Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Hockey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-12-2008, 04:31 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,715,444 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canes2006Champs View Post
good lord. how in the hell do you blow a 4 goal lead? at least we got a point out of it, but it should have been 2 easily. We had in this game in our grasp and we let it slip. This Hurricanes team is so frustrating to watch it almost makes me wonder how in the hell we won a Championship 3 years ago sometimes. ahhhhhhh @%#$%%&#$^$%^%*$%^$^*$*&^*%&%^*&%#$%!#^$^(^&%*^$&# ^$^*^&^&(&*%&^$%*&^%$(^&%^**)^&(*($%#$%#%#$^@$%@#! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rant and Rave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Know the feeling......... (hanging head).......... my Beloved Stars have not done so well this year and have done such in the past.

My Stars have gone from being in the playoffs and being oh so close to going for The Cup to losing soooooooooo many games already this season I can't believe it.

I'm off to see them tonight play the Detroilet Pink Wings. This is going to be fun........... at least I have a LOT of fun people sitting around me at the games. I just might have to join some of them in the bar during intermissions for shots if it gets to painful tonight. The only other good thing I can think of about tonights game........ the attendance for Pink Wings fans has dropped at these games. The only reason I go to see this team here is because I REFUSE to sell my tickets to one of them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2008, 07:35 PM

854 posts, read 2,854,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canes2006Champs View Post
good lord. how in the hell do you blow a 4 goal lead? at least we got a point out of it, but it should have been 2 easily. We had in this game in our grasp and we let it slip. This Hurricanes team is so frustrating to watch it almost makes me wonder how in the hell we won a Championship 3 years ago sometimes. ahhhhhhh @%#$%%&#$^$%^%*$%^$^*$*&^*%&%^*&%#$%!#^$^(^&%*^$&# ^$^*^&^&(&*%&^$%*&^%$(^&%^**)^&(*($%#$%#%#$^@$%@#! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rant and Rave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now you know how we panthers fans feel like for, let see, 8 years or so already

Old 12-13-2008, 09:35 AM

166 posts, read 703,388 times
Tampa Bay didn't even give Melrose a chance. They have been doing just as horribly since his firing, so obviously the problem was not him.

Old 12-13-2008, 09:38 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,715,444 times
WE WON! WE WON! WE WON!!!! The DALLAS STARS BEAT the detriolet pink wings 3-1!!! WOO-HOO!! GO STARS!

Man, when we walked into that place last night and LATE (2 minutes but that still ticks me off being late) because of HORRIBLE traffic all I saw was a sea of red. There were a TON of those people there. We always let them know that they have to live HERE because there sure aren't any jobs in Detroilet. Anyway, of course they were their typical obnoxious selves. OMYGOSH! I've NEVER seen such obnoxious people in all my life as I do when these fans are at the games. They scored first and you would have thought they won The Cup by the fans reactions. We had a 5 on 3 pp at the very end of the 1st period and I wanted to wring Mike Modano's head..... URGH! SHOOT THE FRIGGIN PUCK!!! You can't score if you DON'T SHOOT THE PUCK! They had SOOOO many chances to score then but they did NOT SHOOT THE PUCK! Modano had some golden opportunities but did not capitalize on them. URGH!

Came back strong in the 2nd and Modano looked SOOOO much better and from this point on he played like he was 20 again. To tell you the truth we did not think Dallas was going to win this with so many of our starters out and the team was made up of a lot of new young players. Well the Swede got his first goal in the NHL last night. WOO-HOO!!!! Against the pink wings. YES BABY! Brunstrom got a goal (another newbie to the NHL that got a hat trick in his first NHL game this season). The last 8 minutes of the 3rd you could tell detriolet was going for blood. We were up 2-1 and they were firing away at Marty every chance they could but our players were blocking them and stealing the puck left and right. They pulled the goalie w/ 2 minutes left and right away we stole the puck and SCORED!!!!!!! 3-1 STARS! WE WON!!!! WE WON!!!! WE WON!!!!

Typically after these games these obnoxious pinks wings fans are mouthing off and yelling & screaming pretty bad. They were all pretty quiet and I SWEAR some of them took off their red BEFORE they left their seats as it did not seem to be as many of them then. Another thing about these people.... for some reason they keep the ushers busy more than any other games. They are ALWAYS getting kicked out of other peoples seats. They try to sit in seats that are not theirs and then get pissed about it when the person shows up. This goes on throughout the entire game. Leave to go get a drink and your liable to come back to someone in red in your seat .

Old 12-14-2008, 10:38 PM

20,004 posts, read 77,158,281 times
(^)

Fans of my second most hated team (Stars) making fun of fans of my most hated team (Wangs). Good times! lol

Meanwhile, Hawks have now won 4 in a row with their win over the Blow Jackets.

LETS GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-15-2008, 12:19 AM

151 posts, read 523,053 times
Some of my pictures from Sunday's Blackhawks 3-1 win over the Blue Jackets:
Attached Thumbnails
NHL 2008-09 season thread-dsc04466.jpg   NHL 2008-09 season thread-dsc04540.jpg   NHL 2008-09 season thread-dsc04547.jpg   NHL 2008-09 season thread-dsc04587.jpg   NHL 2008-09 season thread-dsc04377.jpg  

Old 12-15-2008, 05:28 PM

8,774 posts, read 10,183,529 times
Anyone watching the Colorado-Detroit game?

Old 12-15-2008, 05:33 PM

312 posts, read 858,594 times
go detroit im an canada boy love all hockey games and teams

in denver

Old 12-16-2008, 07:37 PM

8,774 posts, read 10,183,529 times
Carolina gets it done in a wild one against Montreal

Old 12-16-2008, 08:20 PM

1,966 posts, read 4,330,136 times
The Caps almost gave one away tonight against the Isles, but A.O. showed once again why he's the best in the game with a wicked goal in O.T.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Hockey