U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Hockey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 05-22-2011, 05:50 AM
 
2,414 posts, read 4,992,438 times
Reputation: 1192

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnvrsoul View Post
I'll be honest I thought "it's over" but wow! They really came back...great game.
I thought it was over too, but I forced myself to keep watching and I'm glad I did. My favorite game of the playoffs so far.

 
Old 05-22-2011, 06:49 PM
 
Location: Asheville
7,529 posts, read 6,149,023 times
Reputation: 6869
I never thought TB would be able to come back from down three unless Boston played on there heels (3rd period game two).

Boston continued to skate and the Lightning came back anyway. So I give them props.

this has been an interesting series, every game has been different.

game 1: Boston came out flat

game 2: Boston came out like there butts were on fire

game 3: TB came out flat

game 4: both teams came ready to play, and were skating well, but TB took over the 2nd half of the game.

game 5 should be interesting. and probably will go a long way to deciding the series.
 
Old 05-22-2011, 08:33 PM
 
Location: Victoria, BC.
30,883 posts, read 31,765,340 times
Reputation: 12628
It's coming down to the wire...If the Canucks can win just five more games they'll have the cup!
 
Old 05-22-2011, 08:57 PM
 
416 posts, read 941,395 times
Reputation: 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
It's coming down to the wire...If the Canucks can win just five more games they'll have the cup!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH !!

(it blocked me from giving you reputation points, saying I must spread it around. BUT I am not going to give any points to some silly SanJose fan)
 
Old 05-23-2011, 08:04 AM
 
1,324 posts, read 2,056,787 times
Reputation: 1037
Tough SJ/Vancouver game. I thought SJ would get the upper hand with the powerplay opportunities in the first, especially after the success in game three, but credit to Vancouver for killing those.

Vancouver is looking good, but its been a crazy NHL playoffs so anything can happen.
 
Old 05-23-2011, 02:20 PM
 
12,671 posts, read 21,057,764 times
Reputation: 2625
I was impressed with Sharks but too bad they had that 5-3 for too long. Sharks fan for life!
 
Old 05-23-2011, 04:51 PM
 
2,414 posts, read 4,992,438 times
Reputation: 1192
Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvarks View Post
I never thought TB would be able to come back from down three unless Boston played on there heels (3rd period game two).

Boston continued to skate and the Lightning came back anyway. So I give them props.

this has been an interesting series, every game has been different.

game 1: Boston came out flat

game 2: Boston came out like there butts were on fire

game 3: TB came out flat

game 4: both teams came ready to play, and were skating well, but TB took over the 2nd half of the game.

game 5 should be interesting. and probably will go a long way to deciding the series.
This series has been quite interesting, on and off the ice.
 
Old 05-23-2011, 08:52 PM
 
1,966 posts, read 3,849,310 times
Reputation: 1088
Good game tonight, big win for B's to retake the lead.

Should be outstanding Wednesday night.
 
Old 05-24-2011, 06:53 AM
 
Location: Asheville
7,529 posts, read 6,149,023 times
Reputation: 6869
I'm happy the B's won

and unhappy with myself for assuming the game would be played Tuesday night, I completely missed the whole game, I wasn't expecting games on back to back days especially on a travel day. Oh well.
 
Old 05-24-2011, 10:24 AM
 
Location: Cook County
5,288 posts, read 6,363,957 times
Reputation: 3070
Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvarks View Post
I'm happy the B's won

and unhappy with myself for assuming the game would be played Tuesday night, I completely missed the whole game, I wasn't expecting games on back to back days especially on a travel day. Oh well.
Heh, I am always superstitous when something like this happens and figure if I would have watched the game, my team would have lost...you know the butterfly effect...or something

Bottom line is, if you want Boston to win, you aren't allowed to watch anymore games
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Hockey
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top