Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Nudist experinces
Gal - Never been to a nudist anything, no desire to! 66 15.07%
Gal - Never been, but I wouldnt mind trying! 31 7.08%
Gal - Been to a nudist resort/beach once, never again 8 1.83%
Gal - Been to a nudist resort/beach and would go again 48 10.96%
Guy - Never been to a nudist anything, no desire to! 72 16.44%
Guy - Never been, but I wouldnt mind trying! 78 17.81%
Guy - Been to a nudist resort/beach once, never again 13 2.97%
Guy - Been to a nudist resort/beach and would go again 122 27.85%
Voters: 438. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 04:07 PM

15,639 posts, read 40,928,634 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalblue View Post
does anyone know

is it legal to walk around your backyard, totally nakie, if you have a privacy fence?
what if the houses next door are 2+ stories?
You are just DYING to walk around nude somewhere!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2008, 04:30 PM

3,982 posts, read 10,430,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
You are just DYING to walk around nude somewhere!!!
it feels gooooood

Old 03-05-2008, 12:06 AM

9,232 posts, read 10,989,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceT View Post
I am a nudist. Not a naturist. There is a difference between the two and I want that to be perfectly clear.

A naturist is a closet exhibitionist. That's why they feel they have to have a special title other than "nudist" and they like to go to a public place (nudist resort) to take off their clothes and strut their stuff around other droopy, flabby and out of shape closet exhibitionists.

A nudist, on the other hand, is a person who is comfortable without clothing. They don't have to go anywhere to be nude. They go to bed nude, get up nude, have breakfast nude and do housework nude. They have to get dressed to appease society when they go out, but the rest of the time, they are nude. And they don't appreciate it when friends just drop in because they "were in the neighborhood." Why? Because they are not closet exhibitionists, like those other people.
Well said.

Old 03-05-2008, 12:27 PM

I think I may be half-nudist. I mean, I'm nude when I take a shower and I sleep nude and I'm nude before I get dressed to appease society and well, let's face it, under those clothes, I'm nude!

Old 03-06-2008, 02:57 PM

270 posts, read 525,847 times
I have been to nude beaches and I admit at first I went for the "scenery" but quickly found that it was completly natural and I didn't look at people in the way I thought I would. Now don't get me wrong, there were a few that stood out but I was not at attention because of it. They were just nice to look at but not in a sexual way. Does that make sense?

Old 03-07-2008, 11:07 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,466,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceT View Post
A nudist, on the other hand, is a person who is comfortable without clothing. They don't have to go anywhere to be nude. They go to bed nude, get up nude, have breakfast nude and do housework nude. They have to get dressed to appease society when they go out, but the rest of the time, they are nude. And they don't appreciate it when friends just drop in because they "were in the neighborhood." Why? Because they are not closet exhibitionists, like those other people.
But don't ever EVER fry bacon in the buff~!

I have to admit I enjoy being nude, but I have never, nor will I ever, *can I say ever enough times?, go to a nude beach. I have always loved lying in the nude in the sun. But here in Oklahoma, I would be eaten alive by the mosquitos. Those durn voyeur mosquitos!

I started my nudity ways at a very early age and never stopped.

P.S. There is a funny story here waiting to be told. Can you say gnats?
Went to Blacks beach with my idiot teenager friends, and we ~cough~ put those mexican beer drinking gawkers to shame. Lt Dan could've said those d@m Indians gawking and swillin brewskis and I would've hung my head in shame. Pardon the pun.

Old 03-24-2008, 12:44 PM

272 posts, read 999,403 times
I have been to one with my wife many years ago, and it was my parents who asked us to go with them, it was in NJ . most of the time we sat around with are clothes on, we only whent nude when we went in swimming, my father was nudest for years, but my mother never really liked it. It was ok for the first time, but we never went back.dont know why.

Old 03-25-2008, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TransAm View Post
I have been to one with my wife many years ago, and it was my parents who asked us to go with them, it was in NJ . most of the time we sat around with are clothes on, we only whent nude when we went in swimming, my father was nudest for years, but my mother never really liked it. It was ok for the first time, but we never went back.dont know why.
It probably had something to do with the fact that you were getting naked with your mom and dad!!!

Old 03-26-2008, 03:25 AM

1,126 posts, read 2,684,750 times
In Europe being topless is allowed in all beaches, and there are lots of nudist ones. I think it depends a lot of the people's background. Certainly the most progressive societies, like the Scandinavian ones, see it as a normal, innocent thing. But others who are particularly conservative or have been until recently, such the South European, see it as a way for exhibitionism.

Old 03-26-2008, 08:33 AM

3,982 posts, read 10,430,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasdrubal View Post
In Europe being topless is allowed in all beaches, and there are lots of nudist ones. I think it depends a lot of the people's background. Certainly the most progressive societies, like the Scandinavian ones, see it as a normal, innocent thing. But others who are particularly conservative or have been until recently, such the South European, see it as a way for exhibitionism.
Im down with both!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation