Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2011, 08:56 AM

7,372 posts, read 14,679,772 times

Advertisements

Oh my, i see everyone is a comedian in the housing forums
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2011, 08:58 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,177,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skel1977 View Post
Oh my, i see everyone is a comedian in the housing forums
You should be happy.

Usually we're arguing about whether or not you can paint your kitchen cupboards.

Old 03-03-2011, 09:45 AM

4,030 posts, read 10,764,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldjensens View Post
What makes me really curious is how the woman got into the walls to have kittens and why a woman was having kittens. Is this normal in Florida? IN California my wife only had babies, never kittens. She always had them in a hospital, never in the walls.
HAHAHA!!! Okay, cut me a break. I was still on my first cup of coffee!!!

Old 03-03-2011, 12:51 PM

1,174 posts, read 6,944,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Usually we're arguing about whether or not you can paint your kitchen cupboards.
I can?!? I'd better start a thread to talk about it.

Otherwise, I'm going to be waiting to hear what was peeking out of the wall at the OP. I still bet is was a raccoon and/or her babies.

Old 03-03-2011, 06:31 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skel1977 View Post
So im sitting watching tv and i hear a noise coming from my kitchen. I go into the kitchen and the scratching is coming from where my dish washer is. Not in the washer but underneath it where the baseboard is. There is a small gap between the washer and the floor. I flick on my flashlight and see an eyeball looking back at me. I freak out and spray tag into the hole. End of problem.

Next day i hear noise go in there again and it sticks a paw through the gap. Im pretty sure its a cat now but not 100% sure. Or something with a paw as large as a cat. I dont believe its stuck in there because it has been coming and going now for the past few days. Im pretty sure my tuna and chicken attracted the "cat". There must be some type of crawl space underneath my floor or something. Anyways im not sure what the next step is. Can anyone help me out?
if there was a contest each month ob CD-I would vote this the best thread..maybe ever!!!
skel1977--your post(and those of everyone else) has made me laugh outloud so much!!! May not be funny to you but the way you worded it..........omg.......I have tears steaming down my face from laughing.
Hope you safely get rid of the critter but meanwhile--thanks for the laugh!!!!

Old 03-03-2011, 09:03 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
if there was a contest each month ob CD-I would vote this the best thread..maybe ever!!!
skel1977--your post(and those of everyone else) has made me laugh outloud so much!!! May not be funny to you but the way you worded it..........omg.......I have tears steaming down my face from laughing.
I needed to edit my post it seems..........

Let me re post:

if there was a contest each month on CD-I would vote this the best thread..maybe ever!!!
skel1977--your post(and those of everyone else) has made me laugh outloud so much!!! May not be funny to you but the way you worded it..........omg.......I have tears streaming down my face from laughing.

You guys have me cracking up!!

If it were me and I had that in my house--the critter could have it all. I would be so outta there.

Old 03-04-2011, 10:04 AM

23,599 posts, read 70,412,676 times
FWIW, I put the full story of my cat's adventure on a blog page:
Chickpea Soup: Reality as described by the cat

Old 03-07-2011, 09:43 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,177,253 times
skell1977, we need an update.

Please let us know that the cat/squirrel/racoon/walrus didn't reach through the hole, grab you, pull you into its den and have you for lunch.

Old 03-07-2011, 10:15 AM

8,534 posts, read 7,404,265 times
[quote=DewDropInn;18170509]skell1977, we need an update.

Please let us know that the cat/squirrel/racoon/walrus didn't reach through the hole, grab you, pull you into its den and have you for lunch.[/quote]

ROFLMAO

Old 03-07-2011, 10:33 AM

7,372 posts, read 14,679,772 times
So I saw a familiar cat outside my house over the weekend. It had the exact same eyeball and paw that was underneath my dishwasher. The cat is from the next condo over. I spoke to the owner and she said her cat kept dissapearing even though she didnt let it outside. Apparently the cat figured out how to hope the cupboard under her kitchen sink and was crawling through a tiny space and into the walls. After that talk, no more cat visitor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House