U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2016, 01:17 AM

16,347 posts, read 5,300,295 times

Advertisements

I'm a klutz.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2016, 05:02 AM

20,517 posts, read 26,264,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayarea4 View Post
I'm a klutz.

Do you take medication? Seriously I was on Synthroid for my thyroid and I was the biggest klutz around. I switched to the generic version and bam…no more klutz

I like it quiet and I hate hearing TV. Thankfully my Dh wears wireless headphones. Ahh…bliss in my house

Old 09-12-2016, 08:41 AM

4,789 posts, read 2,210,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ylisa7 View Post
Do you take medication? Seriously I was on Synthroid for my thyroid and I was the biggest klutz around. I switched to the generic version and bam…no more klutz

I like it quiet and I hate hearing TV. Thankfully my Dh wears wireless headphones. Ahh…bliss in my house

OMG I'm getting some for the husband ... He's legally deaf & turns the TV WAY UP.
Then he can't hear me & says "I can't understand you because your mumbling so much ..."

I HATE mornings. If you live & breathe & I can see or hear you at sunrise I will hate YOU. (It's an actual sleep-cycle problem; sometimes I won't even remember it) I'm known as the "Morning Momzilla" here.

Old 09-12-2016, 09:40 AM

2,813 posts, read 1,513,948 times
Fun idea for a thread topic! I LOL'd numerous times--y'all are hilarious!

In college, the worst was that my favorite food was canned tuna

Now...probably inconsistency. I'll be fine with things around the house, and then all of the sudden decide we need some "spring cleaning" style overhaul, and pretty much insist everyone join in. I'm it would be better if we adopted some sort of schedule. Oh well

Old 09-12-2016, 09:58 AM

4,695 posts, read 3,133,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayarea4 View Post
I'm a klutz.

Most people think I am a klutz because I bump into walls and trip on things. But, what they don't know is that I am legally blind and can't see those things that I bump into or trip on. (But, I'm also a klutz. lol)

Cat

Old 09-12-2016, 11:39 AM

4,196 posts, read 5,219,388 times
I'm very anal about certain things.
Kitchen and bathroom cleanliness being two biggies.
I despise having dishes in the sink.
Shower walls should be dried after using.
Stinky fish should never ever be cooked in the kitchen
Rugs should be vacuumed daily.

I have scheduled detailed cleaning..
Monday is living room day.
Tuesday bathroom day.
Wednesday is bedroom day.
Etc...

The weekly cleaning is for corners, baseboards, dusting shelves and behind stuff, Including the stove, fridge and washer/dryer, cleaning out fridge every Saturday.
It is in addition to daily vacuuming, drying shower walls and upkeep.

Old 09-12-2016, 12:01 PM

2,539 posts, read 3,501,020 times
I eat like a school of starving piranhas. Back in college, I was known to eat a loaf of bread and a jar of peanut butter before bed, and any food left in the cupboard was fair game. I remember my roommates being shocked that I ate half of a box of bisquick and two 8-packs of stale hotdog buns for a midnight snack. A few times I was hungry enough to eat pickles and condiments. Luckily my wife keeps our kitchen well stocked these days, so I rarely get the mustard-packet eating caliber of hunger.

Old 09-12-2016, 12:43 PM

2,669 posts, read 1,751,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cargoman View Post
Flatulence! Beer and Brats...can't get enough of the stuff!
The brother I never had!!!

Old 09-12-2016, 12:54 PM

2,669 posts, read 1,751,441 times
I think that my humbleness, extreme modesty, unpretentious character, together with my devilish good looks and sexy, slightly oval, approaching 60 physique, sometimes intimates those in my presence.😛

Old 09-12-2016, 01:02 PM

1,274 posts, read 1,049,257 times
I want what I want when I want it and if you cannot accomodate, get out

AKA: when keepin' it real goes wrong

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > House
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or