U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2011, 12:40 AM

151 posts, read 279,915 times

Advertisements

Hello I just wanted to post about this guy. I posted before so don't worry, this is not my first post lol. I have always been interested in psychic stuff, but I'm also a skeptic. I use to read a lot about Nostradamus, but most of his predictions are very broad so they could apply to anything. I'm Vietnamese, and I have never heard of this guy. After reading the thread on here, I went to asked my mom. She said this guy is a fake, and don't read about him anymore. She told me that he does some weird vodoo stuff.
I think most of the people that goes to see him are Asian. I notice some people said that he predicted that they met their future spouse in school. Well the majority of people attending college around the Houston area are Asian lol. So there is a good chance you can meet your future spouse there. Heck all my cousin met their spouse during college, so that prediction is very broad.
I also believe that most of these people that said he can accurately tell their birthday before they even say a thing is lying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2011, 11:24 PM

18 posts, read 68,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supaflyz View Post
Hello I just wanted to post about this guy. I posted before so don't worry, this is not my first post lol. I have always been interested in psychic stuff, but I'm also a skeptic. I use to read a lot about Nostradamus, but most of his predictions are very broad so they could apply to anything. I'm Vietnamese, and I have never heard of this guy. After reading the thread on here, I went to asked my mom. She said this guy is a fake, and don't read about him anymore. She told me that he does some weird vodoo stuff.
I think most of the people that goes to see him are Asian. I notice some people said that he predicted that they met their future spouse in school. Well the majority of people attending college around the Houston area are Asian lol. So there is a good chance you can meet your future spouse there. Heck all my cousin met their spouse during college, so that prediction is very broad.
I also believe that most of these people that said he can accurately tell their birthday before they even say a thing is lying.
I am skeptical of the guy, but I posted my wife was told she would meet her husband in school and the year, and we met while in school in Chicago, not Houston in the year he told her.
Either way, this thread has been an entertaining read.

Old 01-04-2011, 09:39 AM

1 posts, read 4,041 times
This guy is unbelievable. There's a reason why it gets packed each and every day he's open!
I've gone to see him at least 5 times now, each time I come out is a sense of comfort.
Like no joke. He's been accurate about my relationship situation. For example, a while back he said that I was going to break up with my gf at the time, and meet someone, and then later get my heart broken in April of 2004. I had forgotten about his prediction-- cuz I thought it was silly. And sure enough, it came true! He also was right about the gf's I had after that, and he gave me a birth year of who my soul mate was going to be-- and again, sure enough, I happened to find my soul mate months later? Still skeptical. It's just unbelievable on how accurate he is. He doesn't "sugar-coat" anything. He was straight foward with my relationships, career, family, health. And I took his guidance and managed to make my self a better person. This guy is the real deal.

Old 01-04-2011, 11:41 AM

58 posts, read 70,440 times
I'm going to eat a bunch of bean burritos before I go and see it this guy can predict what's coming.

Old 05-14-2011, 11:47 AM

1 posts, read 3,753 times
I've been to him...yes it is Tru Donations for his Temple...hes on Boom st. in South West...He is very good at what he does he starts from ur past,present an future...he doesent even use tarot cards he uses playing cards...some time he opens and reads his mail while he is telling your future.
i love to go there...but you have to go about six in the morning...People camp out there he opends at 8 am but he only sees 30 people a day no more!!! and if your not early you will be tere all day long!!!!Good Luck he likes gifts to like fruit candles flowers...also you can take a cassete to record him..

Old 05-15-2011, 11:07 AM

17,032 posts, read 26,019,755 times
I've been wondering when another believer was going to post, its been a few months.

Old 02-18-2012, 11:53 PM

3 posts, read 11,941 times
My boyfriend and I are visiting from Illinois. We are going to try to get a number this morning. My boyfriend's family are sitting around the table convincing us about how accurate he's going to be. I found this thread and thought i will post a before and after. It's 2/19/2012 12:43am.

Take care

Old 02-19-2012, 12:03 AM

596 posts, read 798,542 times
I visited him when I was 18 and nothing he said came true.....I've been to some other "psychics" and they couldn't predict my future. Maybe I'm just an enigma. Maybe the stuff he said did come true and I failed to realize it because I don't remember what he said anymore O_o

Last edited by huma281; 02-19-2012 at 12:19 AM..

Old 02-19-2012, 12:30 AM

235 posts, read 688,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaniloves View Post
My boyfriend and I are visiting from Illinois. We are going to try to get a number this morning. My boyfriend's family are sitting around the table convincing us about how accurate he's going to be. I found this thread and thought i will post a before and after. It's 2/19/2012 12:43am.

Take care

Let me make my own prediction. When you come back, on your second and only post, you will say he is incredible and how he knew things without you having to say a thing. Everything he said was so accurate. And then we won't ever hear from this account again. It's 2/19/2012 1:29am.

Old 02-19-2012, 05:16 AM

3 posts, read 11,941 times
Cool 6:16am

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaniloves View Post

Take care

Ok, so i got in line at 5am and there were about 20 people already there ahead of me and then others arrived soon afterwards. Someone came to open the office at 5:30 and wrote down the names on a sheet and told us the number we were. I'm 26, she preceded to tell the ones above 20 that we have about an hour and a half to go and get some breakfast or so have you. I'm here at Denny's enjoying a cup of coffee and getting ready to be served an everyday slam. Life is good! I will update later..

Take care
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston