Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 08:14 PM

354 posts, read 2,429,982 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visitor2007 View Post
None of that crap you wrote above change the fact that TSU is the worst law school in the state among the 9 law schools and the fact that it has the lowest bar passage rate. Did you know they weed out the most students? In case you don't know what that means...it means that they take the students tuition and after a year or so, kick them out. So, a huge percentage of their students end up being a law school drop out and $$$ in debt. Nice, huh?
Uhhh, quite testy aren't we??? Just in case you couldn't comprehend my post, I was agreeing with you . I compared it to all of the local law schools as well as UT and proved that it doesn't match up...with documentation. RELAX. No I don't know anything about them "weeding" out their students...but please...provide us with documentation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2009, 08:17 PM

627 posts, read 1,621,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubynicholson77056 View Post
Uhhh, quite testy aren't we??? Just in case you couldn't comprehend my post, I was agreeing with you . I compared it to all of the local law schools as well as UT and proved that it doesn't match up...with documentation. RELAX. No I don't know anything about them "weeding" out their students...but please...provide us with documentation.
They are everywhere. Just go to McDonald's, Burger Kings, Strip Clubs, the corner of the hood, etc. Oh, in case you need black and white "documentation," go to lsac.org.

Old 10-22-2009, 08:21 PM

Quote:
They are everywhere. Just go to McDonald's, Burger Kings, Strip Clubs, the corner of the hood, etc. Oh, in case you need black and white "documentation," go to lsac.org.
In case you misunderstood, I meant provide us a link stating that "they take the students tuition and after a year or so, kick them out". You can't make accusations without backing them up.

Old 10-22-2009, 08:22 PM

2,412 posts, read 7,175,408 times
Here are the de facto U.S. law school rankings: Boston College Law Locator Matches - Boston College

Old 10-22-2009, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by professorsenator View Post
Here are the de facto U.S. law school rankings: Boston College Law Locator Matches - Boston College
Thanks. This further substantiates the links I provided. Very helpful and easier to follow.

Old 10-22-2009, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by professorsenator View Post
To save people time and energy, if you're looking for TSU, scroll all the way down. It's almost at the end of the long list of school.

Old 10-22-2009, 08:34 PM

Quote:
To save people time and energy, if you're looking for TSU, scroll all the way down. It's almost at the end of the long list of school.
No...thats to help you save face...I never said TSU was a good law school...I provided facts, as did professorsenator, to prove that it is a poorly ranked school...AGREED. Now if you want to get back to your statement concerning TSU taking their law students tuition money and kicking them out, prove it. I have yet to find anything on the law school admissions council site concerning this.

Old 10-22-2009, 08:40 PM

Quote:
No...thats to help you save face...I never said TSU was a good law school...I provided facts, as did professorsenator, to prove that it is a poorly ranked school...AGREED. Now if you want to get back to your statement concerning TSU taking their law students tuition money and kicking them out, prove it. I have yet to find anything on the law school admissions council site concerning this.
It's a fact among all Tier 4 law schools. Law students got weed out every year. You must have never been to law school or know someone close who has.

Old 10-22-2009, 08:46 PM

Quote:
It's a fact among all Tier 4 law schools. Law students got weed out every year. You must have never been to law school or know someone close who has.
Like I said, if you can't prove it, it's not a fact. No I have not been to law school, I am preparing for the LSAT right now, but yes I have several friends that are currently attending Columbia, LSU, Ole Miss and Cornell...I don't have to ask you the same question, your grammar tells it all...but once again, it would be nice to have some documentation.

Old 10-22-2009, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Like I said, if you can't prove it, it's not a fact. No I have not been to law school, I am preparing for the LSAT right now, but yes I have several friends that are currently attending Columbia, LSU, Ole Miss and Cornell...I don't have to ask you the same question, your grammar tells it all...but once again, it would be nice to have some documentation.
Best of luck to you attending TSU law school.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston