Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2009, 12:34 AM

5 posts, read 40,106 times

Advertisements

Has anyone heard of this guy? Apparently he's famous in Houston but I just found out about the man two months ago, and I've been living here my whole life!

Apparently he's deadly accurate with his predictions, and he doesn't even charge you. All he asks for is a donation for him or for his temple.

A psychic that's accurate and doesn't charge you?
Moderator cut: competitor website

Too good to be true?

Last edited by houstoner; 01-18-2009 at 07:19 AM.. Reason: see post
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2009, 12:49 PM

169 posts, read 798,927 times
I've not heard about him but I'd love to hear more! Can anyone post something that will lead me to the right site or post their experiences with him (or any other REALLY good psychic)

Old 01-19-2009, 07:32 PM

8,895 posts, read 19,990,094 times
Is he the one that is also referred to as Uncle or is that someone else?

Old 01-19-2009, 08:30 PM

1,461 posts, read 5,595,702 times
Yes, that is him Uncle.

Old 01-19-2009, 08:59 PM

912 posts, read 2,556,266 times
Psychic+accurate=oxymoron

Old 01-20-2009, 08:27 PM
JL

8,522 posts, read 14,528,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_Monkeys View Post
Has anyone heard of this guy? Apparently he's famous in Houston but I just found out about the man two months ago, and I've been living here my whole life!

Apparently he's deadly accurate with his predictions, and he doesn't even charge you. All he asks for is a donation for him or for his temple.

Too good to be true?
He was a woman in his previous life. He doesn't charge, but appreciates some monetary donation.

Old 01-24-2009, 12:22 AM

4 posts, read 69,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_Monkeys View Post

Too good to be true?

yes and no to the accuracy of chin. I wouldn't suggest going to see him every single day. I haven't gone to him in 5 years, but I have noticed some things he has said have come true. I didn't really believe him saying I would get into an accident because I am a really safe driver. 5 years later I got into an accident and it wasn't my fault. I am basically saying don't listen to the dates he gives you 'cause that is what threw me off for awhile. I am still though waiting to for that girl I am supposed to meet. haha

the last place he was at was in china town around the bellaire district. The sad part in all this is you better use your day off too see him. you have to wake up around 2 am in the morning to get in line and you have to sign in some sheet. if the sheet is full, then better luck next time.

Old 01-29-2009, 08:06 AM

1 posts, read 33,162 times
i went to him yesterday and he didnt ask me anything as soon as you sit he starts talking to and you will be amazed of wut he tell you he sees only 60 ppl a day mayb more if he chooses i live rite behind his temple and never knew until yesterday he is located on 8058 boone Rd Master Cau Chin ph #281-561-5129

Old 01-29-2009, 08:45 AM

2,075 posts, read 4,444,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstarII View Post
I didn't really believe him saying I would get into an accident because I am a really safe driver. 5 years later I got into an accident and it wasn't my fault. I am basically saying don't listen to the dates he gives you 'cause that is what threw me off for awhile.
Wow... just, wow

There are on average 6 million reported car accidents a year in the US. That's around 30 million over a 5 year period. With around 200 million licensed drivers in this country, it's easy to see your odds of being a driver in a car accident over a 5 year period are quite high... and that's not even including the odds of being a passenger.

Last edited by LostInHouston; 01-29-2009 at 09:26 AM..

Old 02-03-2009, 03:11 AM

4 posts, read 69,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInHouston View Post
Wow... just, wow

There are on average 6 million reported car accidents a year in the US. That's around 30 million over a 5 year period. With around 200 million licensed drivers in this country, it's easy to see your odds of being a driver in a car accident over a 5 year period are quite high... and that's not even including the odds of being a passenger.
dude, my first accident and I am 33.

The only statistics I believe in are NBA, MLB, and NFL. nuff said!

you can't manipulate those.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston