Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2013, 09:12 PM

14 posts, read 29,718 times

Advertisements

i 4got to ask one important question....does he see people on sat or sun?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2013, 08:50 AM

366 posts, read 792,660 times
I can't remember. I think I went on a super early saturday. You have to get there two hours before he opens to get on a list. then wait another hour or two depending on where you are on the list. but, if he calls your number and you're not there, forget it. i remember just waiting in the car and then actually waiting inside when it seemed close. i have a feeling they have cameras watching you to get an idea of who you came with, etc. i.e, he said something about me coming in w/ my girlfriend, which i did. on the other hand, it could've been my sister but because i was being cozy w/ my gf, he knew it wasn't. then he mentioned something about his expensive car, and how i doubted him because of it. i remember checking out his car and doing some web search to find out if it was his, where he lived, etc. so i think they have microphones hidden as well, or sound can be picked up by the camera. it's all smoke and mirrors, but it was entertaining kind of. i wouldn't wait again for it. oh, and it was "free". he just expected a donation at the end. I think I gave him $20.

Old 03-15-2013, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nervouslaughter View Post
I can't remember. I think I went on a super early saturday. You have to get there two hours before he opens to get on a list. then wait another hour or two depending on where you are on the list. but, if he calls your number and you're not there, forget it. i remember just waiting in the car and then actually waiting inside when it seemed close. i have a feeling they have cameras watching you to get an idea of who you came with, etc. i.e, he said something about me coming in w/ my girlfriend, which i did. on the other hand, it could've been my sister but because i was being cozy w/ my gf, he knew it wasn't. then he mentioned something about his expensive car, and how i doubted him because of it. i remember checking out his car and doing some web search to find out if it was his, where he lived, etc. so i think they have microphones hidden as well, or sound can be picked up by the camera. it's all smoke and mirrors, but it was entertaining kind of. i wouldn't wait again for it. oh, and it was "free". he just expected a donation at the end. I think I gave him $20.
donation? do you put that in a box or directly to him?

Old 03-15-2013, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyking901 View Post
donation? do you put that in a box or directly to him?
I can't remember if I put it in some box or envelope. He never leaves the room by the way. You only will see him when it's your turn to go in the room. At the end, I just remember giving $20 but I think there was a box. Not exactly sure.

Old 03-15-2013, 09:10 AM

Quote:
I can't remember if I put it in some box or envelope. He never leaves the room by the way. You only will see him when it's your turn to go in the room. At the end, I just remember giving $20 but I think there was a box. Not exactly sure.
thanks...

btw, how's the weather in h-town? do i need a jacket?

you know what...maybe we should meet up for a drink..lol..

Last edited by skyking901; 03-15-2013 at 10:18 AM..

Old 03-15-2013, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyking901 View Post
thanks...

btw, how's the weather in h-town? do i need a jacket?

you know what...maybe we should meet up for a drink..lol..
Weather has actually been stellar this week. But, you never know with Houston. weather.com is gonna be your best bet.

If I'm not at the gym, I'm typically at a happy hour somewhere. Bring it.

Old 03-15-2013, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Weather has actually been stellar this week. But, you never know with Houston. weather.com is gonna be your best bet.

If I'm not at the gym, I'm typically at a happy hour somewhere. Bring it.
sound good....i'll PM my number later...

Old 03-16-2013, 09:07 AM

Saw him this morning. I thought Asian people go see him. I wasn't expecting 99% are Mexican. Is he correct on his most of the past and present? Yes but every teller said the same thing. So we don't count that. As for predicting the future, we shall see. I just asked him one question about my future. If it happened within this year and the correct information he gave me. Then I have to admit he's good.

Old 03-19-2013, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaniloves View Post
When my time came i thought I would go into a larger room with a nice rug, instead i was seated in a chair outside of that beautiful room that was against the wall of the hallway i walked through to get to the second waiting room. That was a very short hallway might i add.
Take care
lol....that's just like me...i didn't go with my "group" but i saw him in the hallway...he talks so fast, but i was able to remember 90% of it....i was #17 but i was the first person he saw...i thought i have to wait for hour and hour but i just came in and out within 10 min.

Old 02-23-2014, 07:24 PM

1 posts, read 1,518 times
I've known him since 1987, he is very accurate. I went to see him about 25 years ago, and everything at that time was tapped in a casssette, now that doesn't happen. The next day I went again with 2 other friends, and he said exactly the same, not more,not less, the same. And everything did come true. I go and see him for advice, like around every 5 years. He is absoultely a miracle. His office is at Boone and Beechnut, in a shopping center, there is a Food Mart there.
You have to be there from Truesday to Sunday, doesn't attend on Monday. to get a number, you have to be there before 6:30 AM. on weekday and on weekends, be thre about 3 or 4 in the morning. Famous politicians and celebrities visit him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston