Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2009, 05:48 PM

10,447 posts, read 49,650,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandwine View Post
UPDATE: It is true this post is a year old. Unfortunately, we are still looking to have a home built on our land in the Liberty/Dayton area. We ran into a wall with selling our mobile home. This mobile home has become a thorn in our side. However, we have decided to move out of our m/h January 10-15 to concentrate on selling so we can move forward with our plans of building a home. It is hard to believe it has been a year already. Thank you Ssgt Johns, Jr. I hope you got the email I sent you. Once again Happy New Year everybody!
Now isn't that the damnedest thing. You didn't post in a year and then when this thread gets resurrected you reappear. Buddy you should be buying some lottery tickets tonight. Either that or something is fishy round here.

But I do understand the problem with selling a mobile home. Can you rent it? I know there is almost zero demand for rentals in Dayton or Liberty but give it a shot.

Give me a shout when your ready. I will interviewing at least 3 local builders to build my home in Coldspring very shortly. I will let you know who I choose. Im a construction professional all my life so I feel I can make a smart decision who to build for me. I will be doing much of my own work of course.

Good luck to ya and stay in touch with everyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2009, 02:15 PM

5 posts, read 33,988 times
Desertsun:
No, we can't rent it out without having to purchase another piece of property or something. It has to be moved off of our land so we can build here. I have no desire to be a landlord.

I need all the professional opinions and advice I can get. Please DO let me know who you decide to have build your home. Your professional opinion is appreciated especially knowing you are in the construction business. Thanks a bunch.

Old 10-07-2015, 04:29 PM

2 posts, read 1,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandwine View Post
UPDATE: It is true this post is a year old. Unfortunately, we are still looking to have a home built on our land in the Liberty/Dayton area. We ran into a wall with selling our mobile home. This mobile home has become a thorn in our side. However, we have decided to move out of our m/h January 10-15 to concentrate on selling so we can move forward with our plans of building a home. It is hard to believe it has been a year already. Thank you Ssgt Johns, Jr. I hope you got the email I sent you. Once again Happy New Year everybody!
Any luck?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston