Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2012, 12:00 AM

10,447 posts, read 49,524,546 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechGromit View Post
I don't by this conspiracy theory crap. Do you honestly believe that anyone would knowingly allow something harmful into the water supply when there own families and children drink the same water. Or you suggesting that every bribed water department government official and corporation big shot briber has separate drinking water the THEIR families. It would be impossible to do since the kids could go over to the neighbors house to play in the pool or drink out of the water fountain at school. So your suggesting it's far cheaper for big business to pay millions of dollars bride government officials and inject it into the water supply then to pay Bubba a couple of grand to take those toxic tankers into the woods and dump them. Use a little common scene in what Government Conspiracies you believe.
It's not my opinion or anyone elses opinion. It's a fact. Go look it up. But do yourself a favor and don't read any reports from your (not mine) government since nothing they say ever is or ever will be true. Read from any and all non government studies. I don't follow rumors or conspiracies. I am not a Sheep.

Since you are simply defending your own negligence in lack of research by drinking poison that your govt said is safe, just feel comfort you are not alone. Hey people vote don't they? They vote for liars, thieves and cheats. Rest assured that one single table spoon of Botulism spilled into a reservoir is enough to kill a whole city but it takes a whole lot of Fluoride to kill just one person. So you are fairly safe and your chances of dying are much greater on your way to work tomorrow then they are by drinking tap water. But now that you know what Fluoride is, only a smoker or a really really dumb individual might continue to drink it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2012, 07:37 AM

482 posts, read 1,229,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertsun41 View Post
DO NOT DRINK TAP WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your city/town govt purposely pollutes the public water supply with poison Fluoride then you are drinking poison.

Fluoride is the basic ingredient in Rat and Cockroach poison. It is also the number 1 ingredient in military nerve gas. Fluoride is not even listed in the periodic chart of elements. Because it's poison. It comes from the waste by-product in the manufacturer of aluminum. If you drink from the tap that your govt tainted then letting your kids drink it is child abuse.
Wow. You are smart. It's not listed because it is the reduced form of Fluorine, which is on the table (number 9). Don't drink the water though; it's fun to go to the dentist with cavities all the time and to get osteoporosis (sp) due to flourine deficiency. It is put into water because of its benefits for teeth. Don't use toothpaste either, while you're not drinking the water. Its main active ingriedent is sodium flouride.

Back on topic:

I've noticed water from new faucets tasting funny, I like to call it the "garden hose taste." Normally, running water through it for an extended time period gets rid of the taste.

Old 01-23-2012, 08:00 AM

20,793 posts, read 61,089,429 times
Water and air aren't on the periodic chart either...does that mean they are poisons too?

Old 01-23-2012, 09:40 AM
QIS

920 posts, read 5,123,810 times
Number 33....Arsenic

Old 01-23-2012, 08:56 PM

3,503 posts, read 7,742,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertsun41 View Post
Since you are simply defending your own negligence in lack of research by drinking poison that your govt said is safe, just feel comfort you are not alone.
As I said it makes absolutely no sense, it's far cheaper to dump toxins into the woods than to go though the trouble to inject it into the water supplies. I'm well aware a certain amount of Fluorine and possibly chronic is injected into the water supply, and in it's pure form yes it will kill you. It diluted so much it's harmless. How do I know after all, I'm no scientist? I stated my reasons above, no one would put into the water supply if they knew it could harm there own children, except perhaps a terrorist.

As for not trusting anything the government prints/says, what a sad little paranoid life you must lead. Does the government lie to further there own ends, absolutely. The Iraq war is a perfect example of that, it been proven that the White House didn't have any intelligence proving Saddam had weapons of mass destruction and they implied he did to get the country to go to war. But not everything the government says is all lies, the bulk of what they say it true. If it wasn't then we would have a unemployment rate of 0%, no national deficit and life in America would be all rosy cause the government says so, it must be true.

Old 01-24-2012, 12:43 PM

1,144 posts, read 2,979,587 times
Does it taste toxic? I wouldn't swallow it for a while. Brushing your teeth and gargling is probably okay. Only you can be the judge of that though. I'd run the tap for a few minutes to see if the taste goes away.

We can ignore the noise someone users create on posts unrelated to the topic. C'mon guys, he obviously doesn't even know his periodic table! The periodic table is not made up of Sugar and Spice.

Old 04-24-2015, 10:59 AM

2 posts, read 2,559 times
Default A Bidet

Are you sure it's not a bidet? :P
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House