Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 02:16 PM

193 posts, read 340,201 times

Advertisements

conservatives...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2013, 11:13 PM

2,188 posts, read 3,215,538 times
its the ghosts of the people who bought out there and sold their house for pennies once 1960 changed..lol

Old 03-12-2013, 03:54 PM

12 posts, read 23,587 times
i remember reading warrant to kill. tried to find it today to look up the address but cant find it. ive been in houses that people have died in before but never had any kind of problems. you cound feel like someone was following you around but it stopped once you went outside.allways check with the neiobors when buying a home. sometimes you will get a earful.

Old 03-12-2013, 03:57 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,205,038 times
Here is a link to the book: A Warrant to Kill A Warrant to Kill: A True Story of Obsession, Lies and a Killer Cop: Kathryn Casey: 9780380780419: Amazon.com: Books Hope this helps.

Old 03-24-2013, 03:25 PM

12 posts, read 23,587 times
Default haunted house

the address of susan whites house is 3407 amber forest. i wonder if its haunted. what happened to it after she died in it.

Old 01-01-2014, 04:02 PM

1 posts, read 2,620 times
Default just wondering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa000 View Post
I am looking for NW Houston residents who may have heard about haunted homes in the Olde Oaks subdivision.

We moved into this house in February of this year (2010). The last few months it's come to my attention that there is odd things happening upstairs. My neice finally told me that there are footsteps up and down the hallway EVERY night. When I asked my dad (who visited in May) if he noticed anything strange, he said that he heard footsteps at night during his stay. There has been other things also: open doors, someone touching my children's limbs at night.

This home is on Canterwood Drive. However, I can't seem to find anything about the history of the home. How can I find out if something odd has happened in the house? Murders, etc?

We need to know. But in the meantime, we are having a Pastor visit to bless over the home and shed it of any demons. But I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced the same thing in this neighborhood.
Hello, I know this was an old message, but did you all clear your home? is everything neutral now?

shay

Old 01-23-2015, 01:42 PM

1 posts, read 2,266 times
I have lived in Olde Oaks for 6 years now. As I was walking down stairs one night, I saw a man walking through my living room one into our half bath downstairs. I froze in my steps knowing this person did not look familiar. I immediately called my husband over to look and no one was in there. This person had no feet! Months later my son tells me that he see's a man staring in his room at night and it scares him. I told him to kindly ask the man to leave and not come back. We haven't seen or heard anything since.

Old 11-08-2015, 08:45 PM

1 posts, read 1,929 times
The Clow Family was married into the Cossey family which most of the Cosseys are buried in Amos Cemetery.

Old 11-08-2015, 09:39 PM

18,126 posts, read 25,269,498 times
If it makes you feel any better ...
I lived in an apartment in San Antonio for one year
When I was moving out one of the neighbors told me:
"I didn't want to tell you this before, but the last person that lived in your apartment hung himself in the master bedroom closet"

I don't believe in ghost .... But that sure scared the s... Out of me
And I remember that the carpet going to the closet was cut at the door as if it had been replaced

Old 11-09-2015, 06:26 AM

8,895 posts, read 19,993,079 times
Several years ago, I had a coworker who lived in the sagemont area and he was an older guy in his 50s. He came to work terrified one day. He and his wife had seen a darkened figure standing over their bed one evening. His elderly mother lived with them so they never told her so as not to scare her. It became an ongoing site so they fled their home and when they did, turned out the elderly mom had been seeing the same figure for a long time. Everything about this coworker was as normal as could be. Nothing flakey about him. I don't believe In Ghosts but I do believe this man and his wife saw something that scared them. He Moved across town and changed jobs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston