Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2013, 05:09 AM

31 posts, read 37,213 times

Advertisements

there was talk of a lowes going in @ spring green and 1093.
a wal-mart @ 1093/1463.
HEB @ 1463/cinco ranch.
all this is about 5 miles from where you're discussing...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2013, 02:18 PM
rhn

53 posts, read 119,665 times
I know for a fact that as of a few months ago, Target is one of the potential anchors in the Market at Long Meadow Farms. The deal has not been set in stone but it is the likley anchor. As for the other anchor (besides Gallery Furniture going in next to the Palladium), lips were kept tight on who it would be, but a deal is in the final stages. Lowes hardware would be my guess, as they typically set up next to Target and dont have a location anywhere close by.

Old 10-04-2013, 05:48 PM

293 posts, read 751,936 times
Looks like a new Sam's Club will be built at Grand Parkway and Bellaire just south of Fm 1093.

Sam’s Club to open near Katy – not far from new Costco | Covering Katy

Old 10-08-2013, 10:20 PM

79 posts, read 252,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhn View Post
I know for a fact that as of a few months ago, Target is one of the potential anchors in the Market at Long Meadow Farms. The deal has not been set in stone but it is the likley anchor. As for the other anchor (besides Gallery Furniture going in next to the Palladium), lips were kept tight on who it would be, but a deal is in the final stages. Lowes hardware would be my guess, as they typically set up next to Target and dont have a location anywhere close by.
Please let this be true. Target AND Lowes would really round out that area nicely. It would be a similar setup to the Riverstone area by Missouri City at Hwy 6 and 1092

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydogs1 View Post
Looks like a new Sam's Club will be built at Grand Parkway and Bellaire just south of Fm 1093.

Sam’s Club to open near Katy – not far from new Costco | Covering Katy
I believe that is Bella Terra territory. That area is snatching up all the good commercial business. I hear chic fil a and Carls Jr are on their way there, too

Old 10-09-2013, 10:58 AM

360 posts, read 660,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brick citizen View Post
Please let this be true. Target AND Lowes would really round out that area nicely. It would be a similar setup to the Riverstone area by Missouri City at Hwy 6 and 1092

I believe that is Bella Terra territory. That area is snatching up all the good commercial business. I hear chic fil a and Carls Jr are on their way there, too
I agree. I think having a Target around is always much better than a Wal-Mart. Bella Terra is getting some prime business, but at least it's only 5 minutes away. There are still some great stores that can be brought to the Long Meadow Farms development. I just hate the "wait-and-see"!!!

Old 10-09-2013, 11:12 AM

1,179 posts, read 1,897,022 times
Any update/hard facts on the Chick Fil A for the Shops of Bella Terra? I've seen it listed as a "coming soon" restaurant for a few years' worth of Shops of Bella Terra marketing; not sure how up to date that information is.

Shops at Bella Terra: New Fort Bend County shopping mall, Houston, Texas

Old 10-09-2013, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTexas2010 View Post
Any update/hard facts on the Chick Fil A for the Shops of Bella Terra? I've seen it listed as a "coming soon" restaurant for a few years' worth of Shops of Bella Terra marketing; not sure how up to date that information is.

Shops at Bella Terra: New Fort Bend County shopping mall, Houston, Texas
According to that site plan, the location for Carls Jr has broke ground already. I haven't seen anything done next to Taco Bell where Chick Fil A is supposed to go.

Old 10-09-2013, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by key2thecity View Post
I agree. I think having a Target around is always much better than a Wal-Mart. Bella Terra is getting some prime business, but at least it's only 5 minutes away. There are still some great stores that can be brought to the Long Meadow Farms development. I just hate the "wait-and-see"!!!
Tell me about it! We just bought our home at LMF because of the potential commercial attractions. Is like a Chipotle setup there as well

Old 12-30-2013, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhn View Post
Any updates on the Target/Lowes anchors. Or any other potential anchors at the LMF Market for that matter?

Old 12-30-2013, 03:02 PM

1,179 posts, read 1,897,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brick citizen View Post
Any updates on the Target/Lowes anchors. Or any other potential anchors at the LMF Market for that matter?
Gallery Furniture confirmed. Should bring some decent restaurants and shops with it as a solid large store anchor.

Coming Soon: Gallery Furniture - Community Impact Newspaper
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston