Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2011, 03:48 PM

12,735 posts, read 21,779,367 times

Advertisements

LOL! You just better recruit black Atlantans to Houston. LOL!

Old 05-28-2011, 04:41 PM

18,495 posts, read 32,953,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkgiraffe View Post
*Waits for sweetsanantonio to arrive*
lol, I am surprised he has not popped up yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBoy205 View Post
I wonder when the Carribbean population is going to explode in Houston. HtownLove wasn't enough.
Boy I am too much to handle
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlGreen View Post
...coming in swingin at heads

Awww...maybe jluke will share his bed with you.

*I keed I keed*
There is never room in that bed. He boards more people than motel 6.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdogg817 View Post
H-town one of them brothers perputating to be from the Islands Am I the only one that notice this young black generation claims everything under the sun but being black. Furthermore, I am personally sick of Rhianna and H-Town, both should go back to there respective islands. Damn I can't figure out which is more annoying H-town ill-advised post or Rhianna unoriginal annoying voice . If I here that rumpumpum I shot a man down one more time when I get in my ride I will personally shoot her back to Barbados. Hopefully its H-town she shot down. One less headache to deal with. LMAO
lol, you know you love me and would love to be cultured like me

Old 05-28-2011, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HtownLove View Post
lol, I am surprised he has not popped up yet.

Boy I am too much to handle

There is never room in that bed. He boards more people than motel 6.

lol, you know you love me and would love to be cultured like me

Old 05-28-2011, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HtownLove View Post
Didn't know that Texas had the highest raw black growth of all states.

Old 05-28-2011, 11:44 PM

20,516 posts, read 33,544,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkgiraffe View Post
This. *cough* Mexicans. People always say I'm racist for saying that, but I like balance.
I read an article that the Houston Latino population will grow even faster this decade and its not because of Mexicans. Houston is starting to become an elite name along Miami in many Central and South American Countries and may start attracting legal and affluent Latinos from those countries. They specifically named Colombia and Venezuela as two of the countries.

Old 05-29-2011, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade View Post
I read an article that the Houston Latino population will grow even faster this decade and its not because of Mexicans. Houston is starting to become an elite name along Miami in many Central and South American Countries and may start attracting legal and affluent Latinos from those countries. They specifically named Colombia and Venezuela as two of the countries.
What about other races?

Old 05-29-2011, 01:49 AM

4,775 posts, read 8,841,718 times
Quote:

I prefer some Afro Brazilians etc.. You know some dark complexion folks....If you google brazilian models you get not a drop of chocolate. This if from now a majority black country. I know everyone on this site want to be politically correct all the time, but I am just gone keep real.

Colombia Black beauty

http://www.thebvx.com/2010/12/17/col...beauty-queens/

Old 05-29-2011, 09:00 AM

Quote:
I have quite a few Colombian and Venezuelan friends. They have a grudge against people mexico tho. When watching futbol their favorite team was vs___ in a Mexico vs _____ game.

I have not met very many Brazilians here. I think they are gorgeous.

Old 05-29-2011, 09:10 AM

How diverse is Houston's African American population?

Old 05-29-2011, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBoy205 View Post
How diverse is Houston's African American population?
I think it is pretty diverse. In 3rd and 5ft wards you will find a lot of the blacks who are either from here or whose family came from Louisiana.

On the west side within the beltway you find many from all across the US. Outside the beltway you find many africans (from Africa).

In Greenspoint there are also a lot of Africans and Transplants from New Orleans. There are a lot of Caribbean folks in the SW, Missouri City and Pearland.

This just my observations (and it is not strict, it is not ONLY those demographics that live in those areas, I just noticed those concentrations, from my experiences).

I think the greater SW is the most diverse, lots of people from everywhere.

Going by what the groups say their populations are, I would say that about 35% would be southern blacks, about 27% would be northern blacks, 27% would be african, and 10% Caribbean black.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston