Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2012, 08:36 AM

3 posts, read 6,144 times

Advertisements

Looking a sharp and aggressive buyers agent in the Sugar Land area who knows the neighborhoods and schools really well. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2012, 09:40 AM

2,465 posts, read 5,792,835 times
She lives in Sugar Land, for the past 20 years and she also helped us with both of our houses purchase in Sugar Land. GREAT agent, very knowledgeable and very aggressive. She is after making customer happy not just making another sale. Call her.

Dorothy Yee

Phone Number:
Mobile Phone: (713) 826-2373
Email Address
dorothy.yee@remax.net
Web Site
RE/MAX of Texas - Dorothy Yee
Mobile Search
dorothyyee.m.remaxtexas.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by rylandjw View Post
Looking a sharp and aggressive buyers agent in the Sugar Land area who knows the neighborhoods and schools really well. Thanks!

Old 10-10-2012, 08:33 AM

Any other recommedations?

Old 10-11-2012, 09:32 PM

913 posts, read 4,344,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rylandjw View Post
Any other recommedations?
Here is one from the top of my head:

Kathy Morrow - She specialized in New Territory. But I am sure she knows well an entire Sugar Land. This is pros. The cons - she might be overloaded with buy/sell deals, since she is No. 1 in New Territory (she lives here too).

If I were you, I would simply open har.com and check what realtors sell more houses in Sugar land area than others. it will take you just 20 minutes. But you will select the most active and popular realtors, that have gained their experience and trust in this area.

Houston Real estate, Houston homes, Houston Realtors: HAR.com

Old 10-11-2012, 09:36 PM

913 posts, read 4,344,612 times
Just an FYIL There is 2 types of Buyer's Agents:
1. regular agents, they get their full 3% commissions.
2. "discounted" agents, they share their commissions with you. In other words they are willing to give you a rebate, a part of their commissions (1-1.5%, half of their commissions) if you find your own home or at least if they spend a minimum time with your transaction.

For regular agents, har.com is probably the best source.
For discounted agents, I can refer you to one I used myself. Or you can always ask around here.

Old 10-12-2012, 06:33 AM

Thanks for the info on the different types of buyer's agents. I am interested in your reference.

Thanks!

Old 08-07-2013, 01:59 PM

1 posts, read 1,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by behtypa View Post
Here is one from the top of my head:

Kathy Morrow - She specialized in New Territory. But I am sure she knows well an entire Sugar Land. This is pros. The cons - she might be overloaded with buy/sell deals, since she is No. 1 in New Territory (she lives here too).

[URL="http://www.har.com"]Houston Real estate, Houston homes, Houston Realtors: HAR.com[/URL]
Have you ever actually used Kathy Morrow. I have and I will never recommend her or use her again. Issues I had with her is always late since she is "so busy". Lack of effort and communication, we had a hard time getting a hold of her once we signed a contract on a house. Didn't show up to our house inspection even after scheduling it for us thru her "go to" inspector. Didn't show up to closing because she was "tied up" with someone else even with knowing the closing a week in advance, will always ask you to meet at the properties instead of showing us neighborhoods in her vehicle. We were new to New Territory and didn't know our way around, location of schools, parks, pools, etc. After we moved in a neighbor down the block listed her house with Kathy and was highly dissatisfied with her too..

Old 08-08-2013, 12:33 AM

568 posts, read 901,601 times
Fun fact: Selling Agent also means Buyer's agent.

Old 08-08-2013, 04:09 PM

90 posts, read 224,330 times
We just had a great experience with Stephanie Schwing, who is located in Sugar Land. Even though she is in Sugar Land, she took the extra time to show us probably ten homes in Atascocita. She really went the extra mile (actually, LOTS of miles) for us and I would highly recommend her. She can be reached at 713-724-5379.

Last edited by renorich1950; 08-08-2013 at 04:28 PM.. Reason: added info

Old 08-09-2013, 12:11 AM

61,717 posts, read 87,123,005 times
Well, OP post is nearly one year old and he has probably already bought/sold a house. Also - OP never came back since ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston