U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 09-20-2010, 03:23 PM

3 posts, read 11,137 times

Advertisements

I guess there are people in this world who have zero faith in themselves and others. They are just here to make fun of someone who might have a genuine problem.

Hope you guys have to never go see Master Cau Chin and you have no problems in your life. But for people who have one, don't make fun of them. If you believe him and have a good experience, write about it, if you don't shut up.

Anyone who can tell about uncle chin and his predictions. I heard it's 95% true.
Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2010, 05:00 PM

2,076 posts, read 2,546,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by love42 View Post
Hope you guys have to never go see Master Cau Chin and you have no problems in your life. But for people who have one, don't make fun of them.
OK, what exactly does going to Chin accomplish? From the little details you and the other shills have provided, he simply tells you info about your past and future. How does knowing these things provide any useful assistance in your daily life? Does knowing ambiguous details about your future that may or may not come true somehow set your mind at ease? Well if so, this should blow your mind and send you into a spiral of despair: you are going to die one day, I guarantee it with 100% accuracy!

Old 09-20-2010, 06:20 PM

928 posts, read 1,448,959 times
I'd trust a reading from Uncle Jesse from the Dukes of Hazzard over "Uncle Chin"
http://users.telenet.be/roadmaster/doh_button_uncle_jesse_0.gif (broken link)

Old 09-21-2010, 10:08 AM

1,116 posts, read 1,972,713 times
Quote:
I guess there are people in this world who have zero faith in themselves and others. They are just here to make fun of someone who might have a genuine problem.

Hope you guys have to never go see Master Cau Chin and you have no problems in your life. But for people who have one, don't make fun of them. If you believe him and have a good experience, write about it, if you don't shut up.

Anyone who can tell about uncle chin and his predictions. I heard it's 95% true.

Well here's a thought...instead of repeated posts asking people if they think his accuracy rate is true, why don't YOU just go and get a reading and see for yourself?? It's only an investment of $5, apparently, and maybe a day of your time.

Old 09-21-2010, 10:46 AM

18 posts, read 40,167 times
I've tried going to see him a few times in the past when I was younger...but never make it there early enough (there was always a waiting list and it would be full even at 8:00am). My mom and some friends have seen him and there are always a few freaky things that he says that is accurate but also alot of generalized things too. My wife saw him years before she met me and he said she would meet her husband while in school in 2000, and that is when we met while in grad school. He supposedly has ability to predict because he watches over the souls of aborted children. There are alot of urban rumors about what he predicts as well...nothing confirmed of course. I would only go for entertainment purposes with an open mind...and if I have problems in my life, I certainly wouldn't see him for that. I do find this thread entertaining with all the first time posters and even though I don't post often, I'm a long time lurker and didn't just join Aug/Sept.

Old 09-21-2010, 02:38 PM

3,334 posts, read 4,802,571 times
Quote:

You sure it's not 94.513 and someone's rounding up?

Old 12-31-2010, 09:24 AM

1 posts, read 5,896 times
I have been told Cau Chin uses voodoo and summons bad spirits to find out about the persons who visit him. He isnt really Buddhist - his practices are not Buddhist.

Old 12-31-2010, 09:49 AM

686 posts, read 1,358,394 times
I can't resist . . . what mysterious dark force compels me to click on this thread whenever it pops up?!

Old 01-01-2011, 01:19 PM

28 posts, read 44,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonRonnie View Post
When I was in Viet Nam, I was always #10. As in "You numbah TEN, Joe! Numbah 10, goddam you!. Beaucoup dinky dao!"

Sound familiar?
HEY Joe,
Yes, it's very familiar.
If they call you "You numbah TEN," then, they're mostly teasing you.
"Beaucoup dinky dao!"= you give me too much of a headache OR you're make me confused/think too much.
Hey, How about "buy me Saigon tea" huh?
I will buy some "bah moi bah" ("Tiger beer")for you when I visit Houston this Spring!
Old Mike-F member

Old 01-01-2011, 09:39 PM

85 posts, read 108,602 times
I just had to pop in and say this was the most amusing thread I've found here. Never heard of this guy before, and don't think it's worth a penny to hear about your own past, but if that's what these people want, it's their money and loss of time. Me? I'll just be living the present and future, without losing money or time, thank you very much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston