U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-30-2012, 04:45 PM

2 posts, read 6,123 times

Advertisements

I have been with Spark Energy for several years and absolutely love them. However, it's time to renew and their rates are outrageous. I am considering switching to Brilliant Energy and am wondering if anyone has a Promo/ Rep Code that I can use to sign up on their site with. I see the area for it but can't seem to find one. I've also been looking at Pennywise as their rates are great right now but haven't read the best reviews on them. If anyone can give me their experiences with either and a promo code I would be one happy girl! :-)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2012, 04:38 PM

2 posts, read 6,123 times
Anyone? Experience good or bad with either Brilliant or Pennywise?

Old 07-01-2012, 08:38 PM

3,334 posts, read 4,805,861 times
They're all basically the same. None of them transmit any electricity. They all broker electricity only. They're nice as ripe peaches until you sign up and then they have bad customer service.

Ronnie

Old 07-02-2012, 12:22 PM

742 posts, read 1,405,908 times
I've been with Brilliant Energy for a few months now. I don't have any complaints. They don't send me a paper bill though, just one via e-mail. So I have to print it up and mail them a check. I don't like giving the power companies my credit card number because I switch so often and don't want to deal with any billing issues. Sorry I don't have a promo code or anything, I'd just see what rates they have on Power to Choose.

Old 07-02-2012, 01:18 PM

47 posts, read 68,071 times
Power to Choose gives the promo codes if you click the company and go to the website.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston