U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Unread 05-01-2008, 07:06 AM

10,212 posts, read 7,052,410 times
Default Paver Patio

I'd like to have a paver patio installed in my backyard. Before I get estimates from companies, does anyone have any idea how much per square foot they cost (materials and all installation)? Too, if anyone here has had one put in, I'd appreciate any references. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Unread 11-28-2008, 11:57 AM

1 posts, read 4,563 times
Thumbs up Professional patio builders in Houston Texas

In regards to your post we had a stamped concrete patio and a patio cover built in our backyard by a company called concreteforever.com out of Houston and it cost us $12.00 per sq ft fr the patio and they charged us $34.00 per sq ft on the patio roof cover that matches our house perfectly.

They did a great job and were fast, polite and professional, I would call them to get a written quote - they even do free drawings.....good luck with your project

Unread 11-28-2008, 06:03 PM

50 posts, read 196,404 times
I beleive $34 per Sq.ft for the roof cover is more expensive..if you selected your builder to do this..it will be cheaper to do that..

Patio so for in materials list..Assume 24X10
1. Concrete - 240 Sqft X $5 per Sq.ft = $1200
2. I personally prefer for the new house, dont put your beam bar or header or flank to the existing home. Because builders may come back and say you damaged the roof beam - because, you need to do load calculations, so you will select 4 or 6 legs for the patio. Legs price depends upon how you want it to be, Wood leg..or anything
3. Roof cover - Shingles to match your roof - you by that by yard amount, i beleive..
4. Electrical line
5. Fans
6. Barbeque Grill connection
7. Water Fountain arrangement..
I am thinking to do all this under $4000,,,
but again, finishing wont be like the $34+12 per sq.ft company, but it will look great.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston