U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 02-21-2008, 02:01 PM

9 posts, read 42,446 times
Default The Enclave at Cypress Park

My boyfriend and I are moving in a couple of months and he's decided that we need to spend 6 months in an apartment before committing to buy in a suburb. Anyway, we're going in a couple of weeks to make it official, but online The Enclave (1822 Barker Cypress Road) had the amenities we wanted for the low price point we wanted. Can anyone advise me on the safety/vibe of this area? I know crime is everywhere, but staying towards the nicer areas - to try to avoid sketchyness is a big thing with me. Or, any other good apartment value suggestions are welcomed. Thanks!
Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2008, 08:10 PM

1 posts, read 5,122 times
Default the enclave at cypress park

Hi there,
I am actually flying to Texas this weekend and I am heading straight for The Enclave on Saturday afternoon so I can let you know all about it when I get back. I spoke to some lady name Barbara in their office today for a while and from what I got from her it looks good on the surface. She also mentioned they are in the process of undergoing a big renovation so that is a plus. However, it is income restricted so you would have to check on that. ...I am a divorced, single mom with four kids under the age of 8 so I will probably be looking at all the things you mentioned. I'll get back to you on Monday night...
Liz :-)

Old 09-15-2008, 04:34 PM

1 posts, read 4,905 times
Default The Enclave@ Cypress Park

Hi,

I currently live in The Enclave@ Cypress Park. I have been there for almost 10 months and had no problems. Yes, I heard for myself that it's not a good place to live, but living it is better than hearing it. So far, it's quite and convenient for my kids and I. And Katy Schools is one the best Schools in the nation, We are one of the top 17% in the entire school district. So that's a plus if you have kids.

I hope your search goes well.

Old 01-13-2009, 08:27 AM

1 posts, read 4,601 times
Default Don't move here!!!!!!

i have been living at The Enclave for almost a year now and can't wait to move!!!!! There are cars being broken into,there are people drug dealing right in front of your apt as if nothing in broud daylight , a lady was mugged at gunpoint in front of my apt a couple wkds ago around 10;30ish at night and was beaten up, the lady that worked at the office was murdered in her apt a couple days ago. The worse is that the office has only given out one notice of what has happened. The only one was the lady being mugged. I mean, really!!??! We have a right toknow what happens where we live as well. There are 4 other apts around me and nothing ever happens there. Its also the people that live here and there are alot of young kids living here too. They did renovate the entire apt complex and the people at the office are really nice. The maintenance guys are really nice and very helpful as well but i am a single mom of 2 and do not feel safe here anymore. At night all you hear is the bass from the cars all night long. It is cheaper than most apts but i am no longer willing to compromise my childrens safety and mine to save a couple of bucks!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
View detailed profiles of: