U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2012, 04:19 PM

14,809 posts, read 18,811,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
I agree, who gives a sh*t! What are they going to do about this damn gas prices?
A public figure doing something illegal is not a big deal?

And about the price of gas... feel free to go and talk to the CEO of Chevron, Valero, Citgo and tell them to lower the prices or we are going to get mad at them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2012, 04:31 PM

8,260 posts, read 9,213,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
A public figure doing something illegal is not a big deal?

And about the price of gas... feel free to go and talk to the CEO of Chevron, Valero, Citgo and tell them to lower the prices or we are going to get mad at them.
As soon as you talk to the president about killing the keystone pipeline, stopping all domestic drilling and Why doesn't the government lower the gas tax. But I know, it's more important to worry about some local politician being at a gay bar.

Old 02-24-2012, 05:51 PM

9,605 posts, read 14,276,273 times
Quote:
As soon as you talk to the president about killing the keystone pipeline, stopping all domestic drilling and Why doesn't the government lower the gas tax. But I know, it's more important to worry about some local politician being at a gay bar.
It isn't the importance of the situation. It's all about watching a self-righteous ******* fall down and the pleasure it gives so many Houstonians.

Old 02-24-2012, 07:41 PM

14,809 posts, read 18,811,177 times
Quote:
Sorry man,
this thread is about Michael Berry getting away with crime,
not about the Keystone pipeline or price of gas.

Old 02-24-2012, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
Sorry man,
this thread is about Michael Berry getting away with crime,
not about the Keystone pipeline or price of gas.
I have no problem with that. If mike berry truly committed a crime then he should be punished like the average citizen would.

Old 02-25-2012, 08:17 AM

988 posts, read 1,006,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trae713 View Post
Well he is always bashing gays and then goes and parties at gay bars after his shows.
You have obviously never listened to his show. He DEFENDS gays constantly. This myth that all conservatives want to haul gays out in the streets and beat them to a pulp is total and utter horse crap. You need to get your sheit straight before you start blurting incoherent absurdities.

Old 02-25-2012, 08:37 AM

428 posts, read 524,917 times
Quote:
Please find out information about topics before sounding silly. Most of Keystone Oil is going to be EXPORTED. It won't fricken help anyone in the US except for Oil Companies.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/19/op...-pipeline.html

Gas Taxes...sure make all roads toll roads!!!!!

I am pissed at TC's for allowing this person to drink there. Why are they supporting a man who has publically bashed gays on the airwaves? That is why he wants this to go away. And as far as it not being news....so the fricken Houston Rodeo is?

Old 02-25-2012, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago3rd View Post
Please find out information about topics before sounding silly. Most of Keystone Oil is going to be EXPORTED. It won't fricken help anyone in the US except for Oil Companies.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/19/op...-pipeline.html

Gas Taxes...sure make all roads toll roads!!!!!

I am pissed at TC's for allowing this person to drink there. Why are they supporting a man who has publically bashed gays on the airwaves? That is why he wants this to go away. And as far as it not being news....so the fricken Houston Rodeo is?
Yes the rodeo is a big deal here. You might want to take yourself back to Chicago. You would be happier there. As far as the ny times, just more environmentalist propaganda. It's simple supply and demand, if you flood the market with enough oil the prices have no choice but to go down.

Old 02-25-2012, 08:56 AM

428 posts, read 524,917 times
Quote:
Yes the rodeo is a big deal here. You might want to take yourself back to Chicago. You would be happier there.
An YET you have an issue with serious news about an anti-gay radio personality right here in Houston being caught on video in a gay bar (news sources say he frequents) and he commits hit and run....right here in Houston. But that ain't news. But the Rodeo is news....(i have no problem with it being news...but am very amused how serious news is pushed off as nothing when entertainment is NEWS.)

P.S. Honey...if all of us who aren't from Houston left....there would be no Houston...lol.

Sorry I got you mad about facts on the other topic....lol

Old 02-25-2012, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago3rd View Post
An YET you have an issue with serious news about an anti-gay radio personality right here in Houston being caught on video in a gay bar (news sources say he frequents) and he commits hit and run....right here in Houston. But that ain't news. But the Rodeo is news....(i have no problem with it being news...but am very amused how serious news is pushed off as nothing when entertainment is NEWS.)

P.S. Honey...if all of us who aren't from Houston left....there would be no Houston...lol.

Sorry I got you mad about facts on the other topic....lol
Who's mad? I'm just just saying we don't need any more sad pathetic people here who cry about everything. Houston would be just find without you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or