U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2018, 11:07 PM

1,026 posts, read 347,906 times

Advertisements

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...a-13149255.php

[Mod cut: racists/hate post]

Last edited by elnina; 08-13-2018 at 04:17 PM..

Old 08-12-2018, 08:00 AM

938 posts, read 2,110,084 times
Wow the hate

Old 08-12-2018, 09:46 AM

188 posts, read 115,038 times
Boycott? So now those illegals won't be earning money to feed their families? Good idea.

Old 08-12-2018, 09:57 AM

2,038 posts, read 2,189,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopelesscause View Post
And people like you are the reason Republicans will dominate this upcoming election. Whatever happened to respecting other people opinions? Whatever happened to a friendly discussion or agree to disagree?

The rest of America put up with your Obomo bull**** and virtual signaling for 8 years. Did they call you a racist when they don't agree with your views?

I can't wait to watch CNN and MSNBC on election night in November. The tears and moral victories they will be talking about will almost be as glorious as Trump winning the election.

Last edited by elnina; 08-13-2018 at 04:18 PM..

Old 08-12-2018, 09:57 AM
ptt

404 posts, read 400,224 times
While i disgree with almost everything the Trump administration have been doing but I believed that anyone have right to support anyone they please.

Last edited by ptt; 08-12-2018 at 10:06 AM..

Old 08-12-2018, 10:29 AM

6,846 posts, read 12,399,596 times
I can understand why they would serve sessions but the tweet seemed like a bad business decision.

Old 08-12-2018, 10:31 AM

1,666 posts, read 2,865,582 times
Yes, God forbid, someone be polite and take a picture with the Attorney General of the United States. The horror.

Old 08-12-2018, 11:31 AM

1,190 posts, read 1,071,526 times
There are many issues on which people can disagree, but I think this administration has done some very hostile things to people who are struggling. That imho, is Trump's general strategy. Pick someone who is weak and who can't fully defend themselves and then attack them as if they are the aggressor. So he pretends that illegal immigrants are aggressing when in fact they're one of America's most law abiding demographics, all things considered. And with Sessions, it's just so cruel what he's advocated and enforced--totally unnecessary and cruel, so I do think it is understandable that people have strong reactions to him and to Trump's policies. It's not as if there can be "two sides" on morally axiomatic issues like the separating of parents from their children.

As to the boycott, though, I don't know. What does it accomplish? El Tiempo does have overpriced food and it is too greasy for my taste. Nevertheless, it employs a lot of people who are not really in any position to lose customers. These people are the ones who will suffer if a boycott is successfully mounted. The boycotters will be hurting the very people that Sessions has already put so much pressure on. These people will be getting it from both sides.

Overall though, I do wonder why Sessions would be eating at a Mexican restaurant in the first place. Is it to make a show actually "liking" Mexicans, even when everyone knows he does not? Doesn't make sense to me.

Old 08-12-2018, 11:53 AM

1,666 posts, read 2,865,582 times
^^^ Well for one, they are here "illegally"....therefore, they are breaking the law, and as the nation's Attorney General, he is in charge of enforcing the law. Your post is so full of crap, I can't even go on, pathetic really.

Old 08-12-2018, 12:04 PM

2,038 posts, read 2,189,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerbear30 View Post
There are many issues on which people can disagree, but I think this administration has done some very hostile things to people who are struggling. That imho, is Trump's general strategy. Pick someone who is weak and who can't fully defend themselves and then attack them as if they are the aggressor. So he pretends that illegal immigrants are aggressing when in fact they're one of America's most law abiding demographics, all things considered. And with Sessions, it's just so cruel what he's advocated and enforced--totally unnecessary and cruel, so I do think it is understandable that people have strong reactions to him and to Trump's policies. It's not as if there can be "two sides" on morally axiomatic issues like the separating of parents from their children.

As to the boycott, though, I don't know. What does it accomplish? El Tiempo does have overpriced food and it is too greasy for my taste. Nevertheless, it employs a lot of people who are not really in any position to lose customers. These people are the ones who will suffer if a boycott is successfully mounted. The boycotters will be hurting the very people that Sessions has already put so much pressure on. These people will be getting it from both sides.

Overall though, I do wonder why Sessions would be eating at a Mexican restaurant in the first place. Is it to make a show actually "liking" Mexicans, even when everyone knows he does not? Doesn't make sense to me.
You are stereotyping and virtual signaling. Just because he IS DOING HIS JOB to persecute illegal aliens that are here ILLEGALLY, does not mean he hates Mexicans. God forbid, we caught him eating a BURRITO, this Sessions is such a hypocrite.

What has the current administration done that are picking on weak and can't defend themselves? Frankly, he has done more for the black and Hispanic community in 1 year than the previous administration has done in 8. He helps get them a job and not giving them crumbs from government welfare that increase their dependency on public assistance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or