Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2013, 10:42 AM

6 posts, read 18,656 times

Advertisements

I would suggest Katy... a lot of asian, indian increase in the last 2 years so if that is the trend there will be much more percentage possibly people moving FROM sugarland in the near future. There used to be 0 percent of any Indian cultures in Katy and now I think there are close to equal amounts of each race in Katy. I am impressed with how diverse the city has become in just a couple of years! It's a great community and highly desirable suburban neighborhoods with lots of things to do for everyone. I'm noticing many in the Cinco Ranch neighborhood with children at the new Shaefer elementary in particular. I have also heard that New Territory and certain parts of Sugar Land are mostly Indian/Asian descent. I don't know what the trend is but some Indian/Asian families have uprooted from sugarland to move to Katy, which is a newer up and coming community. Cross creek ranch is mostly white, and so is anything in Fulshear so you will find more Indian families, individuals in the Cinco area than anywhere hope this helps!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2014, 11:26 AM

498 posts, read 837,313 times

No?

Old 12-11-2014, 12:25 PM

15 posts, read 43,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan in texas View Post
They call it New Delhi Territory for a reason.
Hi Ryan..

Just read ur this post could you name some apartments with Desi community near 77077 and 77082 within 1200 price range...i have checked one that is AMLI ...other than this..

Thnx in advance..

Old 12-11-2014, 12:32 PM

388 posts, read 686,369 times
I can personally vouch for Sugar Land, as we live there.

I have also seen a few out in Katy but I'm not certain if they are concentrated in that area. We just see them out and about when we are in Katy.

Old 12-11-2014, 12:41 PM

5,462 posts, read 3,032,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmj View Post

No?
THis one s on Bissonet I think...But they are not Indians, they are Pakistani desis.

Old 12-11-2014, 05:29 PM

49 posts, read 73,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneh23 View Post
We are moving to Houston. Where are more indians living in apartments. Can I have some names of apartments where indians living. Also like to know in which middle school and high school has more indian students.
Try to visit apartments located in The Bellaire Area, 2 miles from the Galleria mall. The Amenities include TV, Washer/Dryer in unit. Very close to HEB, Randalls and downtown. Easy access (about a mile) to US-59, 610 and US290. Also, located in Indian community.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston