U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 07-13-2010, 08:53 PM

25,044 posts, read 30,997,524 times

Advertisements

How A Microwave Oven Works

Microwave ovens use various combinations of electrical circuits and mechanical devices to produce and control an output of microwave energy for heating and cooking. Generally speaking the systems of a microwave oven can be divided into two fundamental sections, the control section and the high-voltage section.

Read more here, Discover Exactly How A Microwave Oven Works (http://www.gallawa.com/microtech/how_work.html - broken link)
Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2010, 01:47 AM

1,184 posts, read 2,474,640 times
This explains everything about a microwave:

YouTube - Rockwell Retro Encabulator

Rockwell Software prepared for all of us. I have a Allen-Bradley PLC running my Westinghouse unit. Those guys at Rockwell are truly a brain consortium. My milford trunion is cycling correctly on my refrigerator.

Old 07-14-2010, 08:56 AM

8,310 posts, read 21,453,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by car957 View Post

Rockwell Software prepared for all of us. I have a Allen-Bradley PLC running my Westinghouse unit. Those guys at Rockwell are truly a brain consortium. My milford trunion is cycling correctly on my refrigerator.

YouTube - Family Guy Monkey Scratch

Old 07-26-2011, 07:27 AM

21,580 posts, read 36,422,679 times
Default Well that guy played it straight...

He probably is hoping to branch out from stand-up comedy to those corporate type gigs like John Clease has. Also reminds me why companies have learned to destroy all their logo / branded items instead of leaving it behind after a trade show...

Quote:
Originally Posted by car957 View Post

Old 07-26-2011, 09:17 AM

8,310 posts, read 21,453,834 times
Ok, good. A year later this still cracks me up. Just remember; without encabulation, sinusoidal depleneration would be impossible.

How can anyone deadpan "Moreover, when flourescent skor motion is required, it may be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocating dingle arm to reduce sinusoidal depleneration" that well?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House