Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2015, 03:27 PM

4,502 posts, read 4,609,298 times

Advertisements

Trip Advisor lists nearly 7500 restaraunts in Houston. There is probably a restaraunt for every kind of cuisine you can think of.

Old 05-09-2015, 03:49 PM

9,053 posts, read 17,192,790 times
I've told this story on cd before: When my son was 12, he would research and find the best particular ethnic restaurant on the internet - and we would eat at that restaurant that week. The only rule was we could not do a repeat of that particular ethnic food, until we hit them all. I thought it would take a few months, but we were still going strong after a year.

Old 05-09-2015, 04:03 PM

1,347 posts, read 1,820,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston321 View Post
You'll be fine: Popeye's, McDonalds, Taco Bell, Burger King, Taco Cabana, Wendy's, Church's, Potbelly, Subway, Firehouse Subs, Freebirds, Chipotle, Quizno's, Carls Jr., Panera, Whataburger, Smashburger, Five Guys, Canes, KFC, Pizza Hut, Dominos, Papa Johns, Which Which, Marcos Pizza.....

Need I say more?
So a bunch of mediocre chain food and fast food restaurants is what you present to them as the fine dining out city has to offer?

Old 05-09-2015, 04:38 PM

1,743 posts, read 3,819,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by curbur View Post
So a bunch of mediocre chain food and fast food restaurants is what you present to them as the fine dining out city has to offer?

Oh, my fault, I didn't realize they wanted fine dining, please excuse me: I must adjust my list:

Chili's, Applebees, TGI Fridays, McAllister's Deli, Jason's Deli, Arby's, Benningan's, Barnes & Nobles Café, Becks Prime, Hooters, Twin Peaks, Berryhill, Lupe Tortilla, BJ's Brewhouse, Black Eyed Pea, Brewings, Wingstop, Buffalo Wild Wings, Café Express, Chik-Fil-A, Chuck-E-Cheese, Cici's, Cracker Barrel, Olive Garden, Double Dave's, Einstein Brothers, El Pollo Loco, Golden Corral, Jack in the Box, James Coney Island, Jersey Mikes, Jimmy Johns, Joes Crab Shack, Outback Steak House, Kolache Factory, Le Madeline, Little Caesars, Los Cucos, Pei Wei, Schlotzkys, Sonic, Texas Roadhouse, Gringos, Waffle house...

Need I say more?

Old 05-09-2015, 04:45 PM

8,895 posts, read 19,991,725 times
Well thats an odd response - sarcasm maybe? That's a ton of chains you can find everywhere. Although the op hasn't checked back in either.

Old 05-09-2015, 05:35 PM

940 posts, read 1,901,746 times
Quote:
Oh, my fault, I didn't realize they wanted fine dining, please excuse me: I must adjust my list:

Chili's, Applebees, TGI Fridays, McAllister's Deli, Jason's Deli, Arby's, Benningan's, Barnes & Nobles Café, Becks Prime, Hooters, Twin Peaks, Berryhill, Lupe Tortilla, BJ's Brewhouse, Black Eyed Pea, Brewings, Wingstop, Buffalo Wild Wings, Café Express, Chik-Fil-A, Chuck-E-Cheese, Cici's, Cracker Barrel, Olive Garden, Double Dave's, Einstein Brothers, El Pollo Loco, Golden Corral, Jack in the Box, James Coney Island, Jersey Mikes, Jimmy Johns, Joes Crab Shack, Outback Steak House, Kolache Factory, Le Madeline, Little Caesars, Los Cucos, Pei Wei, Schlotzkys, Sonic, Texas Roadhouse, Gringos, Waffle house...

Need I say more?

Wow. Lot of time on their hands

Old 05-09-2015, 06:39 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,914,224 times
Quote:

Need I say more?
Damn good eatin! We also have a bunch of good beers, Lite, Shiner Bock & Coors. We have a Budweiser brewery inside the Loop( just like Newark).

Old 05-09-2015, 08:53 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,851,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas7 View Post
Well thats an odd response - sarcasm maybe? That's a ton of chains you can find everywhere. Although the op hasn't checked back in either.
I think the OP is having a good laugh at all the people that actually took this thread seriously.

Old 05-09-2015, 09:49 PM

33 posts, read 49,267 times
Does Houston have a lot of buildings?

Old 05-09-2015, 10:39 PM

1,658 posts, read 1,240,847 times
Upper Kirby is moving up. They're about done building that brand new, 2015 model Olive Garden that will make the burbs jealous. But yes, you can find almost any kind of ethnic food you desire. Plugged up and looking for 2 days worth of gas & mild diarrhea? Let me know and I can point you in the right direction. They're even Yelp approved by 25 year olds who know more than you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
View detailed profiles of: