U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 12:41 PM

1 posts, read 7,139 times

Advertisements

I have seen Uncle Chin four times in the past ten years. They say he is 85% accurate--he gives you a tape of your session, so you can later track what he's said if you so desire. You do have to wait, wait, wait for the office to open so you can sign in; then, you must wait, wait, wait for your turn on the list. He told me to forget the husband who dumped me because he would have another affair if we got back together. He told me that a soul mate was coming soon and that we would be happy together. After my soul-mate husband died, Chin told me that his spirit would come back as my grandson. All of those seemed to happen although how can you tell about the grandson.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2009, 11:11 AM

22 posts, read 72,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInHouston View Post
Wow... just, wow

There are on average 6 million reported car accidents a year in the US. That's around 30 million over a 5 year period. With around 200 million licensed drivers in this country, it's easy to see your odds of being a driver in a car accident over a 5 year period are quite high... and that's not even including the odds of being a passenger.

No kidding - "you're going to get in a car accident one day."

Might as well have said "You're going to die one day."

Am I the only one that reads the OP like an advertisement?

Old 07-14-2009, 11:36 PM

95 posts, read 384,617 times
is this the same UNCLE from Avatar?

Old 07-15-2009, 12:39 AM

160 posts, read 630,096 times
You will soon buy something expensive; a computer, or a tv, or a home, or a car... You will also meet someone you find someone you find special or interesting or that you dislike. Please donate to my cause.

Old 08-15-2009, 07:42 AM

1 posts, read 6,816 times
i went to see him yesterday, he told me the year i was born, how many children i have and how many kids my sister have, everything was right. i am not a 100% believer, but you have to take what the man says with grain of salt also. I think that is fair to say.

Old 08-15-2009, 08:39 AM

687 posts, read 1,861,169 times
A friend dragged me with her to see him, when I was 18 (many many years ago). I am tall for an Asian, and Cau Chin is quite short. When I walked in, he said that I have a man in my shadow. He said a bunch of other things, about my background, my past, my present, and future. I remember that a lot of the past stuff was true. Don't remember about the future stuff. I remember being creeped out, because there's a lot of stories told about how he knows these things, how he gets his knowledge, and what he's traded for it. Along the lines of voldemort-creepy. So that's all I remember -- that he said I'm manly . For the record, my husband, and friends (male and female), disagree with this assessment .

Old 08-25-2009, 02:12 PM

1 posts, read 6,715 times
he is pretty acurate i mean you sit and he talks then asks if you have any questions but i mean after all he tells you, he leaves you speach less HE IS GREAT!!!1

Old 08-25-2009, 05:58 PM
JL

7,311 posts, read 11,478,620 times
I don't believe the guy, but i can tell you he needs no advertisement. The guy gets enough business through word of mouth.

Old 08-25-2009, 06:05 PM

912 posts, read 2,258,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JL View Post
I don't believe the guy, but i can tell you he needs no advertisement. The guy gets enough business through word of mouth.
Never give a sucker an even break.

Old 01-28-2010, 02:46 PM

4 posts, read 18,347 times
Ive been to him twice in a four month span and he has said the same things to me...I believe him...he sees hundereds of people a day, so how can he remember me??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston