Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2012, 12:33 PM

20,512 posts, read 33,510,933 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HtownLove View Post
Like I said, I have seen threads by your trolls bashing Houston and let it be. It was in the Dallas freaking forum.
I mean, I am not gonna come in the Dallas forum and argue with Mr Nifty, why the heck are you guys in here argue with our trolls.

Let the trolls be, in here. Smack them down in the Texas or general forums.
I don't think I've ever seen a smack thread about the Texans on the Dallas forum. But yes, Mr. Nifty did do his share of bashing. He isn't here now but he took it to another forum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2012, 01:06 PM

564 posts, read 2,044,942 times

Old 01-11-2012, 04:10 PM

13,384 posts, read 25,726,508 times
Quote:
Like I said, I have seen threads by your trolls bashing Houston and let it be.
My trolls? I didnt know that I personally had trolls!

Trolls bashing Houston wouldnt fit me. I love Houston. In fact, my boss has informed me theres a good chance Ill be living there in the next two years.

I hate threads that are started for the purpose of bashing. Thats my ******. Ive even stuck up for Houston on threads that were blatantly started to bash Houston.

Old 01-11-2012, 08:52 PM

22 posts, read 14,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJG View Post
Irony.

.... you wont be here too long.
I can't even imagine how many years out of someone's life it would take to make 5000 post. You're right, I won't be here too long. It's too pointless to keep me entertained for more than just a few postings.

Obviously you don't know what irony is. Now THAT is ironic.

Old 01-11-2012, 08:54 PM

22 posts, read 14,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade View Post
You take the internet too seriously.
You have made almost 10,000 post at this ONE website and I take the internet too seriously?

I don't think so.

Old 01-11-2012, 10:14 PM

20,512 posts, read 33,510,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Light View Post
You have made almost 10,000 post at this ONE website and I take the internet too seriously?

I don't think so.
Again, you take the internet too seriously.

Old 01-11-2012, 10:53 PM
JJG

13,612 posts, read 22,889,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Light View Post
I can't even imagine how many years out of someone's life it would take to make 5000 post. You're right, I won't be here too long. It's too pointless to keep me entertained for more than just a few postings.

Obviously you don't know what irony is. Now THAT is ironic.
Bye.

Old 01-11-2012, 11:22 PM

18,495 posts, read 32,927,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justme02 View Post
My trolls? I didnt know that I personally had trolls!
you, as in DFW trolls.

Have not been there in a while, but I remember Mr Nifty and some other nifty little characters who decorated y'alls forum. It would have been silly of me to go to the DFW forum and engage them tho. I would have less frustration poking a hornet's nest

Old 01-12-2012, 06:26 AM

13,384 posts, read 25,726,508 times
Quote:
you, as in DFW trolls.

Have not been there in a while, but I remember Mr Nifty and some other nifty little characters who decorated y'alls forum. It would have been silly of me to go to the DFW forum and engage them tho. I would have less frustration poking a hornet's nest
Except most Dallas posters went off on him as well. Very, very few people supported him when he was posting.

By the way, thanks for calling me a troll.

Old 01-12-2012, 10:10 AM

18,495 posts, read 32,927,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justme02 View Post
Except most Dallas posters went off on him as well. Very, very few people supported him when he was posting.

By the way, thanks for calling me a troll.
I have never seen you troll.

I said I mentioned you as in DFW posters

I said your trolls as in you guys trolls.

shoot, I read back what I said and it is pretty clear. you are just being difficult:

Quote:

But someone pokes fun you guys in here, let be.
You guys had a couple of trolls back in the day that would poke fun in the DFW forum at Houston, but I let it be because that was you guys forum. This is Texans home territory, let the smack here be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston