Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2011, 08:46 AM
JJG

13,612 posts, read 22,784,389 times

Advertisements

Not whining. Just constantly having to remind someone that we're NOT rivals...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2011, 10:17 AM

18,495 posts, read 32,772,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trae713 View Post
Yes, whining.
omg I love it hun

plus 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJG View Post
Not whining. Just constantly having to remind someone that we're NOT rivals...
lol, well send him a DM

Old 12-14-2011, 10:50 AM

93 posts, read 310,863 times
Quote:
So you picked one Cowboy fan on an internet forum out of thousands around the world and put us into that one category?

Look, I can honestly tell you, as far as the Texans go, the WORST things I've mostly heard from other Cowboy fans are usually "they're the other team" or "the second team".

We have obnoxious fans just like everyone else, but I can say for sure that most of us aren't even worried about or downing the Texans. We're more focused on OUR team and don't even see you as a rival, which is what MM WANTS more than anything. That's what Spade is getting on him for....
No, not one on this forum but many from the many years I had to hear how great the cowgirls were and how the Oilers and now Texans suck. Just last night at softball practice I had to hear a cowgirl fan with his little star tat on his leg tell me how sorry the Texans are. Seriously!!!!

As far as your head in the clouds and nose turned up looking down on the lowly Texans. Whatever!!! You are losing your grip on the state. You can still have the rest of the world.

Go Texans!!!

Old 12-14-2011, 11:08 AM
JJG

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH1962 View Post
No, not one on this forum but many from the many years I had to hear how great the cowgirls were and how the Oilers and now Texans suck. Just last night at softball practice I had to hear a cowgirl fan with his little star tat on his leg tell me how sorry the Texans are. Seriously!!!!

As far as your head in the clouds and nose turned up looking down on the lowly Texans. Whatever!!! You are losing your grip on the state. You can still have the rest of the world.

Go Texans!!!
Yeah.... right.

Look, we don't consider you rivals, because, honestly, you haven't done much or even been around long enough to be considered rivals.

You can take your Little Man syndrome somewhere else. We're mostly focused on our team. MOST of us are.

Old 12-14-2011, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Yeah.... right.

Look, we don't consider you rivals, because, honestly, you haven't done much or even been around long enough to be considered rivals.

You can take your Little Man syndrome somewhere else. We're mostly focused on our team. MOST of us are.
It is all good. Just some friendly competition. No little man syndrome here just some back and forth. Don't act like you are too good for it. Well, maybe you are but for the most part most off your ilk talk cr@p when you are doing good and downplay it when you are not. Just par for the course.

Good luck with the rest of your season you UN-rival. We are sure enjoying ours!!

Go Texans!!!

Old 12-14-2011, 03:08 PM

18,495 posts, read 32,772,716 times
Quote:

Good luck with the rest of your season you UN-rival. We are sure enjoying ours!!

Go Texans!!!
I am happy for the Team, but it has been a really rough season. Half the team are on crutches. We are basically limping into the playoff and most likely will face the Patriots in the first or second week and either the Steelers or Pittsburgh the second or third week.

Its gonna be a tough first go into the Playoffs. We need that first week Bye

Old 12-14-2011, 03:48 PM
JJG

Quote:
It is all good. Just some friendly competition. No little man syndrome here just some back and forth. Don't act like you are too good for it. Well, maybe you are but for the most part most off your ilk talk cr@p when you are doing good and downplay it when you are not. Just par for the course.

Go Texans!!!
Alright

Old 12-14-2011, 04:09 PM

1,257 posts, read 2,522,169 times
Jeez, Texans fans, act like you've been there bef.....oops, nevermind!

Old 12-14-2011, 04:36 PM

1,085 posts, read 1,778,089 times
Quote:

Go Texans!!!
Every team's fans in the NFL talk crap about all the other teams and stay low when their teams aren't as good (Texans fans Included). Doesn't mean a true rivalry exists. Especially not when they are on different leagues. Personally if it's not the Boys I hope the Texans win it all so that a true rivalry builds with time.

Old 12-14-2011, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarenceBodiker View Post
Jeez, Texans fans, act like you've been there bef.....oops, nevermind!
Cute, I remmember the first time I had a beer.........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston