U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 12-19-2007, 01:13 PM

767 posts, read 1,623,227 times
Arrow Got Pictures of Your Tattoos?

I just got this done - picture was taken 5 minutes after a 6 hour session - sort of a combination Patriotic/Respect for Liberty combination. What do you think?

Post yours if you got some

Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2007, 02:44 AM

4,960 posts, read 5,157,471 times
Well, I cannot see your pictures, but here are pictures of my dragon tattoo on my calf. I also have a decal on my hood.
Attached Thumbnails
Got Pictures of Your Tattoos?-tattoo.jpg   Got Pictures of Your Tattoos?-tattoocloseup.jpg   Got Pictures of Your Tattoos?-hooddecal.jpg  

Old 12-22-2007, 06:23 AM

19,396 posts, read 16,110,640 times
Its not very big but here is one of my 2. I wont show the other, because of where it is, lol.
Attached Thumbnails
Got Pictures of Your Tattoos?-img_0043.jpg  

Old 12-24-2007, 06:50 PM

767 posts, read 1,623,227 times
LOL - Does it say "little?" - LOL

Old 01-04-2008, 11:54 PM

238 posts, read 545,320 times
I've really been considering getting one for several years now. One of these days I'll muster the courage!

Old 01-05-2008, 07:16 AM

2,238 posts, read 6,252,669 times
I'm going to get one, as soon as I can find a tattooist that's actually an artist, and not just someone who knows how to run a tattoo gun. If it's going to be permanently on me, I want someone that is GOOD to do it, and I'll pay extra to make sure.

Old 01-06-2008, 06:27 AM

1,263 posts, read 2,829,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaminRed View Post
I'm going to get one, as soon as I can find a tattooist that's actually an artist, and not just someone who knows how to run a tattoo gun. If it's going to be permanently on me, I want someone that is GOOD to do it, and I'll pay extra to make sure.
I have one and I went to a true artist ...
I called and talked before I went the man was very educated in what he does and was very compassionate about his work .. his shop was clean and sanitized.

He is in Alton Illinois

Old 01-10-2008, 02:08 PM

160 posts, read 493,631 times
I have two- will post some pictures tomorrow. Maybe you all can help me.. I have one that I want to add to, but I have no idea what I want to add to it. Its a simple celtic heart, pretty small on my lower back to the left side. Its oddly shaped so its hard for me to draw something for. I was very disappointed because I went to a tattoo shop and asked the guy for opinions/drawings of what he thought would look good with it and he brought me over to the wall of normal tattoos. I want someone to draw it! So maybe you guys can help.

Old 01-13-2008, 12:16 PM

4,458 posts, read 5,655,391 times
Here is a link to my blog that has a pic of my tattoos on my back:
Yahoo! 360° - jkc's Blog
You might have to scroll down to the bottom.

Old 01-13-2008, 12:19 PM

4,458 posts, read 5,655,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfountaingrl View Post
I have two- will post some pictures tomorrow. Maybe you all can help me.. I have one that I want to add to, but I have no idea what I want to add to it. Its a simple celtic heart, pretty small on my lower back to the left side. Its oddly shaped so its hard for me to draw something for. I was very disappointed because I went to a tattoo shop and asked the guy for opinions/drawings of what he thought would look good with it and he brought me over to the wall of normal tattoos. I want someone to draw it! So maybe you guys can help.
Go to another tattoo shop. Any good tattoo artist is just that - an artist. They should take pride in doing original artwork for people. You might just have to shop around for an artist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Hobbies and Recreation