Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-21-2010, 07:04 AM

1,339 posts, read 2,589,884 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M Bulldawg View Post
Did The Woodlands Mall finally get the rumored Tiffany & Co.?

Not really, well it sort of did. The Tiffany & Co. opened in the Market Street development which is right next dorr to The Woodlands Mall. And yes, The Market Street shopping center/open air mall is packed and has alot of traffic and a full parking garage and parking lots.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2010, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Amber, The Woodlands Mall is the other upscale mall right?

It depends on what you call upscale. I mean there is not a Neiman Marcus there yet. LOL!! It has regular mall stores in an upscale area. It does have a few stores there that some "regular" or "average" malls would not have. It does have some stores that only the Lifestyles of the Rich and Shamless, I mean Famous crowd would shop. So, yes I guess you could or would classify The Woodlands Mall as a more "upscale" mall. But then, alot of The Woodlands area is very upscale.

Old 12-21-2010, 07:57 AM

739 posts, read 2,125,491 times
Katy Mills was awful.

Old 12-21-2010, 07:59 AM

15,982 posts, read 35,042,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberAzeneth View Post
It depends on what you call upscale. I mean there is not a Neiman Marcus there yet. LOL!! It has regular mall stores in an upscale area. It does have a few stores there that some "regular" or "average" malls would not have. It does have some stores that only the Lifestyles of the Rich and Shamless, I mean Famous crowd would shop. So, yes I guess you could or would classify The Woodlands Mall as a more "upscale" mall. But then, alot of The Woodlands area is very upscale.
I agree. Memorial City Mall would be considered more upscale than the Woodlands.

Old 12-21-2010, 08:14 AM

9,273 posts, read 26,373,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jluke65780 View Post
I agree. Memorial City Mall would be considered more upscale than the Woodlands.

well it's in a more upscale area.

I still miss the Nieman's at old Town and Country Mall. Too bad it didn't hold out during the demo. CityCentre/TC Village is a packed mess 24/7. I'm hoping they work out the lights and crosswalks a little better with in the shopping area. Right now it's like taking your life in your own hands.

Old 12-21-2010, 09:03 AM

Quote:

I was thinking about that when I was typing the post, jluke65780. I had kind of put a list in my head of "Upscale Malls" in Houston and it is a very short. I thought of these: 1. The Galleria
2. Memorial City Mall
2A. The Woodlands Mall
I had a hard time ranking the number 2 spot. They are both located in highly upscale and highly affluent areas of the city. I find it hard to put either or(Memorial City Mall,The Woodlands Mall) ahead of the other. If anybody wants to add to the "Upscale Mall" list in Houston, feel free and tell us why. I am inserting a disclaimer for the list now so some of us do not get to carried away or feel like they have made a mistake with their post. Here it is: None of what we rank has nor does it need any scientific studies to support such stated information. So start ranking the "Upscale Malls" if you please. Thanks,AmberAzeneth.

Old 12-21-2010, 09:04 AM

8,891 posts, read 19,875,808 times
I haven't gone to CityCentre/TC yet - are there many stores there or is it more restaurants than stores?

Old 12-21-2010, 10:16 AM

12,733 posts, read 21,629,218 times
Quote:
Memorial City Mall has a Target. How is that more upscale? Just asking....

Old 12-21-2010, 10:22 AM

15,982 posts, read 35,042,168 times
Quote:
Memorial City Mall has a Target. How is that more upscale? Just asking....
How does having a target take away from the other stores??? I just want to know because I've notice lots of people saying that about MCM.

Old 12-21-2010, 10:57 AM

8,891 posts, read 19,875,808 times
aaah, just got back from a 5-mile walk before I head to the mall to stalk out a space near the store entries.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston