Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2013, 08:56 PM

111 posts, read 217,779 times

Advertisements

We recently moved to Friendswood and have been trying to research local private schools. I have found a few reviews about this school which were all good. I am wondering if anyone has any personal experience with the school.

Both my children are in elementary in Friendswood isd. While I do love the district and their school the academics is just lagging for them. I want something kinda close to us so any Houston private schools are out of the question.

Any feedback on this school or any other local private schools would be great. Thanks!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2013, 10:33 AM

1,559 posts, read 2,360,506 times
My kids went there when we lived in Friendswood. This was 15 years ago, but we were very happy with it. When we moved to The Woodlands and my kids went to public schools, they were two years ahead of the public school grade level. They then tested into GT so all was good in the end. Just an FYI, it is a Christian school so they will be required to memorize bible verses, go to chapel,etc. I would definitely recommend the school.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston