U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 10:35 AM

17 posts, read 107,952 times

Advertisements

I have a friend that is considering a Westin Home and I have given them all the information that I have regarding Westin Homes and would feel it would benefit them to hear any feedback from current owners. Any comments on the home, the builder, customer satisfaction, or general overall opinion of them from an Owner or previous owner of a Westin Home would be appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2008, 10:19 PM

50 posts, read 212,490 times
inspector 80...r u from Westin builders? I believe so..

Old 11-25-2008, 09:04 AM

166 posts, read 601,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sathyakamaraj View Post
inspector 80...r u from Westin builders? I believe so..

I think your right, this guy can't shut up about his lame builder Westin. I think we've already established in other threads that they are shoddy especially management. Just do a search for Westin here on city data. (and we're not talking about the hotel, which is actually nice).

Old 11-25-2008, 09:49 AM

7,741 posts, read 18,444,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratfordspartans View Post
I think your right, this guy can't shut up about his lame builder Westin. I think we've already established in other threads that they are shoddy especially management. Just do a search for Westin here on city data. (and we're not talking about the hotel, which is actually nice).

Interesting:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/searc...duser&u=451949

Old 11-25-2008, 04:03 PM

50 posts, read 212,490 times
hahahaha...goodjob tzone..you caught him..hahaha..
anyhow, I was leaning towards westin homes in my home search, due to some complaints I am backing off, but their interior work, floor plans are very good. But getting $470 electric bill..omg..i cant pay that much on this $hI..

I am still looking for new home in SCR, now i am confused whether I should increase $15K on my budget and look into Sienna plantation. Guys do you think its worth it?

Old 11-25-2008, 04:39 PM

77 posts, read 256,221 times
I was just going to ignore this post, but it seems like the OP didn’t like my comments and has chose to open a new thread instead. Got news for you buddy, see that “Search this Forum” linky? Thanks tstone

I still think prospective buyers should ask current owners in the development they’re interested in about their homes. Builders will always tell you the positives and down play the negatives IMHO.

Old 11-26-2008, 06:33 AM

395 posts, read 902,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BunBoHue View Post
I still think prospective buyers should ask current owners in the development they’re interested in about their homes. Builders will always tell you the positives and down play the negatives IMHO.
Absolutely! I did this and it convinced me my builder was ok.

As for inspector80...to be fair, he did give some good advice. However, it does seem like he has a bias for Westin.

Old 11-26-2008, 07:01 AM

77 posts, read 256,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timnwendy View Post
Absolutely! I did this and it convinced me my builder was ok.

As for inspector80...to be fair, he did give some good advice. However, it does seem like he has a bias for Westin.
I agree...seemed to tone down the propaganda in the last few posts.

Old 12-04-2008, 09:54 AM

17 posts, read 107,952 times
All I was trying to do is share my knowledge of a little known builder in Houston with a great product. Yes, my opinion may be bias, I don't dispute that, however, facts and information that I have been sharing about Westin Homes are simply that, facts and information. The worst descisions are made with the least information.

In response to the posts above...

Tstone: Thank you for pointing out my passion for spreading knowledge and answering questions on subjects I have information on, I appreciate it. I do the same thing on the fishing forum...I'm bias to saltwater, lol.

Sathyakamaraj: Thank you so much for pointing out that tstone "caught" me doing this...hilarious.

HunBoHue: The whole reason I posted this thread is because of your advice in another discussion. You offered up the same advice there and I figured that it would be nice to have the views and opinions of actual Westin Home owners or previous owners all in one place, good or bad. So, thank you for inspiring this post.

Timandwendy: You're just awesome, thank you.

and Staffordspartans: wow...your charm and charisma inspire me to not even waste my time, have a great day.

Old 12-04-2008, 08:35 PM

9 posts, read 57,261 times
Knocking on doors in any neighborhood you are considering, new construction or resale, is a great idea!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston