U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Hockey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2012, 09:37 PM

6,837 posts, read 7,897,920 times

Advertisements

WOW! Lot's of interest in the Pens/Flyers series in this forum!

Who knew there were 14 other teams playing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2012, 10:47 PM

13,220 posts, read 17,960,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
WOW! Lot's of interest in the Pens/Flyers series in this forum!

Who knew there were 14 other teams playing?
So then talk about the other 14 teams, wiseass. Nothing's stopping you or anybody else from doing so.

Old 04-16-2012, 04:44 AM

1,907 posts, read 5,641,958 times
Wow! The Kings did it! Are Philly and LA gonna be sold out of brooms or what?? LOL
The Devils are as frustrating as ever. I am so sick of these teams that can't score. How can Philly be so accurate with their passing and shooting, are they practicing these basics and no one else is? When they pass the puck to someone and they miss it or bugger it up, how's that any different than passing the puck to me? This is what they do for a f**king living! How many times can you shoot at the net and miss....driving me out of my mind.

Old 04-16-2012, 05:10 AM

1,907 posts, read 5,641,958 times
Seeing the post-game interviews....the Pens taking no responsibility and the coach saying there'll be 4 more games!! LMAO!!

Old 04-16-2012, 06:11 AM

4,848 posts, read 6,362,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevil View Post
Wow! The Kings did it! Are Philly and LA gonna be sold out of brooms or what?? LOL
The Devils are as frustrating as ever. I am so sick of these teams that can't score. How can Philly be so accurate with their passing and shooting, are they practicing these basics and no one else is? When they pass the puck to someone and they miss it or bugger it up, how's that any different than passing the puck to me? This is what they do for a f**king living! How many times can you shoot at the net and miss....driving me out of my mind.
Perhaps the Canucks are doing good by the city of Vancouver and assuring it won't be destroyed again?

I had the Canucks sweeping LA and the Pens taking out Philly in 6. You can't go wrong with great upsets and it's fun to watch the Flyers roll over the Pens and watching Crosby and Company melt down.

Old 04-16-2012, 06:17 AM

13,104 posts, read 19,941,349 times
The only reason the Pens appear dirtier than the Flyers is because Pronger is not playing. Just kidding there a little. It really is awesome to see Pitts team get humbled. They've been due for 4 years now.

It's kinda nice to see Vancouver get humiliated too. The playoffs have been pretty good so far, except for Detroit. Don't they know the Playoffs started a while ago. Yesterday they only played hard for half of the game, just like in then regular season. They're going to be humbled too if they don't start playing 60 minutes (or more if OT).

Old 04-16-2012, 08:27 AM

3,325 posts, read 4,543,514 times
As a Ranger fan, I hate rooting for the Flyers but I am certainly enjoying the arse-whuppin they are putting on the Penguins. That being said they need to continue to play the way they've been playing or the next thing you know, it's 3-3. Flyers need to go out and win it tomorrow night at home.

As for my Rangers, well, what a disappointing game on Saturday. They let one get away and to be honest with you, I haven't been impressed with their play the past month and a half. I sincerely hope they aren't overlooking Ottawa because they are the #1 seed. Torts needs to light a fire under their asses. Granted, Ottawa got away with some goonery and Shanahan let them by suspending Hagelin for 3 games and Carkner only 1. Complete BS. Rangers need to give some payback tonight.

Old 04-16-2012, 03:17 PM

20,419 posts, read 37,649,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnutella View Post
It was an emotional meltdown by the Penguins, and any Penguins fan who says otherwise is in denial and needs to shut up.

I know of zero Pens fans who are in denial... they are all disappointed, embarrassed or both.
Sad times for sure....

Old 04-16-2012, 06:41 PM

6,837 posts, read 7,897,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevil View Post
Maybe the Pens and the Canucks should play one game against each other to duke it out for 0-4 supremacy once the Kings and Flyers sweep! LOL!

Old 04-17-2012, 08:17 AM

8,963 posts, read 6,499,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
I know of zero Pens fans who are in denial... they are all disappointed, embarrassed or both.
Sad times for sure....
I'm thinking a major shakeup is in order. Dan Bylsma should be canned after this. I do not think there is any hope for them to win this series.

The Pens goaltending has to be a concern but I'll admit I do not know if they have a prospect in their system. Fleury is not cutting it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Hockey
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or