U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-07-2008, 09:30 AM
Status: "something tells me I won't win that $500" (set 14 days ago)

6,852 posts, read 12,119,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by susanf813 View Post
Wow you people are funny! Im a girl, and I cant stand seeing that. I actually have a friend who has to be 300lbs who will cry to me about being fat, and then eats the rest of my lunch.. seriously?!
She must be a good friend to you, eh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2008, 11:05 AM

4,125 posts, read 6,510,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade View Post
LOL. This thread is hilarious and sad. I'm the type of person that you'd probably complain about. I'm the type of person that does wear big pants (with a belt might I add), name branded clothes, with a durag on my head to hold my hair down for waves with a fitted. With some timbs or some J's (Jordan's for the people that don't know). That's the type of people I am around all the time as well. Neither of us are thugs and all are striving to become better in this messed up society.

It's a MALL. You're going to find this in any mall you go to.
Is this guy in this video wearing Js?

YouTube - DOWN LEAN LIKE A CHOLO WWW.HIPOWERHOOKUP.COM

Old 10-07-2008, 11:55 AM
Status: "something tells me I won't win that $500" (set 14 days ago)

6,852 posts, read 12,119,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade View Post
I like wearing Coogi with my hat backwards and love to match. I'm also probably the only Texan that actually likes Timberlands. Don't be skurred of me folks. Me personally, I don't like white t's. It's not me. I like to go all out and wear the best. But that's just me. I'm usually with people that wear nothing but white-ts.
That's pretty interesting. Timberlands were huge in the mid '90s. Very preppy.

Old 10-07-2008, 12:14 PM

Location: where nothin ever grows. no rain or rivers flow, TX
2,028 posts, read 5,522,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Feebs View Post
I think he's talking about lumberjack boots. thats 1790s

Old 10-07-2008, 12:41 PM

7,664 posts, read 17,145,305 times
Nothing wrong with those boots. I have a pair of slightly muddy Red Wings on my feet right now. They look a lot like Timberlands and they are very comfortable shoes ... for $200 they better be. I wouldn't call this steel toe boot very preppy though- more like the Port Arthur Standard.

And I got out of high school in the mid 90s and this type of boot was more headbanger in our school, along with jeans & the flannel plaid shirt. Rock on with your bad self.

Old 10-07-2008, 01:31 PM

4,793 posts, read 7,767,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVTX72 View Post
Hey I heard the restrooms at the Galleria were great for that!!!
I never knew such stuff happened there until that Senator was busted by a gay hit on a cop.

Yeah, I wonderd if it was a hit on for a trick, but I'm not and never been a prostitute and I would really hate a reputation like that. And sometimes people do equate crossdressers with hookers. Craigslist is full of disgusting crossdressers looking for a gay hookup.

Old 10-07-2008, 01:41 PM

354 posts, read 1,705,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HookTheBrotherUp View Post
Is this guy in this video wearing Js?

YouTube - DOWN LEAN LIKE A CHOLO WWW.HIPOWERHOOKUP.COM

Yea...those are J's....awwww the infamous $200 J's.....

Old 10-07-2008, 05:05 PM

13,110 posts, read 13,614,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Feebs View Post
preppy? Never heard anyone describe them like that. lol. It's still pretty big in urban communities. Especially in some urban black communities around America.

Old 10-07-2008, 05:07 PM

13,110 posts, read 13,614,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wysiwyg View Post
I think he's talking about lumberjack boots. thats 1790s
That's exactly what I'm NOT talking about. Those are ugly and you wouldn't catch me wearing them.

Something like these are what I wear. These are roll out top boots. Can easily look like a tennis shoe. But they are boots.
http://im.edirectory.co.uk/p/2935/i/timberlands89078blue.jpg (broken link)

Old 10-07-2008, 08:14 PM

3,032 posts, read 4,485,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
I never knew such stuff happened there until that Senator was busted by a gay hit on a cop.
I guess you have never heard of George Michael..that was long before the Larry Craig scandal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
Yeah, I wonderd if it was a hit on for a trick, but I'm not and never been a prostitute and I would really hate a reputation like that. And sometimes people do equate crossdressers with hookers. Craigslist is full of disgusting crossdressers looking for a gay hookup.
Who said he was a "paying" trick? If your worried about your image of being a hooker, when you openly go to the Galleria in DRAG, then try this....DON'T GO IN DRAG!! I think you can sacrifice a couple of hours dressed as a man to "maintain" your "clean" image. Correct me if I am wrong, but you seem a little naive! This can be a good thing but it can also be a very bad thing....Just be careful WHERE EVER you go!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston