Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2012, 06:47 PM

11 posts, read 28,347 times

Advertisements

Our house hunting trip will be in two weeks....We love the area of Cypress. We love Fairfield, Cypress Creek Lakes, Stone Gate and Bridgeland communties.....but recently I have seen great houses from Westin homes in the are of Katy @ Westheimer Lakes North. I would like to have some feedback about Westheimer Lakes North community and Westin Homes. We are looking for a house not more than $275K.
We are a couple in our early 40's with 9 yr. old twin girls. We like to do sports/outdoor activities. I am SAHM and my husband would work at Justice park Dr. My husband don't have a regular schedule and he don't care about traffic. I like to have groceries stores, shopping and services close to home and I do care about traffic, LOL. We will be working with a realtor in the process.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2012, 09:12 AM

302 posts, read 955,179 times
You will love Westin Homes... their plans are to die for... Besides Westheimer Lakes North they also have homes about a mile north on Cardiff ranch which is a lot more secluded and a step above Westheimer lakes... They do have homes within your price range, but it is on the lower end... With the incentives it might be very well worth your while...

I would suggest you stay on the north side of 1093 as anything on the south side will be Lamar and not Katy School District...

I like Bridgeland, but traffic on 290 is the worst in the city.

Right now the area around 1463 and 1093 does not have a lot of grocery stores, there is a new Kroger that should open towards the end of the year... There are two HEBs within 10 minutes of that location though...

Good Luck on your search!

Old 03-16-2012, 12:20 PM

Thanks davidrod8. I have few Westin homes on my list, they look so beautiful. I hope I like the community as much as the houses. They are also building at Fairfield, but not the floor plan I liked from Westheimer.. Will see...Looking foward to move to TX.

Old 03-16-2012, 12:38 PM

3,333 posts, read 9,172,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happymomoftwins View Post
Thanks davidrod8. I have few Westin homes on my list, they look so beautiful. I hope I like the community as much as the houses. They are also building at Fairfield, but not the floor plan I liked from Westheimer.. Will see...Looking foward to move to TX.

Did you ask them if they would build your floorplan in Fairfield? Doesn't hurt to ask.

Old 03-16-2012, 01:34 PM

I will do that...Thanks for the suggestion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
View detailed profiles of: