Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2015, 02:37 PM

16 posts, read 13,925 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnMyWayto30a View Post
Surprised not to see mention of the Shack in Cypress. They now have two locations with the newest on Telge. Allison Cook certainly agrees
I was very surprised to not see any mention of the Shack as well. They have certainly gone downhill though. I haven't been to the Telge location but my last 3 times at Rosehill were horrible and I have decided not to go back for a while. We used to be regulars but I think the owner (Joe?) has gotten a bit too cocky and doesn't care about his customers experience any longer. Service sucks, food has gotten bad (not the worst I've ever had, but certainly not what I'd expect from the Shack). They're simply cutting too many corners, especially considering the price of everything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2015, 02:50 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,607,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonBornNRaised View Post
Love the Shack, but the new one on Telge leaves a bit to be desired, IMO. Not sure which one you went to Pedro, but the one on Cypress Rosehill has better food. The one on Telge has the better location, which is a shame.

I keep hoping they get their act together, but based off of Facebook postings on area groups, it doesn't sound like it has yet.
I went to the one on Cypress Rosehill where if a car is trying to leave the parking lot, you can't enter the parking lot, or vice versa.

Old 10-20-2015, 03:04 PM

538 posts, read 1,361,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I went to the one on Cypress Rosehill where if a car is trying to leave the parking lot, you can't enter the parking lot, or vice versa.
Yep, that would accurately describe it, lol.

Granted, I haven't been to that location in quite awhile. Sad to hear that this location is suffering too.

Old 10-21-2015, 07:43 AM

5,976 posts, read 15,268,391 times
Default Fat Ho Burgers...

Anyone ever tried one? They are closed now, but they were in business a few years ago. Yeah, this is just a troll post, but that name made me laugh every time they were on the news, especially their menu:

Fat Ho Menu 2011 | Yelp

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...urgers+houston

Old 10-21-2015, 12:58 PM

8,376 posts, read 30,697,976 times
Bubba's on Westpark/Sage.

Old 10-22-2015, 09:28 AM

62 posts, read 62,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tstone View Post
Bubba's on Westpark/Sage.
Bubba's is great, they just don't have fries. However, their soon to open food truck WILL sell fries!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
View detailed profiles of: