a number of Jewish Civil Rights workers paid with their lives at the hands of these animals.

Mississippi civil rights workers murders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yeah, because they are the Klan, an AMERICAN hate group with offices in almost every state. Hatred is hatred and it is beyond state lines.

Old 01-14-2010, 06:25 PM

Yes, although it was in Mississippi (and most of the rest of the South) that they were able to work with the cooperation of local law enforcement to commit murder. The folks in Mississippi must be so proud - as indeed should all of the South. Such a sterling legacy.

Old 01-14-2010, 06:36 PM

471 posts, read 1,057,064 times
lol whats funny is that anyone saying that his war was about slavery... never responded to ANYTHING in my post.. Why? Don't have good responses? Abe was a racist... I have a speech out of his own mouth that essentially says that.

There were no responses to any of my points, my only conclusion is that you do not have a response for them, and thus agree with me. I have seen no points that have been made that would prove to me that Lincoln was anything good.

Old 01-14-2010, 06:43 PM

177 posts, read 265,406 times
Quote:
And of course we know how much the South liked Jews. And Catholics. And blacks.

That is funny! Being Judah P. Benjamin was a Jew.... Just more baseless lies... You now are talking about crimes commited under the United States Not Confederate States.

The Jewish Confederates

By Robert N. Rosen
The Jewish Confederates - Google Books

Catholicism and the Old South — Catholicism.org - Saint Benedict Center, The Slaves of the Immaculate Heart of Mary

"Many leading Southern families that were not Catholic had members who were. An example would be the Lees of Virginia from whom was sprung the Confederacy’s Gen. Robert E. Lee. A nephew of his was the founding pastor of the Cathedral of St. Matthew in Washington, D.C."

My good 'Southern' bud just showed up..who happens to be Cherokee and would like to say his piece. I'll turn it over to him..

on my WORST day, i'm MILES above GARBAGE like you ever are, BIGOT.

DAILY KOOKS is awaiting your arrival, as they want to hear your ignorant,hate-FILLED, SILLY opinions about southerners. BE GONE! free dixie

L.O.L!! I couldn't say it better

Old 01-14-2010, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Yes, although it was in Mississippi (and most of the rest of the South) that they were able to work with the cooperation of local law enforcement to commit murder. The folks in Mississippi must be so proud - as indeed should all of the South. Such a sterling legacy.
More south hatred, apparently to you nothing goes right there.

Old 01-14-2010, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coon dog View Post
That is funny! Being Judah P. Benjamin was a Jew.... Just more baseless lies... You now are talking about crimes commited under the United States Not Confederate States.

The Jewish Confederates

By Robert N. Rosen
The Jewish Confederates - Google Books

Catholicism and the Old South — Catholicism.org - Saint Benedict Center, The Slaves of the Immaculate Heart of Mary

"Many leading Southern families that were not Catholic had members who were. An example would be the Lees of Virginia from whom was sprung the Confederacy’s Gen. Robert E. Lee. A nephew of his was the founding pastor of the Cathedral of St. Matthew in Washington, D.C."

My good 'Southern' bud just showed up..who happens to be Cherokee and would like to say his piece. I'll turn it over to him..

on my WORST day, i'm MILES above GARBAGE like you ever are, BIGOT.

DAILY KOOKS is awaiting your arrival, as they want to hear your ignorant,hate-FILLED, SILLY opinions about southerners. BE GONE! free dixie

L.O.L!! I couldn't say it better
A post filled with the usual class one has come to expect from you folks. When you're losing an argument, it's always a smart move to resort to personal insults. It's the surest way of knowing that the other guys have reached the desperation stage.

Old 01-14-2010, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert kid View Post
More south hatred, apparently to you nothing goes right there.
No, nothing does. A cultural wasteland, populated by people who still haven't gotten over losing the Civil War and are still trying to pretend they won.

Old 01-14-2010, 07:28 PM

Quote:
No, nothing does. A cultural wasteland, populated by people who still haven't gotten over losing the Civil War and are still trying to pretend they won.
Some cultural wasteland . When you lose wars, some of the time the losing party doesn't get over it. And on top of that, keeping history alive is much better than sweeping it under the rug (like you would just love).

Say something positive about the south, something about the music it brought to this nation, or how about cuisine? What about sports, or personalities, or something. Say something NICE about the south for once and stop being a troll!

Old 01-14-2010, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert kid View Post
Some cultural wasteland . When you lose wars, some of the time the losing party doesn't get over it. And on top of that, keeping history alive is much better than sweeping it under the rug (like you would just love).

Say something positive about the south, something about the music it brought to this nation, or how about cuisine? What about sports, or personalities, or something. Say something NICE about the south for once and stop being a troll!
Sweeping history under the rug? Far from it. I want every school child to know the history of the south before, during, and after the Civil War. We could start with some of Noetsi's photographs.

The Southern Poverty Law Center is a wonderful organization.

The music is trite and appears mostly to consist of guys in cowboy boots singing about women with big hair and women with big hair singing about guys in cowboy boots.

What cuisine?

Sports in the South is solely dependent on African Americans. It's nice that you guys finally decided to let them attend your universities. It only took you about 25 years longer than the rest of the country, but then that's about par for the course for everything, isn't it?

Nope, I guess the Southern Poverty Law Center is about the best I can come up with.

The problem with the south is the two 'ances'. Arrogance and ignorance. Both in abundant supply south of the Mason-Dixon line, what with your 'special' culture and your 'special' history and your 'nation within a nation' nonsense. And you actually believe it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > History