U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 01:49 PM

19,646 posts, read 51,214,300 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookTheBrotherUp View Post
BTW, this begs another question... why do some of the young girls at the mall wear skin tight tops with boobs, arms, and gut jiggling and popping out like the dough from those biscuits that come in those cardboard cylinders... you know, you pound the cylinder on the counter, and it explodes and the biscuits hang out the seams?
Oh the side-splitting laughter. Make it stop!

Reps for that one, man! Good stuff.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2008, 04:41 PM

2,259 posts, read 3,050,836 times
I love muffin tops--they make my world go round!

Old 10-05-2008, 09:39 PM

58 posts, read 133,050 times
Wow you people are funny! Im a girl, and I cant stand seeing that. I actually have a friend who has to be 300lbs who will cry to me about being fat, and then eats the rest of my lunch.. seriously?! Anyways.. The galleria has gotten ghetto, luckily these types of people can't afford to live in the area they just go there and hang out. I saw a ton of people from quincin... Idk how to spell that and alot of ghetto guys that lick their lips and stop in the middle of the mall when girls walk by (do they really think this attracts women? and if it does, not the right types) Don't walk to the parking garage alone by the way, especially during the holidays. Ive known and heard of many people that were robbed at gunpoint, pistol whipped, or raped. Another thing that irritates me, is the wannabe rappers that walk around and stop you in the middle of the aisle trying to sell you their cd. They won't let you walk away and stand in front of you, I dont know whats worse the hair straightener cart salesman or the wannabes. Either way they are annoying and waste your time.

Old 10-06-2008, 06:33 AM

13,467 posts, read 14,953,828 times
LOL. This thread is hilarious and sad. I'm the type of person that you'd probably complain about. I'm the type of person that does wear big pants (with a belt might I add), name branded clothes, with a durag on my head to hold my hair down for waves with a fitted. With some timbs or some J's (Jordan's for the people that don't know). That's the type of people I am around all the time as well. Neither of us are thugs and all are striving to become better in this messed up society.

It's a MALL. You're going to find this in any mall you go to.

Old 10-06-2008, 12:54 PM

15,831 posts, read 19,964,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade View Post
LOL. This thread is hilarious and sad. I'm the type of person that you'd probably complain about. I'm the type of person that does wear big pants (with a belt might I add), name branded clothes, with a durag on my head to hold my hair down for waves with a fitted. With some timbs or some J's (Jordan's for the people that don't know). That's the type of people I am around all the time as well. Neither of us are thugs and all are striving to become better in this messed up society.

It's a MALL. You're going to find this in any mall you go to.
I'm like that too. Usually a white t-shirt, jeans and sum forces will do me good. I don't bag though, because it's unnecessary to me and tacky.

Old 10-06-2008, 08:36 PM

13,467 posts, read 14,953,828 times
I like wearing Coogi with my hat backwards and love to match. I'm also probably the only Texan that actually likes Timberlands. Don't be skurred of me folks. Me personally, I don't like white t's. It's not me. I like to go all out and wear the best. But that's just me. I'm usually with people that wear nothing but white-ts.

Old 10-06-2008, 09:32 PM

15,831 posts, read 19,964,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade View Post
I like wearing Coogi with my hat backwards and love to match. I'm also probably the only Texan that actually likes Timberlands. Don't be skurred of me folks. Me personally, I don't like white t's. It's not me. I like to go all out and wear the best. But that's just me. I'm usually with people that wear nothing but white-ts.
lol yeah.....I've never really been into all that stuff and find myself more laid back. I love vans and forces, but I'll rock a pair of Js every blue moon lol.

Old 10-06-2008, 10:50 PM

4,793 posts, read 8,587,818 times
You know, I think underground stuff like drug dealing happens at the Galleria. I was browsing magazines and a man next to me starts tapping his pockets like he was wanting to buy something like drugs? Is that the way they signal? I still see a good enough range of people there, like nice professionals maybe... so it's still a good place to hangout. Actually, I go there every Saturday to browse then eat dinner while cruising for a chick. And I go to Galleria dressed both ways; sometimes as a man or woman. Never felt I was vulnerable or would be raped as a woman in the Parking Lot.

Old 10-06-2008, 11:23 PM

4,361 posts, read 7,253,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
You know, I think underground stuff like drug dealing happens at the Galleria. I was browsing magazines and a man next to me starts tapping his pockets like he was wanting to buy something like drugs? Is that the way they signal? I still see a good enough range of people there, like nice professionals maybe... so it's still a good place to hangout. Actually, I go there every Saturday to browse then eat dinner while cruising for a chick. And I go to Galleria dressed both ways; sometimes as a man or woman. Never felt I was vulnerable or would be raped as a woman in the Parking Lot.
Maybe he was not wanting drugs, but wanting a trick.

Dude, picture a scene in a movie where the background chatter is loud, music playing very loud, and a guy tells his best friend he has to go home for a minute, then come back... the friend can't hear, and asks the guy why, the guy tells him, but the other guy still can't hear, the guy asks to repeat again, but the one guy still can't hear... then at the exact moment the music stops to change tracks and the room is quiet, the one guy yells out 'I had a wet fart and sht my pants and have to go change!'? Well, that's what you just did.

Here I thought you were going to talk about drugs for sale at the Galleria. I was originally only going to say that when I've walked Haight/Ashberry in San Francisco, a lot of the guys, and some women, walk right past you not even looking and your eye and blurt out 'Bud?'. Funny to hear.

Old 10-07-2008, 01:30 AM

3,035 posts, read 4,763,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HookTheBrotherUp View Post
Maybe he was not wanting drugs, but wanting a trick.
Hey I heard the restrooms at the Galleria were great for that!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston