U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 01:44 PM

1,666 posts, read 2,865,582 times

Advertisements

Someone believing that they are getting a "psychic reading"...typical idiot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2010, 03:44 PM

63 posts, read 273,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInHouston View Post
I love how every few months this topic is dug up by another new poster whose first and only post details the awesomeness that is Cau Chin... yeah, that's not fishy at all.
Yes, I noticed that too. Sounds like free advertisement to me.

Old 03-31-2010, 11:29 PM

4 posts, read 18,349 times
I believe that people are blessed with gifts and Uncle Chin is such a person. You have to see him and experience it for yourself with a open heart and open mind. He does make references to God, Christianity, and the Bible. There is no need to call people "idiots" for their beliefs and I am not advertising anyone to go see him.
I have been to see him four times and he should not be considered a "psyhic" because he does not charge anyone anything, it is up to you if you would like to make a donation.
Before casting stones of disbelief, you should go see him and see for yourself. Also, you sit there and he tells you what he knows about you. He asked me about my brother and sister. He told me about my children and the one who passed away - I never said a word...he says what he sees...we have free will to change things if we don't like what we hear, thus, someone said 85% accuracy. I say he is 95% accurate. Good luck to those wishing to find peace of mind!

Old 04-01-2010, 12:26 AM

235 posts, read 688,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by barreramar View Post
I believe that people are blessed with gifts and Uncle Chin is such a person. You have to see him and experience it for yourself with a open heart and open mind. He does make references to God, Christianity, and the Bible. There is no need to call people "idiots" for their beliefs and I am not advertising anyone to go see him.
I have been to see him four times and he should not be considered a "psyhic" because he does not charge anyone anything, it is up to you if you would like to make a donation.
Before casting stones of disbelief, you should go see him and see for yourself. Also, you sit there and he tells you what he knows about you. He asked me about my brother and sister. He told me about my children and the one who passed away - I never said a word...he says what he sees...we have free will to change things if we don't like what we hear, thus, someone said 85% accuracy. I say he is 95% accurate. Good luck to those wishing to find peace of mind!
Good job. You've got 2 posts now. Granted, they're both self-serving advertisements in this thread but one of these days, after you've posted another 1000 times about false psychics... maybe someone will be lured in with your high post count.

Old 04-01-2010, 08:39 AM

1,474 posts, read 4,216,964 times
enough of this fortune cookie crap

Old 04-01-2010, 10:49 PM

4 posts, read 18,349 times
I am simply responding to the original post...I CAN DO that. As far as advertising, I am in no way affiliated with him, I am only sharing my personal experience, which I CAN DO in this forum and you cannot take that experience away from me. I could say the same about people who are cynical...why be so condeming of others beliefs...what happened to freedom of speech? Freedom of religion? This is not a debate, only responding to a thread...look back at the original post. Take care!

Old 04-06-2010, 09:25 AM

1 posts, read 4,285 times
My daughter her fiance and his family went this past weekend. Pretty accurate stuff. In regards to the future predictions, he did tell them that people make choices and many things can be changed through prayer and choices a person makes. He was right on about information about our family. He started as soon as she walked in with her fiance. He told her to her wedding would be fine, to stop worrying when she tried to say something he told her the date of her wedding. He told her specifics about her siblings what they looked liked. He told her about her grandmother and her grandfather. It was pretty prefound! He even knew about personal things in her life that she did not share with anyone except a few and called it out to specifics.
I am christian and I think he has a gift. He told her to pray and he didn't mean to any specific religion, but to pray to God and in her religion. I think several family members will be going to see him about what things they should do. By the way she had wrote 8 things she wanted to discuss, and he answered before she could take out of her purse. Only one thing he didn't answer and he told her not important right now.

Old 04-06-2010, 10:10 AM

2,076 posts, read 3,813,691 times
If he's legit then he should go collect the 1 Million Dollar James Randi prize. Then he'd have plenty of money for his temple and wouldn't have to rely on "donations" anymore.

Old 04-06-2010, 10:20 AM

235 posts, read 688,459 times
I like how these people apparently have never, ever been on City Data before. And yet, after meeting with this guy they are compelled to come find this thread and post their one and only 'review'.

Old 04-06-2010, 10:44 AM

1,474 posts, read 4,216,964 times
maybe its required for the fortune to come true. 10 people minimum
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston